AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Electric Dreams is a total flop, it’s a promise for a jacuzzi while all you get are farts in a bathtub, stay away from this adaptation of Philip K. Dick.

To be honest, I really didn't expect much - Channel 4 are good n'all, but they are always known for jumping on the bandwagon and getting it totally wrong. Their best output is by far original material - if you get a chance, take in a bit of Utopia, it is great.

I watched Mother! - a genuinely good film if that is what you want; but ostensibly, it does carry with it an abundance of subtext.

Great script though and even greater plot - an amazing plot.

Got caught up on South Park and Curb. Great to have Larry back.

I'm not sure which is the bigger fail, Electric Dreams or Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories.

Not being all that into my cells I preferred Electric Dreams by pilot. Both were weak as tin.

(Did I miss the thread on the SNL satire of PickleBate or are we not talking about it?)

Binge watching Stranger Things again. When my husband and I first watched it, our baby was only about a month old. So I was way more focused on that. I barely even rememberes a fraction of what happened. So we're watching to prepare for season 2.

Watched Kingsman: The Golden Circle last night. Really fun flick. The first one really surprised me in how much I enjoyed it. This one followed it really well.

Just got done watching Wheelman. Pretty good. Kept up the action pace throughout pretty nicely.

Survivor season 35, Curb Your Enthusiasm season 9, and the Office season 2 (for some reason).

Walking Dead starts on Sunday!

Stranger Things 2. Watch it.

I just finished stranger things season 2. Didn't hook me as hard as the first season. But, overall I still enjoyed it.

I also have just wrapped up the first two seasons of Gotham. I have a definite like/hate relationship with the show.

I saw The Snowman, which has accurately been described as The Room of crime dramas. It was atrocious.

I watched the new IT last night. I liked that they added some things from the book that the 90's mini-series left out...but I was underwhelmed. I just love Finn Wolfhard, though. I see even bigger things in his future.

Anyone seen Thor?, I wanted to see it so bad, but I have to take 2 hours bus ride and 1 hour boat ride + some to the nearest theater that is showing this. Is it worth it?

Anyone seen Thor?, I wanted to see it so bad, but I have to take 2 hours bus ride and 1 hour boat ride + some to the nearest theater that is showing this. Is it worth it?
I just got home from it a bit ago. Better than the first 2, in my opinion. Very worth it!

• Helpful!
Reactions: _pilya_
I've been binging Gotham, and now I know why, and it's not the writing or acting.
The lighting in this TV show is one of the best I've seen in years. I'd love to know the ropes of making a back ground and foreground and layers in a shot with lighting. It looks like one of the coolest and hardest professions ever.

I've been in documentary mode recently... just finished Ken Burns inciteful and revealing 10 part series: "The Vietnam War" as well as Nile Rodgers 3 part series on the BBC: "How To Make It In The Music Business".

Tonight, I'm gonna go old school with: "Boyz N The Hood"

Tonight, I'm gonna go old school with: "Boyz N The Hood"

In a universe long long ago, three white boys went to watch a movie. As we got to the car I admitted to my friend (now dead) "I felt a little twitchy walking out, looked for cars driving by" "No kidding? I did that too". 3rd in our party was Billy who was basically Cartman personified so nothing memorable from him, but he drove.

BBC is running Blue Planet II with the incomparable Sir David Attenborough still narrating. It's a documentary of sorts, of the planet. With Hans Zimmer and Radiohead providing the soundtrack it's worth a listen when it hits your TV outlet.

Last edited:
In a universe long long ago, three white boys went to watch a movie. As we got to the car I admitted to my friend (now dead) "I felt a little twitchy walking out, looked for cars driving by" "No kidding? I did that too". 3rd in our party was Billy who was basically Cartman personified so nothing memorable from him, but he drove.

BBC is running Blue Planet II with the incomparable Sir David Attenborough still narrating. It's a documentary of sorts, of the planet. With Hans Zimmer and Radiohead providing the soundtrack it's worth a listen when it hits your TV outlet.
Blue Planet II? I got cut home early today :)

Last TV show I watched was Supernatural.
I have Mr Robot to watch too, but lately I have got very bored and annoyed with that so I constantly put the episodes off until I am really bored.

I can't remember what movie I watched, I think Chronicles of Riddick - it was on television, so I figured why not.