Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What was the last movie/show you watched?

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by lunarxkittn, Sep 27, 2015.

1. boundstrawberry

Cam Model

Currently binging on Parks & Rec for the first time. I get why everyone loves this show :)
    Aside from that, I recently watched Lady Bird and thought the hype around it is very overrated. The Shape of Water though was pretty good. I ended up loving that one.

2. DFT

DFT

Hadn't even heard of "Professor Marston and the Wonder Women" but a friend is a Wonder Woman fan so I figured I probably should see it.

Dang if it didn't turn out to be a good movie, stylized biographical storytelling which can set me off when it's insulting to the real people. It wasn't. Lot of messages in it, most important being leave people to be their honest selves.

3. TajaEthereal

I watched The Standups On Netflix last night. 5 out of 6 were great. One chick had this one bit about her dog accidentally almost kinda sorta going down on her. :spitoutdummy: It went on for far too long, I skipped ahead.

The last movie I watched was 47 Meters Down. It's not as bad as some people have said. Its okay.

4. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

I just started watching Peaky Blinders, Cillian Murphy effortlessly slices the main role, highly recommended.

5. jennifer eivor

I want to watch JUNGLE based on a true story, hopefully tonight I'll watch it

6. DFT

DFT

Cillian Murphy and Nice Peter, forever linked. Little bit of amusement I get to keep to myself.

Re-watched a gem and loved it all the more "Experimenter"

I never did see what was ethically wrong with Milgrim's studies. Glad Stanley got a chance to show us to ourselves before we became too fragile.

7. Hereiam

netflix van helsing serie ... gantz:0 on netflix ... z nation ... thor ragnarok

• Like Like x 1
  8. Songbird_Shelly

Sanford and Son.

Fred Sanford: "On Wednesday we're having our first annual Bigot Beer Bash. So bring a bigot...some beer...and we'll bash 'em!" HAHA.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. MDouble00

I have recently been enthralled with "The Keepers" on Netflix. If you've been captivated by Making a Murderer or Serial it will definitely be of interest. However, this one has just struck such a nerve with me. Particularly, the subject matter and the POV from the victims that is being shared just hits me in the core. I can't recall a docuseries that has made audibly say "What the Fuck" so often.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Songbird_Shelly

The latest episode of Law and Order SVU on the NBC website. I cried because my favorite character just left, and I totally didn't see that coming.

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  11. Lollie Berrymilk

Cam Model

My gf and I have been watching Kakegurui, or as we call it, the titty gambling anime. I may or may not have bought cosplay outfits and wigs for us to dress up as Yumeko and Kirari...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anatomica Doll

Cam Model

finally got around to watching mr. robot. i've always had TOTAL adoration for rami malek. it took me long enough to start the series. oops.~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hmm

Hmm

Naked attraction. :shame:
    It's interesting seeing all the different body shapes! It's good people are brave enough and confident to go on a dating TV show and get totally naked. I'd be worried about my neighbours or the postman seeing me and giving me strange looks next time I saw them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. BeezlBabe

Just finished watching Breaking Bad and it was amazing! Everything about that show made my inner cinemotography/stage geek so incredibly excited~

15. Innocent_Intentions

The last show I can remember is Parks & Recreation. If you're a fan of The Office type of shows(camera crew filming everyday life), you'll love it!

16. F-Ray

Parks & Rec was amazing. One of the beast series finales ever.

I've been watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. Fun, if you can get past some of the wooden acting. And I've recently gotten into The Magicians on SyFy. Not at all what I thought it would be.

17. DFT

DFT

Finished it last night. Excellent drama, I put it with The Hour in the "too well told: it read like fiction" sorting bin. They went so shallow on the psychology so I was left looking at what cars they repeatedly used. Don't take that wrong, good drama, but far from a documentary.

And I love cops, yeah I said it. The work a day cop who keeps a kid from getting run over in a crosswalk sort, not the glory hounds. But the books retired LEOs write are mostly horseshit. And mostly written by the glory hounds. Takes a lot of sifting to get to anything real from there.

Anyway, I liked it.

18. Kitty1purry

Cam Model

I just watched all of the 1st season of Scream Queens in like one sitting lol! As a big fan of awful b-horror movies I couldn't believe how funny it was

19. slave4women69

last movie i watched is coco2017 and honestly i like animated movies xD and i can recommend this movie to anyone who wants to chill although its a bit emotional