AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Cillian Murphy and Nice Peter, forever linked. Little bit of amusement I get to keep to myself.

Re-watched a gem and loved it all the more "Experimenter"

I never did see what was ethically wrong with Milgrim's studies. Glad Stanley got a chance to show us to ourselves before we became too fragile.

Sanford and Son.

Fred Sanford: "On Wednesday we're having our first annual Bigot Beer Bash. So bring a bigot...some beer...and we'll bash 'em!" HAHA.

I have recently been enthralled with "The Keepers" on Netflix. If you've been captivated by Making a Murderer or Serial it will definitely be of interest. However, this one has just struck such a nerve with me. Particularly, the subject matter and the POV from the victims that is being shared just hits me in the core. I can't recall a docuseries that has made audibly say "What the Fuck" so often.

The latest episode of Law and Order SVU on the NBC website. I cried because my favorite character just left, and I totally didn't see that coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
My gf and I have been watching Kakegurui, or as we call it, the titty gambling anime. I may or may not have bought cosplay outfits and wigs for us to dress up as Yumeko and Kirari...

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Naked attraction. :shame:
It's interesting seeing all the different body shapes! It's good people are brave enough and confident to go on a dating TV show and get totally naked. I'd be worried about my neighbours or the postman seeing me and giving me strange looks next time I saw them!

• Funny!
Reactions: Hereiam
Just finished watching Breaking Bad and it was amazing! Everything about that show made my inner cinemotography/stage geek so incredibly excited~

Parks & Rec was amazing. One of the beast series finales ever.

I've been watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. Fun, if you can get past some of the wooden acting. And I've recently gotten into The Magicians on SyFy. Not at all what I thought it would be.

Mindhunters on Netflix. It's pretty damn good if you're into psychology. And it's available in 4k HDR.

Finished it last night. Excellent drama, I put it with The Hour in the "too well told: it read like fiction" sorting bin. They went so shallow on the psychology so I was left looking at what cars they repeatedly used. Don't take that wrong, good drama, but far from a documentary.

And I love cops, yeah I said it. The work a day cop who keeps a kid from getting run over in a crosswalk sort, not the glory hounds. But the books retired LEOs write are mostly horseshit. And mostly written by the glory hounds. Takes a lot of sifting to get to anything real from there.

Anyway, I liked it.

I've been watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. Fun, if you can get past some of the wooden acting.

Not all sleeves are thespians ;)

*Spoilers*

Surprised me when I looked up some of the cast to see Eddie is the least experienced actor with bit parts. Fantabulous job there. James Purefoy needs to be slapped by a talented dominatrix for a few hours just to see if smug is his only emotion. Not a fan.

But yeah, Joel Kinnaman's resting face is "huh"? Probably good casting for the original script, but it mismatched with the actor playing his biological sleeve throughout the series. The later Kovacs needs to be stone cold for the story to work. So we got a very emotional backstory with a befuddled looking guy. I'll allow it. Both could turn on cold, just with very mismatched approaches.

I wonder though if that was Joel's fault, or error in Will Yun Lee's direction in being emotional in the native sleeve. Dichen Lachman's performance fit better with Joel than Will's, whatever sleeve her character was in she was sly and cool. There the directing was consistent. Not who I expected.

That all made no sense? Worth watching.

I'm late to posting but I watched Black Panther on Saturday and while the hype is lofty I enjoyed the movie. I don't really have a way to rank MCU movies so I just judge on if I enjoyed them or not and this fit the bill.

And for the fans of the Wire... Wallace is a bad ass!

Last movie I saw was, Fifty Shades Freed! I'm in love with their story! :) I think every women need a C. Grey

I watched "Molly's Game" last night. I believe written and directed by Aaron Sorkin and it definitely looked and was presented in a fashion similar to "The Social Network". I had heard the subject of the film Molly Bloom on Jim Rome's podcast and she was really captivating and her story about her underground Poker game was fascinating. She also wrote a book that I'm sure I'll have to pick up now after seeing the film.

Jack Taylor on netflix

I just watched all of the 1st season of Scream Queens in like one sitting lol! As a big fan of awful b-horror movies I couldn't believe how funny it was
You might like Ash vs The Evil Dead then.

Watched "Downsizing", looks like an adorable comedy about living as tiny people.

Turns out to be a two hour rant on global warming and man's inhumanity. Which, bill it as that and I might like it. Hell I love dystopia.

Not much for being tricked into a seminar. Surprised they didn't try to sell me a time-share.

Watched "Downsizing", looks like an adorable comedy about living as tiny people.

Turns out to be a two hour rant on global warming and man's inhumanity. Which, bill it as that and I might like it. Hell I love dystopia.

Not much for being tricked into a seminar. Surprised they didn't try to sell me a time-share.
I agree, something turned Matt Damon into "Martha Stewart meets Geroge Clooney in a San Francisco vegan restaurant" lately.

I've been watching el barco and also my guilty pleasure, relaciones peligrosas.

Also just watched the french movie high tension which is also known as switch blade romance now apparently. Was not a fan.

Riverdale has some of the worst writing I've ever seen even for a cw show, and a horrifically knaccuinac portrayal of teenagers, yet I still keep watching it.

I watch a lot of movies damn.
Also currently watching every marvel movie, which is like 40+ movies so that is just terrible, we just watched the captain America movies from the 70's man, they were not good.

Was just watching a TV show "One night with my ex" UK version season 2 episode 4. This one showed a cam-girl and ex attempt to renew there relationship, a nice insight into how the job can interfere in a relationship without being sensationalist. (i.e. The cam work was not the reason for the break up, but did add some pressure to the relationship.)