AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just finished drooling over the first two episodes of the new season of West World... BUT on any given day The answer is usually greys anatomy- I’ve seen it all the way through maybe 3 times and am currently watching it through a 4th time while I keep up with the new epeisodes from season 14 all in a shameless manor of course lol

The Office. Didn't get the hype when it was originally airing but Comedy Central plays it all the time now. Pretty funny show.

Went to see A Quiet Place this afternoon. Was really good, definitely not for the nitpicky crowd or if you need a lot of back story, but it was fun and creative with lots of homage to classics. I’m excited to see more from John Krasinski.

Started on 'Happy'... based on a graphic novel, so pretty violent for a show involving imaginary fluffy blue unicorns.

Everything I've seen about Happy tells me it's exactly the type of thing I'd love. When SYFY decides to take chances, it really does end up airing interesting stuff. It's a shame it's nowhere to be found yet on any of the half-dozen streaming services I already subscribe to.

aggretsuko!! finished the entire first season and loved it. everything about it was very relevant. can't wait for more episodes.

speaking of cowboy bebop, the 20th anniversary for it is coming up!
I know! There’s also a lot of drama oriented material in Anime, and not just Hayao Miyazaki (who I adore) or Grave of The Fireflies(a masterpiece but not a first date movie). There’s a lot of cool stuff, even back in the 80’s Manga films.

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
I know! There’s also a lot of drama oriented material in Anime, and not just Hayao Miyazaki (who I adore) or Grave of The Fireflies(a masterpiece but not a first date movie). There’s a lot of cool stuff, even back in the 80’s Manga films.

yess! oh, trust me. i'm quite familiar with the classics, especially since i've been thinking about tezuka's astro boy and black jack again. i also had a friend recommend gundam: the origins to me recently, and being a huge fan of the original mobile suit gundam, i'm pumped to see this revamped version.

yess! oh, trust me. i'm quite familiar with the classics, especially since i've been thinking about tezuka's astro boy and black jack again. i also had a friend recommend gundam: the origins to me recently, and being a huge fan of the original mobile suit gundam, i'm pumped to see this revamped version.
Just look for Space Adventure Cobra. By the way, Miyazaki’s Castle of Cagliostro, is a timeless comedy. We’ll tackle Fist of The North Star later:) We didn’t mention Violence Jack yet :)

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Just look for Space Adventure Cobra. By the way, Miyazaki’s Castle of Cagliostro, is a timeless comedy. We’ll tackle Fist of The North Star later:) We didn’t mention Violence Jack yet :)

and with all of the above that you have mentioned, i highly approve of them all. you have good taste! bonus points and golden stars for that!

Just watched 'The Sinner' ... Jessica Biel spent the whole mini-series in tears; must have been exhausting. Her character stabs a guy in a frenzied attack while with her husband and young son on the beach: She has no real idea why she did it.

Worth watching for all the ways people can mess up themselves or others.

Also enjoyed the less typical sex scenes e.g. accurate Dom/ Sub scenes (Bill Pullman/ Meredith Holzman were great together), and even some sister with sister action.

Reactions: DFT
I would like a thread that makes Anime accisble to folks who know nothing about Anime

What would be a good starting point? I've seen Trigun like a decade ago and enjoyed it but that is where my anime viewing started and stopped. I'm sure I'd like some of it if I gave it a chance but have no clue where to really start.

I've been picking at scabs. "The Resident" - it's not a medical show. It's not even really a drama. It's a horror mystery disguised as a medical drama. Ah, now I can enjoy it. Still don't think it's all that good.

Watched "Peter Rabbit" Bullying made cuddly.

Anyone else watching "Siren"? Watched a couple and liked where it was building tension. Haven't checked in recently.

The best medical drama I have seen is "The Knick"... Set as the first hospitals took over from barber shops. 1st series centred around plaecenta privia, a condition that can still kill mothers/babys today.
On the drama side, cocaine addiction, racism, and a class based society in New York 1890.

Last night's season finale of Chicago P.D. got me all fucked up. And I totally didn't make the connection that the actor playing 'Al Olinsky' was also Casey Jones on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Whaaat???

Right now I'm watching today's episode of General Hospital online.

Strike First
Strike Hard

No Mercy

Cobra Kai!

Watched this series twice. It is actually VERY funny too! Amazed and Blown Away.

A lot of the older people here might have seen Karate Kid growing up in the 80's which is helpful. But, I guess even if you haven't seen the original movies, this isn't hard to follow and enjoy.

Reactions: DFT
"10 Years" - Caught this one on TV last night. The description in the guide was solid enough to get me to check it out. Really had a strong cast for a movie I had never heard of before seeing it on the guide. The basis of the movie is following a bunch of people coming together for their 10 year high school reunion. It was fun, relatable and had a sneaky good soundtrack. And again, the cast is surprisingly strong.

Just curious to see what you all are peaking at!

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?

I'm currently watching Orozco the Embalmer. I think it's a killer documentary, but no I would not recommend it to most people :)
Feel free to give me lil reviews - use the spoiler tags!

13 Reasons Why but beware of the bathroom fight scene in the last episode of season 2. It was extremely disturbing no matter who you are. Also trigger warning for anyone who has depression, been bullied, or raped because the two seasons have a lot of that in there.

Currently watching season 2 of Man In High Castle.....