AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm gearing up for this:

but, I did find a youtube video that may or may not be fake news about the 'Karate Kid.' Like, I always saw Daniel as the victim, but, damn if this video isn't convincing that he was the problem. I just watched the movie and it still seems like Daniel is the hero to me (but maybe I am just not thinking as logically or lawfully as the youtuber), but, maybe I am wrong and I've had the wrong view of society this whole time:

Last edited:
Just saw the new Tomb Raider; it was lots of fun! If you played the recent games and liked them, you’d like this. Alicia Vikander was great as Lara and she looked fit as hell. I’m ready for a sequel now :drowning:

Last movie / DVD was Tod Brownings Freaks
TV was Ash Vs The Evil Dead

Santa Clarita Diet. FUCK ITS AMAZING. Do not watch it if you have eaten. It's so amazing to see Drew Barrymore not in an Adam Sandler movie and she fucking rocks in this show. Well done Netflix again!!

It's a hoot. Never noticed Timothy Olyphant is a skinny little guy since he's always been the main cowboy: whole different side of him. He has decent comedy chops. Drew is funny/sincere/murderous and she's rocking her 40's. Fun supporting cast - it's the dark comedy you need to round out the day you didn't know about. 8/10.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Wild Wild Country. Was pretty wild. Also got caught up on The Walking Dead. I still enjoy it despite how bad the writing has gotten.

It's a hoot. Never noticed Timothy Olyphant is a skinny little guy since he's always been the main cowboy: whole different side of him. He has decent comedy chops. Drew is funny/sincere/murderous and she's rocking her 40's. Fun supporting cast - it's the dark comedy you need to round out the day you didn't know about. 8/10.
I always wanted to make a spoof duel scene between Timothy Olyphant and Anson Mount, and see if they can keep a straight face.

Reactions: DFT
Professor Marston and the Wonder Woman. Based on a true story, DISC theory, sex and super heroes, couldn't go wrong with that one....just submit and tell the truth, you like it don't you?

A Few Good Men. Such an awesome movie. The edits AMC made for language were hilarious and kinda made it more enjoyable.

Chris is getting old; his edge doesn't work the same as he tries too hard to hold on to glory days. It happens. He's a smart guy, he'll figure that out before the next time.

Accept aging, embrace it

I always wanted to make a spoof duel scene between Timothy Olyphant and Anson Mount, and see if they can keep a straight face.

(Spoiler) Anson was wasted on Hell on Wheels after they killed off "The Fair-Haired Maiden of the West", then it was just a sausage party with guys hammering spikes. If I wanted to see that I'd go to Chaterbate.

Venus, let's talk about sex. Well worth a look as a documentary about women's sexuality.

Reactions: emahlee
I've been on an extended Star Trek binge for a while now. I watched The Original Series, all the movies based on the original cast, The Animated Series, and I just finished my second viewing of Next Gen last night. I decided to give DS9 a go today, but so far I am really not impressed. Commander Sisko is super weird, the acting is bad, and it's kinda boring. I like the futuristic western frontier town vibe they're trying for, but it's falling flat.

Reactions: emahlee and Gen
I've been on an extended Star Trek binge for a while now. I watched The Original Series, all the movies based on the original cast, The Animated Series, and I just finished my second viewing of Next Gen last night. I decided to give DS9 a go today, but so far I am really not impressed. Commander Sisko is super weird, the acting is bad, and it's kinda boring. I like the futuristic western frontier town vibe they're trying for, but it's falling flat.
Stick with DS9 for a while. Once the whole Dominion story kicks off in season 2 it gets better.

The Notorious Bettie Page ... Can't help but be reminded of someone in the cam world watching it... For me I get the intelligent playfulness of JJ, and the natural sex appeal of LovelyCath (made me miss those naturally dilated eyes so much).

finished season two of mr. robot.
holy shit. :h:

Started on 'Happy'... based on a graphic novel, so pretty violent for a show involving imaginary fluffy blue unicorns.
DXicAYMX0AA29d7.jpg

also; started on 'The Alienist'
"I can't decide if they abhor our shape or desire another one ... fuck them"
alienist101-0112-whore-chafe.png
alienist101-0936-sara-corset2.png