AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tomb Raider. It was bad. And it didn't even cast a large breasted Lara for eye candy. Hello, have they never even seen the damn video game???

In the last couple of weeks I've seen Avengers: Infinity War and Deadpool2. This weekend, I'm going to watch Solo.

Reactions: Gen
Deadpool 2. A few really cool surprises that I'm glad I managed to not have spoiled before seeing it. Was a bit too long and some of the jokes were too corny for my liking but I enjoyed it overall.

Reactions: MDouble00
Deadpool 2. A few really cool surprises that I'm glad I managed to not have spoiled before seeing it. Was a bit too long and some of the jokes were too corny for my liking but I enjoyed it overall.
Yeah, I wasn't overly impressed with it. Good, but I liked the first better. Though, I will say that I liked the intro/exit credits and the scenes during the credits better than the first.

Watched Wrinkle in Time- It was a bit cringy (it's geared towards a teeny-bopper audience and not old farts like me who read all the sequels at 14) but giant-sized Oprah was pretty badass XD

Also watched Hong Kong film "Happy Together" about a pair of gay dudes who happened to live in Buenos Aires. Always interesting to watch cross-culture stories not set in my own, but also a bit bittersweet.

Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story . On netflix. Beautiful and very very smart, remembered by most for her film career, almost unknown as the important role she played for the allies during the second world war.

La casa de papel (Money Heist) is a Spanish television series that got quite famous in my country. Netflix released season 2 some time ago and I watched all episodes in just two days lol
La voy a tratar por la stream. Tiene duende como la pelicula Nueve Reinas?
I’m sorry, it’s just exciting to have more Spanish speakers here :)

Watched Wrinkle in Time- It was a bit cringy (it's geared towards a teeny-bopper audience and not old farts like me who read all the sequels at 14) but giant-sized Oprah was pretty badass XD

Also watched Hong Kong film "Happy Together" about a pair of gay dudes who happened to live in Buenos Aires. Always interesting to watch cross-culture stories not set in my own, but also a bit bittersweet.
I suggest to check the older Wang Kar Wai movie “Chanking Express” too. His director of photography is Christopher Doyle, a phenomenal artist in his own right. I just know too many damn movies...

Reactions: Majora Mink
Just Finished "Episode's" OMG amazing. I'm not normally into comedy but this was so well done. Matt Leblanc is amazing in it and so isn't the rest of the cast. So sad it ended! Not sure what is next for us we haven't decided yet.

I rewatched Man of Steel; I wasn’t the biggest fan of it the first few times I saw it but I’d seen a lot of hype about it lately so I revisited and did like it better this time. It had a lot of really good elements and was more endearing than I’d remembered. Henry Cavill is a perfect Superman and Clark Kent. I’ve also grown to really love Amy Adams as Lois.

I rewatched Man of Steel; I wasn’t the biggest fan of it the first few times I saw it but I’d seen a lot of hype about it lately so I revisited and did like it better this time. It had a lot of really good elements and was more endearing than I’d remembered. Henry Cavill is a perfect Superman and Clark Kent. I’ve also grown to really love Amy Adams as Lois.
It wasn’t an entirely bad movie, which was what made me hate it. It had very good moments. If it was just a bad Sharknado guilty pleasure I’d say yay. Henry Cavill is a great comic actor by the way.

I forgot to say, that Tony Leung played in one of the best action masterpieces of all time, Bullet in The Head, by John Woo.
It’s a tribute to Dear Hunter, but not a remake, which is rare.

I forgot to say, that Tony Leung played in one of the best action masterpieces of all time, Bullet in The Head, by John Woo.
It’s a tribute to Dear Hunter, but not a remake, which is rare.
Well, if ya wanna talk Asian action movies, I also caught the beginning of some old Stephen Chow flick, but I didn't get to finish it and I can't remember the title except it was basically a 21 Jump Street kind of story. I have a big ol' soft spot for the campy Canto action.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Watched CM Punk getting beat up again last night. He improved but his performance was still as cringe inducing as the promos that Colby Covington usually cuts. Fan of both so at least one of them won.

Today I watched Meet The Parents again. I like Ben Stiller playing the straight man to all the comedy going on around him.

I'm looking at a double-feature tomorrow. 50 Shades of Grey followed by 2012.

I watched Reign of Fire last night. I loved it as a kid and my irl submissive had never seen it so I told him to stay and enjoy it too.
It was plesently one of those movies that was as good as I remembered.

Westworld I like to binge so it'll be awhile before I can comment. Anyone kept up with Sense8? I enjoyed the first season, haven't started the second - guess it's over with a movie length finale ep?

First world problems.