1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the last movie/show you watched?

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by lunarxkittn, Sep 27, 2015.

1. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

I watched Reign of Fire last night. I loved it as a kid and my irl submissive had never seen it so I told him to stay and enjoy it too.
    It was plesently one of those movies that was as good as I remembered.

2. power_honey

Just caught up on season 2 of Westworld. I love this show! Any other fans?

3. DFT

DFT

Westworld I like to binge so it'll be awhile before I can comment. Anyone kept up with Sense8? I enjoyed the first season, haven't started the second - guess it's over with a movie length finale ep?

First world problems.

4. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

I loved the 1st season, and I’ll have to make time to binge the 2nd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DFT

DFT

Watched Gordon Ramsay's latest crying adults fetish video. Apparently Kitchen Nightmares wasn't harsh enough so now he has a new show that is the same format compressed into 24 hours to increase the pressure.

I so dislike that guy. Same goes for the guy watching it. Why do I allow myself to get sucked in?

Luckily MasterChef Australia (and Canada) are running currently so I won't have to deal with him again. Oh wait. Marco Pierre White didn't mentor last season, this season they have a new special guest chef - ugh, it's Shouty McShoutFace. Just when I thought he was out he put himself back in.

6. Dan Epstein

Industry Representative

I used to like Keith Floyd, he was politically incorrect in his cooking show, and totally drunk. The episode in Norway in which he cooks a dolphin and explains it tastes like spare ribs is an all time classic...

7. DFT

DFT

Sounds delicious; what wine do you pair with dolphin? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Dan Epstein

Industry Representative

A light hearted Pinot Noir obviously:)

9. Lua Moon

I’ve just finished binge watching Silicon Valley and now I’m halfway through the new season of the Handmaid’s Tale. It’s so bleak but I love it!

“May the lord open”

10. Cat_Harvey

I've been bouncing between the last part of Sense8, Lucifer (amazing show!!!) and started on Queen of the South now thanks to my bestie who recommended it to me. And for straight laughs, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Anything written and produced by Tina Fey is always pure comedy gold, I love how she borders on the surreal with her humour.

11. Cat_Harvey

I think that was the point of the movie! I know what you mean though. I watched it mainly because a friend of mine produced the music for it (which i loved, naturally lol). Plus i love sci-fi, but holy shit it really addresses the objectification and AI stuff well all at the same time, I mean the main character (the tech billionaire) is a grade A asshole. Probably a little like Mark Z in real life, for all of his attempts to be down with da kidz...

12. cmodelguide

In the Dog House

Currently watching the Love Island TV show :shame: A little reality show never harmed nobody :hilarious:

13. MiniatureKiwi

Absolutely love Westworld and I recently watched Here and Now.

Looking forward to the new Game of Thrones and hopefully a new season of Here and Now.