AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Watched Gordon Ramsay's latest crying adults fetish video. Apparently Kitchen Nightmares wasn't harsh enough so now he has a new show that is the same format compressed into 24 hours to increase the pressure.

I so dislike that guy. Same goes for the guy watching it. Why do I allow myself to get sucked in?

Luckily MasterChef Australia (and Canada) are running currently so I won't have to deal with him again. Oh wait. Marco Pierre White didn't mentor last season, this season they have a new special guest chef - ugh, it's Shouty McShoutFace. Just when I thought he was out he put himself back in.

Watched Gordon Ramsay's latest crying adults fetish video. Apparently Kitchen Nightmares wasn't harsh enough so now he has a new show that is the same format compressed into 24 hours to increase the pressure.

I so dislike that guy. Same goes for the guy watching it. Why do I allow myself to get sucked in?

Luckily MasterChef Australia (and Canada) are running currently so I won't have to deal with him again. Oh wait. Marco Pierre White didn't mentor last season, this season they have a new special guest chef - ugh, it's Shouty McShoutFace. Just when I thought he was out he put himself back in.
I used to like Keith Floyd, he was politically incorrect in his cooking show, and totally drunk. The episode in Norway in which he cooks a dolphin and explains it tastes like spare ribs is an all time classic...

I've been bouncing between the last part of Sense8, Lucifer (amazing show!!!) and started on Queen of the South now thanks to my bestie who recommended it to me. And for straight laughs, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Anything written and produced by Tina Fey is always pure comedy gold, I love how she borders on the surreal with her humour.

ex-machina

Hated it

Made me feel uneasy throughout

Was way too dark in tone for my taste, only watched it because a friend highly recommended it

I knew it wasn't for me after 10 minutes, should of turned it off then.
I think that was the point of the movie! I know what you mean though. I watched it mainly because a friend of mine produced the music for it (which i loved, naturally lol). Plus i love sci-fi, but holy shit it really addresses the objectification and AI stuff well all at the same time, I mean the main character (the tech billionaire) is a grade A asshole. Probably a little like Mark Z in real life, for all of his attempts to be down with da kidz...

Just finished binging the new season of Luke Cage. It was amazing. The last few Marvel Netflix seasons have been a bit of a let down, with the exception of the punisher, but this was about as good as it gets. I loved everything about it.

Reactions: C_huxstable and Gen
The last show I watched was Brooklyn 9-9! So funny! It's like a police version of The Office!

I watched the first episode of Yellowstone with Kevin Costner.

I'm not exactly sure how this can be a series past one year just judging by how fast things are moving.

An interesting look at the politics of land grabbing in the 2000's and the democracy that sways in and out of favor for this kind of legality (if I said that right). It doesn't really relate to the common folk, but it is cool how they show the big players that ultimately create the space we live in, even if from a hollywood standpoint.

(edit to add) I'm also trying to get thru Deadwood season 1 on dvd but it is letting me down a bit. I suppose I will go to Game of Thrones and start that series over again in hopes that I refresh and get caught up for the final season.

Last edited:
I watched the first episode of Yellowstone with Kevin Costner.

I'm not exactly sure how this can be a series past one year just judging by how fast things are moving.

An interesting look at the politics of land grabbing in the 2000's and the democracy that sways in and out of favor for this kind of legality (if I said that right). It doesn't really relate to the common folk, but it is cool how they show the big players that ultimately create the space we live in, even if from a hollywood standpoint.
Is it a neutrally biased show? Meaning, does it show perspectives of both corporations wanting rights to land for logging, mining, etc. As well as the actions done by people &/or organizations who are opposed to such things and allowed us of the land so they will put bobby traps (spikes, concertina wire, etc.) on trails?

Or, does it play the typically left biased view of "Corporations bad" and any use of the land is damaging. Therefore any actions taken are valid to save it.

Refences to bobby-traps on trails:

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/20/police-blm-mountain-bike-trail-sabotage-eagle/
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com...-warns-riders-of-booby-traps-on-public-trails
http://www.98thebeach.ca/news_item.php?NewsID=82285

Is it a neutrally biased show? Meaning, does it show perspectives of both corporations wanting rights to land for logging, mining, etc. As well as the actions done by people &/or organizations who are opposed to such things and allowed us of the land so they will put bobby traps (spikes, concertina wire, etc.) on trails?

Or, does it play the typically left biased view of "Corporations bad" and any use of the land is damaging. Therefore any actions taken are valid to save it.

Refences to bobby-traps on trails:

https://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/20/police-blm-mountain-bike-trail-sabotage-eagle/
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com...-warns-riders-of-booby-traps-on-public-trails
http://www.98thebeach.ca/news_item.php?NewsID=82285

I'm not exactly sure who's side I am on. It really seems like a clusterfuck. The peoples are pretty self important and all about themselves. There are family conflicts that I can't figure out.

I've only seen one episode and, maybe I didn't watch it right, but, I couldn't figure out who the bad guys were and who the good guys were. Obviously I want to root for Costner cause he is the Dances with Wolves guy, but, the first episode left me thinking that the character he was playing was meeting resistance from the present and that his 1960's or 1970's reality of when he started his life there is fading and maybe that is it? Maybe that is the theme? Land owners losing their property? His character hasn't been all that that tight in terms of integrity as far as I can tell (kind of a world I have never experience but It is soo odd how the rules may or may not apply).

I guess.

Last edited:
I've been bouncing between the last part of Sense8, Lucifer (amazing show!!!) and started on Queen of the South now thanks to my bestie who recommended it to me. And for straight laughs, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Anything written and produced by Tina Fey is always pure comedy gold, I love how she borders on the surreal with her humour.

Sense8, I had that for such a long time but never got round to watching it so got rid. I understand/think there are 2 series for it now right?
I am possibly thinking now to try watch it because I have nothing on to watch right now - I have been so bored I have been watching both series for Luke Cage (bad acting + constant music = makes the show rubbish).

Really happy Lucifer is picked up by Netflix and I think it returns in August, so can't wait for that. It's the only show I truly car about, followed by Supernatural.
I just hope that for Lucifer, they keep the format that they have and don't mess it up. I think after all the hassle from it, they wouldn't spoil it like that for the fans.

Currently watching the Love Island TV show :shame: A little reality show never harmed nobody :hilarious:

Sadly this is true I guess... if anything they have helped idiots become rich/famous: TOWIE Joe Essex springs to mind. He makes me facepalm every time I see him yet at the same time I love watching his dumbness. I feel like some bad bully but... I don't know. I kind of think he is just a smart guy really though - not education wise, but he isn't as dumb as he acts and that it's put on... At least it's what I want/hope lol

Sense8, I had that for such a long time but never got round to watching it so got rid. I understand/think there are 2 series for it now right?
I am possibly thinking now to try watch it because I have nothing on to watch right now - I have been so bored I have been watching both series for Luke Cage (bad acting + constant music = makes the show rubbish).

Really happy Lucifer is picked up by Netflix and I think it returns in August, so can't wait for that. It's the only show I truly car about, followed by Supernatural.
I just hope that for Lucifer, they keep the format that they have and don't mess it up. I think after all the hassle from it, they wouldn't spoil it like that for the fans.

Sadly this is true I guess... if anything they have helped idiots become rich/famous: TOWIE Joe Essex springs to mind. He makes me facepalm every time I see him yet at the same time I love watching his dumbness. I feel like some bad bully but... I don't know. I kind of think he is just a smart guy really though - not education wise, but he isn't as dumb as he acts and that it's put on... At least it's what I want/hope lol

I live in Mallorca which is where Love Island is currently being filmed apparently - haven't seen it but it sounds dreadful and fascinating all at the same time - it you like orange people with restylane faces..

Totally with you on Lucifer. I really hope they continue on in the same vein. A;though i will say right now i could look at Tom Ellis allllll day and be perfectly happy...lol.

I'm about a third of the way through Secret City on Netflix. It showed up in my suggestions and it features Anna Torv so I took a stab at watching it because of her. Started out kind of slow, but has really picked up the last couple of episodes. And it fits nicely in my The Americans/House of Cards/Homeland type of show void.

Saw "Jurassic World" or whatever the latest iteration of the movie sequels are. It was meh...

Have tickets to see "Ant-Man & the Wasp" for tomorrow evening.

Forensic files on netflix

Reactions: Gen
Saw "Jurassic World" or whatever the latest iteration of the movie sequels are. It was meh...

Have tickets to see "Ant-Man & the Wasp" for tomorrow evening.

Omg ant man and the wasp is out??? damn it my money is all messed up this month

Omg ant man and the wasp is out??? damn it my money is all messed up this month
Came out last Friday. I would have watched it then. But, was out of state visiting Podunk, USA.

Not to give free advertising. But, if anyone has AMC theaters near you, look into the Stubs All-Star deal. $20/month can see up to three movies a week. Great deal for those who like to go catch a few movies.

Been watching Supergirl. Not a bad show , some little surprises, like Helen Shaver and Dean Cain playing the couple who adopted/raised her and a brief scene with a reporter with the name Noel Neill. Some crossover episodes with the Flash and Green Arrow .

I've been watching tons of "Game Grumps" on YouTube lately. For those who don't know, its a "Lets Play" show with comedic commentary either about or not about the game. Best way to experience video games I would never enjoy playing such as "Mary Kate and Ashley" titles.

Last edited:
Skyscraper was pretty good. Some similarities to "Die Hard". But, it definitely is its own movie. :)