AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just went to see the latest Star Wars in theaters. Not a huge fan. I understand why the critic and fan reviews were so discordant. Seems like the critics just thought the movie was "too big to fail."

Happy! on SyFi. It has Christopher Meloni (law & order svu) as an ex-cop hitman who hallucinates an imaginary blue horse named Happy (voiced by Patton Oswalt). It's based off a comic book and my boyfriend and I are obsessed. It's incrediably dark humored, violent, and off the wall crazy.

Saw Star Wars the last Jedi on Christmas Eve. I have to say it wasn't as enjoyable as I'd hoped. I thought it was really disjointed and had too many stories going at once. Plus there is a good portion of the movie dedicated to a storyline that ultimately didn't matter.

I don't actually have a desire to see this one again which is rare for me. And with that thought in my head I might have to rank this behind Phantom menace.

A co-worker suggested that I give "Spitfire Grill" a watch. It's one of those movies that "comes full circle" in the end and leaves you feeling a mixed bag of emotions. I would highly recommend watching it.

2 movies that come to mind are ones that involved me having zero expectations. Me and my family enjoy horror. Most modern horror movies are mediocre. I went into Annabelle Creation expecting the worst, and hot damn it was one of my favorite films of 2017. Super intense scares that rely on atmosphere and intelligence rather than gore and jump scares. It's odd that a sequel to a spinoff of a good movie (the Conjuring) was this good, but horror fans need to put this one in their eyes.

Close runner up is The Big Sick. If you've seen it, I'm sure you love it. If you don't love it, you have no heart. I joke... but this is a perfect modern day love story wrapped in a fucking hilarious comedy that everyone can relate to and doesn't make you want to barf in your mouth. It also made me realize how important the people who I love are to me. I wasn't crying dammit! It was cough and cold season.

Just finished up the new season of Peaky Blinders (Tom Hardy & Cillian Murphy-swoon). Currently binging the late 80s/early 90s classic Unsolved Mysteries brings back childhood memories of watching it and getting creeped out lol!

Reactions: MDouble00
I am doing all the older runs of Survivor that I missed after watching that last season in real time.

I've done Africa, Marquesas, Cook Island. Some of the later shows I have seen live before and some on dvd, but WOW to see Boston Rob and Parvati, and I guess even Ethan and Lex when they all first joined up is a treat after seeing them disjointedly in future seasons. It is something I can just watch for hours and hours with the gameplay (I often find myself saying "NOOO! DUMB DUMB DUMB move).

I'm currently watching 'Episodes.' I think it is up to season 5 but I am only on season 2 (season one was amazingly funny). It is interesting as it stars Matt LeBlanc who played Joey in Friends. He really is a good actor, at least in this series, and the show is hilarious.

I didnt know he was still acting, so I'm glad to see he's doing well. Are these series on netflix? I will search it!

I'm really hooked on the British show, Taskmaster, right now. It is absolutely hilarious. It makes me laugh all the time. There's an American version that should be coming out pretty soon on Comedy Central. I have high hopes for it. It should be really fun.

Happy! on SyFi. It has Christopher Meloni (law & order svu) as an ex-cop hitman who hallucinates an imaginary blue horse named Happy (voiced by Patton Oswalt). It's based off a comic book and my boyfriend and I are obsessed. It's incrediably dark humored, violent, and off the wall crazy.

Yes! I’ve been enjoying watching this too. I don’t have the SYFY channel, so I’ve been watching it on the SYFI app. I’ve always loved him in L & O SVU (I watch SVU reruns on USA all the time). I think it’s awesome that Happy is voiced by Patton Oswalt a.k.a. ‘Spence’ from The King of Queens.

I had been checking the SYFY app for this week’s episode, but their FB page said there was no new episode this week.

I had recently shared an article on FB that showed him listed as the highest paid T.V. actor (at the time, at least). Yeaaahhh, Chris!

I just got caught up with Blacklist on Netflix. What do I do with my life now??

Seriously one of the best and worst feelings about binge watching a show. You're so happy to have caught up and then so disappointed you don't have any more episodes to watch.

Reactions: DFT
That '70s Show. Red Forman is the goat sitcom dad. Comedy Central has been spamming it lately but it has aged really well.

Just finished Daredevil season 2, which was pretty good and fun. Trying to watch Defenders but a few episodes in, what a slog! I’ve seen all the main shows except Iron Fist, so I like seeing all of them interacting, but maaaaan it’s boring. I hope it picks up.

Just finished Daredevil season 2, which was pretty good and fun. Trying to watch Defenders but a few episodes in, what a slog! I’ve seen all the main shows except Iron Fist, so I like seeing all of them interacting, but maaaaan it’s boring. I hope it picks up.
Daredevil was solid, mainly because it draws from Frank Miller's "The Man Without Fear" graphic novel, which is far more grim and psychological in approach.
As for The Defenders, that was a really long long binge, I hope Iron Fist gets killed in the next season.

Reactions: DFT
Currently binging on Parks & Rec for the first time. I get why everyone loves this show :)
Aside from that, I recently watched Lady Bird and thought the hype around it is very overrated. The Shape of Water though was pretty good. I ended up loving that one.

Hadn't even heard of "Professor Marston and the Wonder Women" but a friend is a Wonder Woman fan so I figured I probably should see it.

Dang if it didn't turn out to be a good movie, stylized biographical storytelling which can set me off when it's insulting to the real people. It wasn't. Lot of messages in it, most important being leave people to be their honest selves.

I watched The Standups On Netflix last night. 5 out of 6 were great. One chick had this one bit about her dog accidentally almost kinda sorta going down on her. :spitoutdummy: It went on for far too long, I skipped ahead.

The last movie I watched was 47 Meters Down. It's not as bad as some people have said. Its okay.