AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why does it always seem busier in the daytime?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2016
I can only speak for Streamate, but one thing I've noticed is the site seems mostly dead at night, with the same "few" faces. There is a lot more diversity in the day, particularly in the early/late afternoon; most of the girls I've bookmarked never even sign on at night. This is weird to me, since I assumed camming was more of a side-gig for many girls who have a 9 to 5 or "regular" job that occupies them in the daytime, leaving only the evenings/early morning for camming.

So what's the reality? Are most girls working for a studio (which operate primarily during the daytime)? Or most girls cam in the daytime because that's when their significant others aren't home?

I like camming during the day on sm because people seem nicer and know what they want. At night I spend way more time in free chat dealing with people who wanna beg for stuff, or who are intoxicated. I get better placement during the day as well.

I think it's just the fact a lot are from EU and so they are fitting their schedules in with their real life; kids, family etc.

I cam during school hours while my daughter is out of the house. Just works better for my situation. And I don't have a 'regular' job- camming is it.

This is weird to me, since I assumed camming was more of a side-gig for many girls who have a 9 to 5 or "regular" job that occupies them in the daytime,

While some do, it's a main job for a LOT of models. If I'm only doing camming and no office job, during the summers I can only cam in the daytime because I need to be in the living room where the air conditioner is or myself and my computer will both overheat, and I can't cam in the living room while my roommate is home because my roommate will be cooking dinner, etc and making lots of background noise.

i've noticed this on mfc, too. i wish i could do daytime shifts; however, i have more privacy at night, due to roommates. it's bittersweet. i just feel i would get more exposure during the day, though... sigh.

Reactions: violetismyname
So what's the reality? Are most girls working for a studio (which operate primarily during the daytime)? Or most girls cam in the daytime because that's when their significant others aren't home?
The reality for most performers here is that we make our own schedules based on our own needs and desires. I get on if/when I want to. Personally, I prefer to schedule my work so that I can have my evenings to myself or choose to go out and socialize with the rest of the 9-5ers if I'd like.

No surprise this is also true on CB. From what I see, most of the Colombians (which seem to be where half the models are from) are working nine to five shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.