AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your greeting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelRae420

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 3, 2016
Twitter Username
@Prettysailrmoon
Streamate Username
PrettySailorMoon
Do you greet everyone who pops in your room? By name? Simple hey?
I've read girls suggesting both sides. I know some customers don't want to feel called out, while some don't want to feel ignored. What works for you?
For me, so far, a smile and wave works enough.

Yea I usually say simple "Hi " to people I don't know and a cheerful "Hiiii how are you today?" to my regulars .

I usually just call out my regs when they come in so they feel welcomed and remembered :) New people I don't call out because I feel like that scares them away. And if they lurk for a while I might make a suggestive comment about their screen name if it's funny, etc. but not call them out. Seems to work for me :)

Reactions: ramblin
I say Hi to anyone on my friends list who are all regs. I don't like to specifically say hi to guys when I first come on as it normally takes a good 10-15 mins for the convos to kick off, so I say a general hi to the room. However when there is good flow and my room is chatting away I will say hey to everyone who's in individually every now and then, so they don't feel that I need them to chat but they know I'm not ignoring them.

I like saying hi to people I see often ;) (hopefully they aren't creeped out haha). But I don't call out people that are just sitting in my room. I know if I was them I'd feel a little put on the spot. Usually smile and ask some general questions to give them chances to join the convo though :)

Reactions: FluffyGalore
I usually just call out my regs when they come in so they feel welcomed and remembered :) New people I don't call out because I feel like that scares them away. And if they lurk for a while I might make a suggestive comment about their screen name if it's funny, etc. but not call them out. Seems to work for me :)
Guys love the ice breaker screen name comments :h: I have made some lifelong regs just by the anime reference they used or fav color username :3 peoples like it when you have stuff in common and call them out on it

Status
Not open for further replies.