AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video Converter… Which one do you suggest?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2015
USA
Chaturbate Username
KandiNTommyBoy
I need to download a video converter and need help. I cam and the site I use allows you to record but in order to save the video on your computer, You have to use a screen capture program which I have and used to say files on my computer. I need an additional program to convert that video to a file format that will play on the phone and computer to send to customers as teaser videos. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Manycam is a really easy option to records shows and the videos save as MP$, ready to use right out the gate no converting necessary.

I also suggest you get your model status here so you can also access the models only section. But even out here in the public area, many of your questions could be answered by using the search feature instead of creating a brand new thread.

Reactions: KandiCamGirl
Manycam is a really easy option to records shows and the videos save as MP$, ready to use right out the gate no converting necessary.

I also suggest you get your model status here so you can also access the models only section. But even out here in the public area, many of your questions could be answered by using the search feature instead of creating a brand new thread.

I'm gonna check out ManyCam. Is this program expensive? If so,do you know if there's a free download a trial version available?

I definitely would like to get model status. I didn't know about it. Thanks so much!!!

Ha, mpmoney. I meant MP4.
It's not expensive, but yes there is a free version that has a watermark. The upgraded version is about $50 I think.

I reeeeeally suggest Wondershare/Filmora. They have a fantastic editing program and their converter covers pretty much every format out there

Handbrake

Reactions: annamaytiddies
Status
Not open for further replies.