AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Scam

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2017
I was hoping to get some help/advice determining if this is fraud or legitimate. This will be my first go at this so I have no idea what I'm doing quite yet.

Here is our conversation.

I agreed to film with her for $100 per show.
She told me I needed to buy a name in order to move forward. Which I'm cool to pay for but my bank won't approve the charges because they believe them to be fraudulent. I can override them but I'm afraid I'm not sigining up for what I think I am. Hoping someone in the business can shed some light on this for me?

Attachments

• IMG_1246.PNG
    IMG_1246.PNG
    153.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1247.PNG
    IMG_1247.PNG
    154.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1248.PNG
    IMG_1248.PNG
    133.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1249.PNG
    IMG_1249.PNG
    155.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1250.PNG
    IMG_1250.PNG
    163.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1251.PNG
    IMG_1251.PNG
    155.5 KB · Views: 48
I was hoping to get some help/advice determining if this is fraud or legitimate. This will be my first go at this so I have no idea what I'm doing quite yet.

Here is our conversation.

I agreed to film with her for $100 per show.
She told me I needed to buy a name in order to move forward. Which I'm cool to pay for but my bank won't approve the charges because they believe them to be fraudulent. I can override them but I'm afraid I'm not sigining up for what I think I am. Hoping someone in the business can shed some light on this for me?
If you have to send money to start making money, it's a scam. It's a small amount because what they really want is your card details and the charge itself doesn't make sense - for picking a name? Naw, dog.

I love this scam! Reminds me of my automated ewhore days when I got into internet marketing as a young pup. LOL. Pretty girl is on craigslist lonely, wanting company but to meet her you need to sign up to a dating site or do a background site! That was such a money maker back in the day, then CL and the government shut it down! We would use an autoposter to post our ads and an autoresponder to handle the repliers. Some people had automatic messenger bots handle things. They would slow serve them with a picture or something... There is an art to doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.