AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gravy this Roosh guy has things completely ass-backwards. And don't even get me started on that ridiculous newsletter ad he has at the bottom of this incredibly verbose article about how Instagram models are pathetic beings.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 8.34.31 AM.png

Isnt that roosh dude banned by PayPal? Pretty sure he had a bunch of books removed from amazon because they promoted rapey things.

From my experience, camgirls are some of the most organized boss ladies, especially when it comes to taxes. My first year camming, 2 came to my rescue to help me figure out all the forms and how to file. I always joke that camming and the adult industry in general will be around forever because of just how much tax revenue it generates. I'm a very low earner compared to most, and I paid out the ass in taxes last year!

Isnt that roosh dude banned by PayPal? Pretty sure he had a bunch of books removed from amazon because they promoted rapey things.

From my experience, camgirls are some of the most organized boss ladies, especially when it comes to taxes. My first year camming, 2 came to my rescue to help me figure out all the forms and how to file. I always joke that camming and the adult industry in general will be around forever because of just how much tax revenue it generates. I'm a very low earner compared to most, and I paid out the ass in taxes last year!

This a lot of virtue ignoring the whole of the situation. There are some models(usually younger models) that don't know how or if they are required to file at all. This is where I see a problem existing. Most these models, because they are trying to keep their business secret from family and friends, lose access to the more adult people in their lives that would have answers they can trust. We've seen posts like, 'should I file if I'm being claimed a dependent' or one where the model hadn't filed a return in 8 years. So yes this isn't an issue that will affect any responsible and professional person but it's clear that there are many young subcontractors(I'm using this word to better explain this is not just a SW issue) that gain a lot of money quickly and still carry the naive that 'internet friends' or google give as reliable answers as accountants or lawyers. I'm hoping if anything comes out of this that subcontractors or anyone new to a contractor type industry understands there certain types of income where accountants and lawyers help a lot and they aren't, 'taking my money from me' offering their services.

I understand a lot of you just enjoy the outrage but it can also be a good discussion to have. Anyone that has been through an audit knows you don't want to ever fuck around with the IRS. To be frank with the massive change to the tax code this year it's being cheap and foolish for anyone not to be visiting accountants this year since I think it will be a few years before the self-software is programmed to completely understand the new tax calculations.

Finally a political subject I can agree with the forum on. You know me and my political stance and still I can agree with you all that RooshV is an asshole. He is what we call in Spain "malaje".. it's an interesting term, it's similar to party pooper but it's used to call someone who tries to be funny by being mean and hurtful to a degree most people find unpalatable so instead of making people laugh he just spoils everyone's mood.

He has a problem with women, not just feminists and SJWs like he wants to make people believe, but he has a problem with women in general, and doesn't mind changing his stance about moral issues 180 degrees if it means it will get him 10 more views on Youtube. This is what he used to look like before the 15 surgeries.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 5.47.27 PM.png
He then accuses women of being vain.

Back before the alt-right movement he so desperately wants to carve himself a spot in, he just dished pick up advice and the type of morally corrupt shit he would write included finding young impressionable virgin girls to pump and dump, how to make them think there is something fundamentally wrong with themselves so he could fuck them, and (yes) how to rape them. His blog would just piss me off and I read PUA blogs because I actually like venusian arts and quite enjoy other writers in the manosphere.

Most people agree with me though... when he talks about morality, about finding a good wife, about being a man these days people just chuckle and move on because they know how morally corrupt he is.

It doesn't surprise me then that #thotaudit was his idea, one more brilliant joke in his long list of "malaje" initiatives.

Last edited:
Good gravy this Roosh guy has things completely ass-backwards. And don't even get me started on that ridiculous newsletter ad he has at the bottom of this incredibly verbose article about how Instagram models are pathetic beings.

View attachment 79154
This guy 100% either got rejected by an e-girl or got mad because he was told you have to pay for a premium Snapchat. No sane person who doesn’t have a stick up their ass talks this way.

One thing I’ve noticed with all this is that there is a bunch of misinformation being spread by some sex workers and allies saying that you only have to pay when you make more than 12k or 20k a year or that sex workers don’t technically have to pay taxes because our money is “dirty” and the irs doesn’t take dirty money.

the 12k thing is people associating the federal minimum for tax vs the state minimums. I think it's dropped to $2k with the new tax system so that number is out of date. You have to make a larger minimum income before you start to pay federal taxes but IRS also deals with state taxes as well. The other confusing is believe the business itself doesn't send information about you to the IRS themselves. People tend to miss the language, 'Here's you COPY of your 1099' because the original was already send to the IRS. Punker Barbie was just asking for someone's W9 this week but many don't know what a W9 is for.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
This a lot of virtue ignoring the whole of the situation. There are some models(usually younger models) that don't know how or if they are required to file at all. This is where I see a problem existing. Most these models, because they are trying to keep their business secret from family and friends, lose access to the more adult people in their lives that would have answers they can trust. We've seen posts like, 'should I file if I'm being claimed a dependent' or one where the model hadn't filed a return in 8 years. So yes this isn't an issue that will affect any responsible and professional person but it's clear that there are many young subcontractors(I'm using this word to better explain this is not just a SW issue) that gain a lot of money quickly and still carry the naive that 'internet friends' or google give as reliable answers as accountants or lawyers. I'm hoping if anything comes out of this that subcontractors or anyone new to a contractor type industry understands there certain types of income where accountants and lawyers help a lot and they aren't, 'taking my money from me' offering their services.

I understand a lot of you just enjoy the outrage but it can also be a good discussion to have. Anyone that has been through an audit knows you don't want to ever fuck around with the IRS. To be frank with the massive change to the tax code this year it's being cheap and foolish for anyone not to be visiting accountants this year since I think it will be a few years before the self-software is programmed to completely understand the new tax calculations.
If subcontractors, the naked cute girl kind or otherwise, need a conversation to understand that they have to pay taxes just like everyone else, they need more than a conversation. The ones who aren't filing at all are either hiding their money or hiding their job. Either way, they're the minority and probably beyond any help we could give them with words.

"malaje".. it's an interesting term, it's similar to party pooper but it's used to call someone who tries to be funny by being mean and hurtful to a degree most people find unpalatable so instead of making people laugh he just spoils everyone's mood.
That is an awesome word.

It doesn't surprise me then that #thotaudit was his idea, one more brilliant joke in his long list of "malaje" initiatives.
So is he the one behind the "David Wu" facebook account?

Anyway, Tim Pool/Sargon a considerably healthier prism to view the situation through imo.

If subcontractors, the naked cute girl kind or otherwise, need a conversation to understand that they have to pay taxes just like everyone else, they need more than a conversation some whiney-ass sexist men reporting them to the IRS.
Fixed that.

The ultimate point being made is that people earning money need to report and file taxes. I can agree with that. I am positive there are a lot of streamers, social media influencers, "models", and sex workers of all sorts that fail to do so either out of ignorance or greed or privacy needs. This witch hunt isn't what's going to fix them.

I understand a lot of you just enjoy the outrage but it can also be a good discussion to have.

I wouldnt say it is enjoying the outrage, as much as it is just seems to be another targeted attack against women on the internet. Are these people going to form a hashtag whistleblower campaign against etsy or ebay sellers, artists who use Instagram to sell their products, youtubers who are monetized, uber/rideshare people etc. It is another example of selected outrage - directed at mostly women.

I wouldnt say it is enjoying the outrage, as much as it is just seems to be another targeted attack against women on the internet. Are these people going to form a hashtag whistleblower campaign against etsy or ebay sellers, artists who use Instagram to sell their products, youtubers who are monetized, uber/rideshare people etc. It is another example of selected outrage - directed at mostly women.
How about the cash tips that waiters and waitresses pocket and don't report?

So yeah, it's the targeting that people are outraged about.

I was looking through the hash tag for lulz and found a dude claiming that camgirls are "predators taking advantage of lonely men", and because of that we must all be reported and stopped.

OK bro.

I was looking through the hash tag for lulz and found a dude claiming that camgirls are "predators taking advantage of lonely men", and because of that we must all be reported and stopped.

OK bro.
Right and that's what it really comes down to. There are a lot of people that hate what we do, and hate when any girl seems to have an advantage or makes "easy money". That's why it's this particular group of people being targeted.

Right and that's what it really comes down to. There are a lot of people that hate what we do, and hate when any girl seems to have an advantage or makes "easy money". That's why it's this particular group of people being targeted.

God forbid any of us whores make a profit off of the objectification that's been happening to us since childhood in order to (as now consenting adults) make it a transaction whereas both us and those that wish to objectify us can all consensually get what we want.

Witch's, con artists and harlots, the entire lot of us. :haha:

Yes, which was another HILARIOUS thing about his video. He was like, "I'm banned from Paypal, but all these whores get to use it!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!"

Lmao, dude, 95% of the sex workers I know are banned from Paypal.

This shit is making my head hurt. I just watched roosh's channel ..... i'm too old for this

RooshV is the one who lives in his moms basement, right?

I don't know but I'm watching his video about this shit and his mom called him and he didn't edit it out and I found it pretty funny ngl

You know me and my political stance and still I can agree with you all that RooshV is an asshole. He is what we call in Spain "malaje".. it's an interesting term, it's similar to party pooper but it's used to call someone who tries to be funny by being mean and hurtful to a degree most people find unpalatable so instead of making people laugh he just spoils everyone's mood.

Let's not be mean here, guys, he doesn't hate women or have a fragile ego, he's a bread scientist(I admit I've never watched this video past the one minute mark so I don't know if there is anything worthwhile past that, I just can't imagine being so insecure that you have to justify making fucking bread).

Why is he making how to videos on bread making using a machine? You don't need a machine to bake bread. If you're using a machine, you're neither a bread scientist or a baker. People are too lazy.

This kind of rhetoric is what worries me... i can see it
Why is he making how to videos on bread making using a machine? You don't need a machine to bake bread. If you're using a machine, you're neither a bread scientist or a baker. People are too lazy.

.... *hides her breadmachine in shame*

The last gift my mom ever gave me was a bread machine. It was the key that opened the worlds of banana and raisin bread which were but sorcery to me before.

Gonna have a welt on my forehead from how hard I facepalmed at this notion:

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 2.45.15 PM.png

this ridiculousness brought to you by the winners over at https://www.reddit.com/r/ThotAudit/

Kudos to the few brave folks who actually have tried to reason with the unreasonables in those threads.

I hope someone is filming the moment an actual live police officer shows up at one of their doors to talk to them about reporting things that are not crimes as crimes. Watching dudes who want badly to be masculine squirm in the presence of other men who actually do things that are seen as "manly" is satisfying.

I like their assumptions is that cam girls just straight up never pay taxes and the government is cool with that. That there's full time only cam job sex workers out there paying for houses, cars, bills, all with their cam money and they just never filled out one tax form and the government needs these dudes to report them.

Also, I'm sure government agencies love having their time wasted.

So is he the one behind the "David Wu" facebook account?

Anyway, Tim Pool/Sargon a considerably healthier prism to view the situation through imo.

Wait wait wait. Do they not realize a lot of our customers WANT TO SEE US MAKING FUN OF THEM FOR GIVING US MONEY!? #findom? Are they so stupid as to not realize we are giving our customers what they ASK US FOR in exchange for their money?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Do they not know that sesta/Fosta is a thing? If camming were in any way, shape, or form prostitution, sites would be gone just like bp and cl.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The IRS right now:
Nene-Gif-eye-roll.gif

But I really wonder how things are going on the IRS side of things. It must suck to have your workload clogged up by a bunch of angry dudes thinking they're going to get a 30% reward easily by reporting legal sex workers with little to no actual info. I was curious about the reward thing and learned it actually is a LOT harder to do and involves court, actual document proof not snapchat screenshots, involve large amounts of $$ and is a process that takes years.

The IRS right now:
Nene-Gif-eye-roll.gif

But I really wonder how things are going on the IRS side of things. It must suck to have your workload clogged up by a bunch of angry dudes thinking they're going to get a 30% reward easily by reporting legal sex workers with little to no actual info. I was curious about the reward thing and learned it actually is a LOT harder to do and involves court, actual document proof not snapchat screenshots, involve large amounts of $$ and is a process that takes years.
The fact that any of these people think they'll actually get paid for sending in screenshots and snapchat usernames is the stupidest thing of this year. Even beyond the twitter trolls reporting cam girl raffles to the FBI.

So apparently over the weekend the #THOTAudit started. It apparently started from some single FB user's post about girls making money selling private Snapchats/texts/etc. Then it got picked up by Roosh V. and started to spread.

Some girls on Twitter who, I guess, were selling nude Snapchat started getting real pissed. It is, of course, being called "right wing" and fueled by "incels", because of course everything becomes the "right" and "incels" because it's just easy to slap those labels on anything one doesn't like to make it sound like the boogeyman. As an example, even the Democrats are pretty much "far right" to people like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as demonstrated by her protesting at Nancy Pelosi's office, pretty much claiming Pelosi is too far "right".

To be fair, anyone to the right of Stalin or Chairman Mao are considered "far right" by authoritarian leftists. And, yes, there is a difference between leftists and liberals, so we're clear.

I'd argue most of the people pushing to get girls audited are nothing more than 4Chan trolls doing it for the lulz. And given the response it's gotten so far, they're laughing all the way back to /b/ or /pol/ or wherever. Look at what they did to Shia LaBeouf and his flag as an example.

Anyway, some disinformation has been spreading around, on both sides of the issue.

On the "ZOMGREPERTTHEM!" side, some misinformation is that the reporters could be eligible to receive up to 30% of the unpaid tax debt. While this is true, what hasn't been said is that the reporter has to be able to personally identify the reported, and that they need to provide their own Social Security number to the IRS. Also, let's say they do get something from the IRS for actually finding a girl evading taxes... they still have to pay taxes on that reward.

Another is that all people selling these nude Snapchats and such aren't paying their taxes. It is probably more true for the ones asking for Paypal/Google Wallet/Venmo payments than to say everyone selling them aren't paying them. And while I don't know about Venmo, we do all here know that Paypal and Google Wallet will terminate accounts being used for adult content, and keep any money in them. Most of the times I end up seeing people asking for Paypal/Google Wallet/Etc. it's random girls on the internet who have no presence online except for these nude Snap twitters... so potentially catfish, potentially just dumb girls not realizing that the payment services can and will cancel their accounts.

On the other side... well, one account sent out massive misinformation that will end up getting anyone who follows it in trouble if the IRS finds out.

upload_2018-11-26_18-9-4.png

Now, while I'm sure all the models here who sell things like nude Snapchat do so through their respected cam sites, and thus already have that income accounted for (US models, other countries work differently), if anyone follows this information given by "Protect Sex Workers", it's just asking for trouble.

The threshold is NOT $20,000.00. It is $400 for self employed people that requires the income to at least be reported; there may be nothing owed on it, but it must be reported. The "donation" part... yeah, let's say a girl gets 500 "donations" a month coming out to around $2000 a month (roughly $4 per). The IRS isn't stupid, and won't just waive that away and go "Silly us! Those are just donations! We can't tax those! Go on your way earning an additional $24,000 a year that we can't tax you on!" They'll know this is income and force the taxes to be paid on it. And anyone who thinks Paypal/Google Wallet/Etc. won't turn that info over to the IRS if asked is naive to the core. Those businesses will throw these girls to the wolves faster than shit through a goose if the IRS comes sniffing at their doors about them. As for proof of digital income... let's again not assume the IRS is stupid. They WILL find it, even if the girl doesn't disclose their Paypal/Google Wallet accounts.

Another girl gave incorrect information, though she apparently gave the info for Canada, not the US. But at least she admitted she gave the wrong info. @DammieItsCammie also realized they used the wrong number, but then used the chart for employees, not 1099 independent contractors; so essentially they're still dumb, despite being corrected multiple times (or just enjoying the fact that the tweets went semi viral and won't remove them because, you know, efame and all).

I think the ironic thing is there's people claiming this is targeting sex workers, which it can be to a degree-- though I think most actual sex workers know about Paypal and Google Wallet's actions against adult material... but I really think it is being used to target those girls out there who would never call themselves sex workers. Like the Twitch girls that sell nudes and such, but don't call themselves sex workers (because they have "too much self respect" or some other bullshit), even though they're selling the exact same things sex workers like cam girls sell.

Obviously cam girls selling through their respective sites and their payments (tokens, credits, whatever) won't have to worry, since that all gets counted as income on their 1099s. Even the same for Patreon, since I assume Patreon sends out its 1099 forms as well. And, obviously, their own websites will have the payments processed correctly.

I even saw a pic of one of them saying to report GingerBanks... though I don't know how she sells that stuff, I'd assume Ginger isn't stupid enough to try and get the money on the side.

So, thoughts on this whole shitshow? "Right Wingers" and "incels"? 4Chan trolls? Just all around morons on both sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.