AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the Channers and Redditors love it when they can get tons of mainstream attention by getting articles written about their ops. It strokes their epeens to enormous levels when they can get practically every news outlet writing about them. Look at how much they laughed and gloated about getting the OK hand symbol turned into a "white power" symbol in the mainstream media. That's the sort of thing many of those n the Chans and Reddit live for... Getting idiot "journalists" to believe the dumbest shit and have them lose their spaghetti about it.

This is possibly one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

Imagine being the sort of person who craves attention so much yet gets so little that the only way they can get it is to be as unlikeable/ridiculous as possible so people write about what dickheads they are? It's just so lame I want to cry.

I feel bad for those who genuinely gained comfort from the original incel movement that fucktards like these have rapidly turned all meaning of the word into negative, pathetic levels of woman hating/attacking any target to make yourselves feel better sort of bullshit.

at first I wasn’t really concerned about all this but I feel like once they realize that thot audit really isn’t going to do much damage to us they’ll try and pull out the big guns and start trying to doxx people so that they can call in fake terrorist threats so that we get raided. I know it may seem like a big stretch but these types of people have gotten folks raided in the past and I wouldn’t put it past them to attempt it.

"But I'm standing up for justice. Standing up for what's right!"
If thats true, the should be reporting drug dealers and artists and farmers that sell out on the side of the roads too!

Am I the only one who thinks this should be reported to the authorities?

I get that it's probably a joke, but not everyone's going to take it as one. I feel like it's just putting more people in danger.
I actually came across a site someone uploaded that had a SW's Information, it included her aliases, real name, facebook, instagram and her partners (multiple as she is Poly) Instagram accounts.
SO whether it was meant as a joke or scare tactic, There are men out there that are so hurtful and hateful to us that they will do it.

If thats true, the should be reporting drug dealers and artists and farmers that sell out on the side of the roads too!

Or my grandpa, who writes us Christmas/Birthday checks with "repairs" "labor" or "parts" in the memo so he can write them off as farming costs. We always just laugh about it and compare who got what.

Imagine being the sort of person who craves attention so much yet gets so little that the only way they can get it is to be as unlikeable/ridiculous as possible so people write about what dickheads they are? It's just so lame I want to cry.

It's not them writing about Channers and Redditors doing the ops. It's them FALLING for the ops, hook, line, and sinker, and writing about them.

Take the American Sign Language sign for OK, as an example:

220px-LG_WHISEN_%EC%86%90%EC%97%B0%EC%9E%AC_%EC%A7%80%EB%A9%B4_%EA%B4%91%EA%B3%A0_%EC%B4%AC%EC%98%81_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84_%2830%29_hand_only.jpg

According to most mainstream media outlets, this is now a symbol for "white power". Why? Because the idiots who write the news completely fell for a /pol/ op to try and get the "journalists" (and I use that term lightly, since the most investigating most of them do is looking at Twitter for 5 seconds) to declare it a white supremacist symbol. Dozens, if not over a hundred articles were written about this or people seen using the sign (which is universally used in the US as OK), especially people these "journalists" disagreed with politically.

There's a huge groupthink mentality in mainstream left leaning journalism. It's not about the truth in what they report, it's about how "woke" they can make themselves seem. If one of them writes something that sounds super woke, then you'll see a whole bunch of them copy the same talking point to make sure they stay as woke as possible in the eyes of the very few in the entire world who actually give a shit if someone is "woke" or not.

This is why the NPC meme pissed off so many of the social justice social media people, and so many "journalists". It hit so close to home that very few of them had any original thoughts and just parroted the words that sounded woke, almost as if they were programmed to do it. There were articles talking about how it was "dehumanizing" to call them NPCs-- never mind that they're all about dehumanizing anyone they deem to be an ideological opponent (Nazi, Russian Bot, Alt-Right), which just so happens to be anyone that slightly disagrees with them. But it follows the "It's OK when we do it!" playbook they use, so that's OK.

The Channers and Redditors don't want credit for creating an op, or to have stories written about themselves... they want the "woke" left leaning journalists to buy their ops as an absolute truth that is worthy of being written about in so many news/op ed pieces that you'd think someone eviscerated the first born of all of the journalists' (right in front of them) writing so passionately about the subject. And the "journalists" will never admit they fell for a hoax from "the hacker known as 4Chan".

This is effecting girls on other platforms more than us because im pretty sure i saw BrittanyVenti lock her account down because she was reported, for getting over 50k in beta donations. We usually dont see that much because we're just camgirls, not public figures/youtubers. (and if some of us are, wouldnt it be really dumb to not even pay your taxes to avoid and awry situation?)

?

While it may appear to be targeting the girls on Twitter, I think the real target is the moronic journalists who take everything and make it "hatred of women" or some such; and get them to write article after article about it. Hell, Kotaku just recently ran a piece about how people making fun of the "I'm Already Tracer" meme is a way to "hate on women". Really it's just a dumbass meme, so making fun of the people in it is funnier than the actual meme. It was almost as good as the "Spider-Man is a Fascist" articles (yes, plural, on multiple sites, including Kotaku) that came out because Spider-Man helps the police in the game.

To think that the rest of the moronic group thinkers (aka "journalists") aren't already busy writing pieces would be dumb. One has already popped up in Austrailia. https://www.news.com.au/technology/...t/news-story/16cff3e5f5f4303b78d1dc23c80af4db The rest of the usual suspects won't be too far behind. If Valenti writes an article, it will probably be the hottest take of word salad out there.
They have been devastatingly effective in this area. There is also an article on TheDailyBeast about this so-called audit; it is tabloid shit all the way.

It's not them writing about Channers and Redditors doing the ops. It's them FALLING for the ops, hook, line, and sinker, and writing about them.

Oh I know. It's pathetic.
It doesn't make it any less sad that they're arseholes pretending to be arseholes to gain attention, pretending to themselves that they like it because people are "falling" for it, when really they're the butt of the joke because they're getting off on their small chance to have anything they've said be noticed, and it's only noticed for negative reasons.

Oh I know. It's pathetic.
It doesn't make it any less sad that they're arseholes pretending to be arseholes to gain attention, pretending to themselves that they like it because people are "falling" for it, when really they're the butt of the joke because they're getting off on their small chance to have anything they've said be noticed, and it's only noticed for negative reasons.

Trolls aren't generally known for wanting to be known for positive reasons (outside of other trolls congratulating them).

They have been devastatingly effective in this area. There is also an article on TheDailyBeast about this so-called audit; it is tabloid shit all the way.

There's over a dozen articles about it online already.

Trolls aren't generally known for wanting to be known for positive reasons (outside of other trolls congratulating them).

There's over a dozen articles about it online already.

Nothing you are saying is making trolls seem less sad...

And besides, while trolls aren't trying to get positive reactions from trolling itself, they're just people behind a screen. Who's to say whether they originally wanted positive attention or were always set out to get negative attention? Either way, they were desperate enough to gain attention that they're willing to spend a whole lot of time spreading what bullshit they can in an attempt to gain a rise from others to feed that need for attention.

Or every single boyfriend I have had in the last four years who have done landscaping, painting, and construction work and taken payment under the table.

I don't actually actually give a fuck about them, though. They're just working class trying to get by and maybe get into a car that isn't falling a part.

I do think it's fucking hilarious though that my most awful, terrible, and unbearable sugar daddy, who is a CFO, always talked to me about how he got out of paying all the taxes that he should have. How he helped the company he worked for get out of taxes. They even had stuff in ireland so they wouldn't have to pay as much. He was an actual problem, but no, ignore how many ways rich people and businesses can get out of taxes and complain about sex workers and streamers who the majority aren't making more than survivable wages.

220px-LG_WHISEN_%EC%86%90%EC%97%B0%EC%9E%AC_%EC%A7%80%EB%A9%B4_%EA%B4%91%EA%B3%A0_%EC%B4%AC%EC%98%81_%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84_%2830%29_hand_only.jpg

According to most mainstream media outlets, this is now a symbol for "white power". Why? Because the idiots who write the news completely fell for a /pol/ op to try and get the "journalists" (and I use that term lightly, since the most investigating most of them do is looking at Twitter for 5 seconds) to declare it a white supremacist symbol. Dozens, if not over a hundred articles were written about this or people seen using the sign (which is universally used in the US as OK), especially people these "journalists" disagreed with politically.

But, if you turn that sign around..

images

It becomes a game...

Her section on this really spoke to how I feel about this, but seeing as a proud boy wearing his stupid proud boy polo came into a bar I frequent and kept throwing up this sign and ended up being actually racist and thrown out, I'm going to think their rebranding to make it a racist flag worked. Shocker. Here's the thing, if trolls keep using symbols to identify themselves as alt right, those symbols now become a way to identify the alt right. If you keep joking with your racist bois about throwing up the ok sign to make people think that the ok sign is racist, that symbol will start being recognized as a way to identify racists. Of course, people use common sense, so your common valley girl or grandpa giving you this sign to answer ok isn't going to be the same as seeing it in someone's twitter bio.

Of course, people use common sense, so your common valley girl or grandpa giving you this sign to answer ok isn't going to be the same as seeing it in someone's twitter bio.

Yeah, I regularly use the "ok" symbol just because it's ingrained in my body language and now every time I do it I have to have a moment of "oh shit hope no one thinks I'm fuckin alt-right!"

Please don't just assume everyone who does this is a straight up Nazi, because a lot of us don't even think about it.

Yeah, I regularly use the "ok" symbol just because it's ingrained in my body language and now every time I do it I have to have a moment of "oh shit hope no one thinks I'm fuckin alt-right!"

Please don't just assume everyone who does this is a straight up Nazi, because a lot of us don't even think about it.

Yeah, for sure. I also wouldn't assume my kid is a racist for laughing at pepe memes, but when an alt right dude does it, different story. Context is important. Who is using what symbols is important. How it is used is important. But to say it has no racist or alt right (double meaning? Is that the word I'm looking for? It's almost my bed time and my brain is shutting down)at all is ignorant when it's those fucking trolls who gave it that meaning in the first place. It feels like really shitty attempts at gas lighting.

Adding even more confusion to the drama that doesn't need to be there, certain signs/actions have different meanings in different cultures.

https://blog.busuu.com/what-hand-gestures-mean-in-different-countries/

In all honesty, this shit's gotta stop. not just people making this stuff up to become alt-right or alt-left or wtfever shit they create it for. But, also people need to stop worrying about things and just live their lives.

There's a huge groupthink mentality in mainstream left leaning journalism. It's not about the truth in what they report, it's about how "woke" they can make themselves seem. If one of them writes something that sounds super woke, then you'll see a whole bunch of them copy the same talking point to make sure they stay as woke as possible in the eyes of the very few in the entire world who actually give a shit if someone is "woke" or not.

This is why the NPC meme pissed off so many of the social justice social media people, and so many "journalists". It hit so close to home that very few of them had any original thoughts and just parroted the words that sounded woke, almost as if they were programmed to do it. There were articles talking about how it was "dehumanizing" to call them NPCs-- never mind that they're all about dehumanizing anyone they deem to be an ideological opponent (Nazi, Russian Bot, Alt-Right), which just so happens to be anyone that slightly disagrees with them. But it follows the "It's OK when we do it!" playbook they use, so that's OK.

The Channers and Redditors don't want credit for creating an op, or to have stories written about themselves... they want the "woke" left leaning journalists to buy their ops as an absolute truth that is worthy of being written about in so many news/op ed pieces that you'd think someone eviscerated the first born of all of the journalists' (right in front of them) writing so passionately about the subject. And the "journalists" will never admit they fell for a hoax from "the hacker known as 4Chan".

The Pepe situation was pretty funny. Liberal tactics being used rather effectively against Gunn was at least a little clever in some ways. This just seems really dorky. Angry and pointless. Lazy too. Seems to have backfired in a hilariously Incel way as well. Sure, they got attention and made some people angry but really, the people mad about this are the type to be angry 24/7 so I'm not sure if anything was really accomplished. They couldn't even come up with a decent insult and instead went with what could be the laziest slang that hip hop ever produced. Thot was always dumb but association with and use by Incels seems odd. Unusable the same way woke was once certain liberals starting using it.

I won't argue that the left are often played like fiddles. Just that this doesn't really seem to be one of those occasions.

The Pepe situation was pretty funny. Liberal tactics being used rather effectively against Gunn was at least a little clever in some ways. This just seems really dorky. Angry and pointless. Lazy too. Seems to have backfired in a hilariously Incel way as well. Sure, they got attention and made some people angry but really, the people mad about this are the type to be angry 24/7 so I'm not sure if anything was really accomplished. They couldn't even come up with a decent insult and instead went with what could be the laziest slang that hip hop ever produced. Thot was always dumb but association with and use by Incels seems odd. Unusable the same way woke was once certain liberals starting using it.

I won't argue that the left are often played like fiddles. Just that this doesn't really seem to be one of those occasions.

The left isn't a monolith lol. Put down the brietbart and go experience actual human interaction that isn't based on politics. It'll make ya less of a cunt. Lol

The left isn't a monolith lol. Put down the brietbart and go experience actual human interaction that isn't based on politics. It'll make ya less of a cunt. Lol

I really wish people would just drop descriptions such as "left", "right", "liberal", "conservative" "blue", "red" or similar when it comes to political views. People will always have differing opinions when it comes to politics. But, the more people keep hanging on to these labels, the less effective things are. I've seen more references to people not wanting to work with someone on a project, or have some kind of relations (professional or personal) because of a certain party they belong to.

When politics, religion, gender identity, and other hot topic items are left out of the equation and people work together without those items known, things work so much better because they're a non-issue.

I really wish people would just drop descriptions such as "left", "right", "liberal", "conservative" "blue", "red" or similar when it comes to political views. People will always have differing opinions when it comes to politics. But, the more people keep hanging on to these labels, the less effective things are. I've seen more references to people not wanting to work with someone on a project, or have some kind of relations (professional or personal) because of a certain party they belong to.

When politics, religion, gender identity, and other hot topic items are left out of the equation and people work together without those items known, things work so much better because they're a non-issue.

Agree. I know we are off topic, but I watched probably the most wholesome TED Talk about finding common ground who are prejudice and coming to terms with your own. I think you would dig it.

:)

Yes, heard you the first time. You think I'm a cunt. Not a big deal. Your advice is sadly just you projecting your own insecurities it seems. You probably don't get out much and spend an unhealthy amount of time online. Your awkward attempt at banter and nonsensical use of monolith is strangely endearing. You might want to consider a vacation so you can work on that human interaction thing. You'll figure it out eventually.

Agree. I know we are off topic, but I watched probably the most wholesome TED Talk about finding common ground who are prejudice and coming to terms with your own. I think you would dig it.

:)

Good video, and very true with what is said about the commonalities and not the prejudice views from others. People seem to forget that we have far more in common than we do have differences.

And, I'd like to know why you marked the two posts as funny @abercrombiesucks

Yes, heard you the first time. You think I'm a cunt. Not a big deal. Your advice is sadly just you projecting your own insecurities it seems. You probably don't get out much and spend an unhealthy amount of time online. Your awkward attempt at banter and nonsensical use of monolith is strangely endearing. You might want to consider a vacation so you can work on that human interaction thing. You'll figure it out eventually.

Nahhh i just call it as I see it. Actual most people are aware of my insecurities and I tend to like to deal with them head on like a healthy well adjusted adult. ;) I don't need to use people to make myself feel better. Funny you talk about taking a vacation. I just spent a my planned vacation incredibly sick last week and it is still continuing. I no joke got put in ICU the day I was supposed to leave for Vegas. Such as life. Luckily I can use those tickets for another trip since they were purchased with points anyways.

Lol but no really you are a cunt. You have said some down right cruel shit to people on this forum. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Learn to have empathy with strangers and let go of your political tribal prejudices. :)
I think your life would be more enjoyable because the way you talk to people sounds like you would be misreablly alone. :(

Lol but no really you are a cunt. You have said some down right cruel shit to people on this forum. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Did you just assume its species?

To be fair, a good portion of those on the left tend to put everyone not agreeing with them as a monolithic "right". So while you can say the left isn't a monolith, you have to be able to see that the right, and centrists, also aren't monoliths. It's ironic, then, that most on the current left can really feel they're justified in making anyone who disagrees with them some far right boogeyman. Hell, after the last presidential election you'd think centrists were the literal spawns of Hitler and Satan the way so many of the left attacked them on social media, as if they were worse than actual far right groups.

There's a reason this joke meme holds up, you know:

f4e.png

And it isn't because it's a rarity to see those on the far left really feeling this way. And while it may be true that those on the moderate left outnumber those on the far left, it's those on the far left-- and more importantly the authoritarian left-- that currently control the left's narratives and policies. That's why we see these big calls for deplatforming or the curbing of free speech (because the authoritarian part of both the left or right hates free speech and free thought) especially on college campuses, where faculties are well known to have more actual Marxist faculty than any conservative faculty... among other things.

I think Audri and abercrombie should meet at a Starbucks and talk things over.

Her section on this really spoke to how I feel about this, but seeing as a proud boy wearing his stupid proud boy polo came into a bar I frequent and kept throwing up this sign and ended up being actually racist and thrown out, I'm going to think their rebranding to make it a racist flag worked. Shocker. Here's the thing, if trolls keep using symbols to identify themselves as alt right, those symbols now become a way to identify the alt right. If you keep joking with your racist bois about throwing up the ok sign to make people think that the ok sign is racist, that symbol will start being recognized as a way to identify racists. Of course, people use common sense, so your common valley girl or grandpa giving you this sign to answer ok isn't going to be the same as seeing it in someone's twitter bio.

Go on, dear...

maxresdefault.jpg

To be fair, a good portion of those on the left tend to put everyone not agreeing with them as a monolithic "right". So while you can say the left isn't a monolith, you have to be able to see that the right, and centrists, also aren't monoliths. It's ironic, then, that most on the current left can really feel they're justified in making anyone who disagrees with them some far right boogeyman. Hell, after the last presidential election you'd think centrists were the literal spawns of Hitler and Satan the way so many of the left attacked them on social media, as if they were worse than actual far right groups.

f4e.png

And it isn't because it's a rarity to see those on the far left really feeling this way. And while it may be true that those on the moderate left outnumber those on the far left, it's those on the far left-- and more importantly the authoritarian left-- that currently control the left's narratives and policies. That's why we see these big calls for deplatforming or the curbing of free speech (because the authoritarian part of both the left or right hates free speech and free thought) especially on college campuses, where faculties are well known to have more actual Marxist faculty than any conservative faculty... among other things.

I am so fucking sick of this whataboutism argument. Stop it. Get some help.

f4e.png

This... doesn't even make sense.

The modern left's political compass is being hardcore communist tankies?

Don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.