AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A lesson in figuring out who to work with, how to protect yourself, & cyber-bullying.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMolly

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 11, 2013
Best Coast
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@molly_mfc
Tumblr Username
captainkirkandmolly
MFC Username
MissMolly
ManyVids URL
http://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/MollyDoll/
If you would like, you can take a look at my most recent tumblr point, it will explain some things I have been going through, but this isn't just about me.

http://captainkirkandmolly.tumblr.com

This is also about the other girls of the industry, how to handle situations that arise, how to protect yourself...
You need to make sure you really know a person before working with them. I recommend asking other girls who have worked with a potential cam partner about their personality and work ethic. One mistake a lot of girls make, myself included, is being far too trusting because we want to find someone who understands our career, someone to bond with, because camming can be very isolating. We want someone who can understand what we are going through, someone we can rely on to vent, to brainstorm ideas, to get a coffee with, someone we can jive with online to make a cam session fun. Unfortunately, this is also an industry that promotes competition, which is great! Competition drives success... however, some people do not understand the difference between competing and being completely reckless.

No matter how much you despise someone, no matter the beef, do NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION. Our legals names, our addresses, they are PRIVATE. It's a very slippery slope to go down when you are at a point that your brain says "it's okay" to give out another girl's personal information. It's selfish, it's childish, and it's DANGEROUS. This kind of behavior can lead to stalking, harassing, even all the way up to rape & murder. I have personally experienced being stalked, by multiple people from MFC. The cause of half of that was the fact that my home address was given out by this person to members from MFC. The internet is a dangerous enough place without it being helped along by women who are supposed to be supporting each other.

Lying about another girl will only end up coming back to you... the truth will be seen, and you'll be the one with egg on your face, wishing you had taken a different approach. This industry is full of beautful, capable, talented women... I've met some of the kindest, most empathetic women through MFC and some great guys too from the members side. But to every Yin, there is a Yang, and it's important to protect yourself against people who only have it out to "destroy" you.

If you work with someone and you don't like them... don't be a coward. Don't harass them, do not target them, do not lie about them, do not give out their personal information. There are other outlets, and perhaps the best of them would be this: contact that person, talk to them, agree to disagree... most things can actually be solved just by talking with someone. So much gets lost in translation through texting, do not be afraid to actually confront someone you are having issues with. If they won't listen, then you know you at least tried. There have been members & models who have hurt me, and I haven't always dealt with it in the best way. If I had resources to help me figure things out, someone who talked to me about the situation, perhaps I could have worked better through these altercations. Instead I chose to just ignore things, pretend I didn't see what was happening because I thought it was easier to just let the rumors, the lies, the personal information fester... but it doesn't go away by doing nothing.

"There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction." ~ John F. Kennedy

Now I know I'll probably get backlash for posting what I did on tumblr, but the fact of the matter is... that it's the truth, and there is evidence to back it up, and to be honest if there is any hate because of that... well I can't worry about it. Because if you stand up for yourself, and you do what is right, you can't let people step on you. You have to realize that you are stronger inside than any of the insecurities that cause people to act horribly against you.

If you have any questions, concerns, or you need someone to talk to, you're more than welcome to DM me on twitter (@molly_mfc), MFC mail me on myfreecams (MissMolly), DM on instagram (@damollystewart), or email me at justcallme.msmolly@gmail.com (I may not reply instantly, but I try to be timely with my replies). We all need someone to talk to sometimes, and even if we never become friends, we can be allies through this industry and sometimes all someone needs is a ear to hear them. Not just listen, truly hear them. There is also a new feature from ManyVids, a helpline/hotline. Definitely check it out. https://www.manyvids.com/Article/3293/The-MV-Hotline-is-Now-Available/

Thanks for taking the time to read this, to those who have. Just remember, even if it feels like you're alone, you're not.

Sincerely,
MissMolly (AKA Molly Stewart)

Last edited:
Good food for thought!

BTW, just wanted to let you know I was very impressed with "Triple X" on your page. Very thought-provoking, sensitive writing. It's always nice to see when cam girls/sex workers can be intellectual, self-reflective, speak honestly about what this kind of road really entails. That things are not perfect, and that WE are not perfect. That we only have the one life, so there are always many roads not traveled to wonder about... I don't know you, but this is a nice intro to what you are about. (And, you have some lovely pics! - I personally like the one on top with the hair.)

I am so sorry you are dealing with this! I am sure you know not every girl is like the one harassing you and honestly you can really never know (I have had family turn on me) it's so hard in this industry even when you are sure of someone you still never know. Huge hugs and I hope with everything you have written out she can stop harassing you and move on with her life :h:

I have never had any interactions or talked to you Molly but the fact that someone went and gave out your home address to MFC members is all kinds of fucked up and I am sorry that happened to you
tenor.gif

I never know what to make out of these things because drama is one of the things top 20 models on MFC use to fuel their monthly campaigns for rank. Since AriaNina is not an ACF member that I know of she cannot give us her P.O.V so I am just going to lay back and sip on the tea without opening my mouth one way or the other.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I never know what to make out of these things because drama is one of the things top 20 models on MFC use to fuel their monthly campaigns for rank. Since AriaNina is not an ACF member that I know of she cannot give us her P.O.V so I am just going to lay back and sip on the tea without opening my mouth one way or the other.

I would normally feel the same about drama posts but I have worked with Molly several times and can vouch that she always paid me on time and paid the correct amount. I am inclined to believe that she is being genuine with this post and it is not for financial gain or fame.

It's really not, I'm not out to defame someone or speak ill for my personal gain. If that was the case, I would have brought this to light years ago when it happened the first time. I tried to just ignore it and hoped it would blow over, but it's back from her with a vengeance and I know she has hurt other people as well, not just camgirls. This isn't even about AriaNina. We all have our demons, some deal with it in different, albeit inappropriate ways. This is literally about being careful who you trust in this industry and to make sure you have a close knit circle of people you can at least talk to when things are hard and you aren't sure how to handle a situation. I don't wish ill to Nina, in fact a part of my heart hurts for her that there is a pain in her life that causes her to act this way towards people.

It's really not, I'm not out to defame someone or speak ill for my personal gain. If that was the case, I would have brought this to light years ago when it happened the first time. I tried to just ignore it and hoped it would blow over, but it's back from her with a vengeance and I know she has hurt other people as well, not just camgirls. This isn't even about AriaNina. We all have our demons, some deal with it in different, albeit inappropriate ways. This is literally about being careful who you trust in this industry and to make sure you have a close knit circle of people you can at least talk to when things are hard and you aren't sure how to handle a situation. I don't wish ill to Nina, in fact a part of my heart hurts for her that there is a pain in her life that causes her to act this way towards people.

And on a side note, if you actually read what I wrote in my tumblr, it's all just listing evidence that disputes a claim that I didn't pay her, underpay her, or anything of the sort. It calls to stop lying and being cruel to people.

And on a side note, if you actually read what I wrote in my tumblr, it's all just listing evidence that disputes a claim that I didn't pay her, underpay her, or anything of the sort. It calls to stop lying and being cruel to people.
How did you find out AriaNina was the one who gave your personal info out?

How did you find out AriaNina was the one who gave your personal info out?

I found out from 2 members that she had given it to them, two of my regulars who had proof. It's the sole reason I moved out of California. Lying about being unpaid is bad, yes, but I'm not worried about that because I have the proof that I paid her. [shrug] However, giving out someone's home address is super dangerous.

I found out from 2 members that she had given it to them, two of my regulars who had proof. It's the sole reason I moved out of California. Lying about being unpaid is bad, yes, but I'm not worried about that because I have the proof that I paid her. [shrug] However, giving out someone's home address is super dangerous.
Wouldn't surprise me, considering she openly brags about having incriminating info on people.

This isn't the first time I have seen a model claim to be doxxed by other models. Do sites like MFC not take such accusations seriously? Do they only take action if it occurs onsite?

That's how I read it.

Wouldn't surprise me, considering she openly brags about having incriminating info on people.

This isn't the first time I have seen a model claim to be doxxed by other models. Do sites like MFC not take such accusations seriously? Do they only take action if it occurs onsite?

I feel like they should, but I know other girls have brought their concerns about security to MFC in the past and nothing really has been done. I'm going to be talking to the admins eventually, once I have more information. A few other girls I know who have been hurt by her are writing their own statements for the admins to review as well. I think that models who act this way, especially publicly defaming someone live on the site, lying & talking shit, are not conducive to a healthy cam community.

She has also made some claims and offers publicly and in pm to members that, if outted, could put the whole site into some serious trouble, with actual law. And I'm talking the site itself, not just models.

Since AriaNina is not an ACF member that I know of she cannot give us her P.O.V
She can sign up and post anytime! This isn't in model's only section so it's simple.

I'm just disgusted she doxxed you. I'm so sorry that happened.

But thank you for sharing your story. What happened to you is one of the biggest reasons I never cam with anyone else again. I was never doxxed, but I witnessed something similar happening to another model, being accused for not paying. the model in question then found her private information one of those awful sites that doxxes cammodels with exclusive content they both shoot that hasn't been released yet.

Poor girl ended up quitting.

If one user message another user on MFC, it's hopefully easy enough to verify.
Well, I sort of assumed AriaNina wouldn't be stupid enough to do such a thing on site.

Jeeze Molly. Sorry to hear this. To think that someone in the same profession, who faces the same risks, would do something like this ...

Reactions: MissMolly
I feel like they should, but I know other girls have brought their concerns about security to MFC in the past and nothing really has been done. I'm going to be talking to the admins eventually, once I have more information. A few other girls I know who have been hurt by her are writing their own statements for the admins to review as well. I think that models who act this way, especially publicly defaming someone live on the site, lying & talking shit, are not conducive to a healthy cam community.

She has also made some claims and offers publicly and in pm to members that, if outted, could put the whole site into some serious trouble, with actual law. And I'm talking the site itself, not just models.

Very sorry to hear of all the troubles, Molly. Hopefully all of this gets resolved, and nothing bad comes of it. Sad that some people want to screw others over. World would be a much better place if everyone treated one another with some level of respect and decency. Even if they didn't like them. But, any time there's money to be made, or something to be gained, someone will always seek to find an edge even when negatively.

As to MFC, or other sites, hopefully they're doing someong on the back end to address issues such as these. Though, in a way, I can see them staying out of it due to potential backlash as well. Which is unfortunate if they do.

According to Kickaz's blog, this also happened to her with a model from the UK.

Definitely food for thought for everyone to give pause on sharin personal info. But, especially for those who are in front of the camera.

I'm just disgusted she doxxed you. I'm so sorry that happened.

But thank you for sharing your story. What happened to you is one of the biggest reasons I never cam with anyone else again. I was never doxxed, but I witnessed something similar happening to another model, being accused for not paying. the model in question then found her private information one of those awful sites that doxxes cammodels with exclusive content they both shoot that hasn't been released yet.

Poor girl ended up quitting.

Yeah, I knew she had given out my address ages ago, that's why most recently when I work with new girls I get a hotel room for the time we are together. Unfortunately I made the mistake of having her over to my house the first time we ever worked together. That is definitely one way to circumvent things like that, also keeping tedious records of all your interaction, payment, etc. The girls I've worked with recently have actually been super great, and I felt bad at first for the hotels and stuff, but they're nice hotels and after I explained to the girls why we were there instead of my place, they were all really understanding and supportive. There are some great women on our site, for sure, you just have to be careful of information you share.

Yeah, I knew she had given out my address ages ago, that's why most recently when I work with new girls I get a hotel room for the time we are together. Unfortunately I made the mistake of having her over to my house the first time we ever worked together. That is definitely one way to circumvent things like that, also keeping tedious records of all your interaction, payment, etc. The girls I've worked with recently have actually been super great, and I felt bad at first for the hotels and stuff, but they're nice hotels and after I explained to the girls why we were there instead of my place, they were all really understanding and supportive. There are some great women on our site, for sure, you just have to be careful of information you share.

I've heard some really positive things about the models you've worked with recently, and certainly don't blame you for doing the hotel bit. One way to look at the hotel location is that you can use it as a reason to travel more if you'd like.

Happy to see you posting here, and looking forward to when can see you on cam again. Do enjoy the Penthouse I have of you. ;)

I've heard some really positive things about the models you've worked with recently, and certainly don't blame you for doing the hotel bit. One way to look at the hotel location is that you can use it as a reason to travel more if you'd like.

Happy to see you posting here, and looking forward to when can see you on cam again. Do enjoy the Penthouse I have of you. ;)
Well thank you! I'm actually thinking of jumping on cam for the 2nd time this month tonight. lol!

Well thank you! I'm actually thinking of jumping on cam for the 2nd time this month tonight. lol!

:clap::rock:

Hopefully I can make it if you do. I'll be busy with a few things this evening. But, will stop by for a quick visit if you are. >>----->

I was curious as to why you where working out of a hotel when you worked with KhaleesiWilde last year, but I wouldn't imagine that this would be the reason. AriaNina can't be right in the head because I can't even begin to fathom how or why a model would do something this atrocious to a fellow model. I have only heard good things about how you treat other models and I am shocked and appalled that this happened to you.

• Hugs
I was curious as to why you where working out of a hotel when you worked with KhaleesiWilde last year, but I wouldn't imagine that this would be the reason. AriaNina can't be right in the head because I can't even begin to fathom how or why a model would do something this atrocious to a fellow model. I have only heard good things about how you treat other models and I am shocked and appalled that this happened to you.

Thank you, that really means a lot to me.

Hi - would you be willing to DM us in regards to this matter? We would like to ask you some questions and your DMs don't seem to be open at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.