AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

amazon wishlist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
Aww. :|
But, but... it says "Yes, let Amazon.com share my wish list shipping address with third-party merchants"... If I don't tick that box, they won't give my address to those merchants in the first place, will they?..
Or.. is there a way for me to see which products are being sold my third-party merchants, so that I just don't put them on my wishlist?

I'm really sorry I'm being so stubborn about this, it's just, sometimes people are asking me if I have a wishlist. I've gotten giftcards before but I'm so in love with the idea of something I didn't order arriving on my doorstep.

You can not exclude third party sellers, because I pick who I buy from and what I send as well. It does not even have to be on your list. You are right, if you unclick that box Amazon will force people to type in your address to use third party merchants.

I am still not going to tell you if that makes you safe or not, because you never know what carrier Amazon will use and what info their tracking will give people.

There are occurrences when the delivery company (UPS, USPS, FedEX, etc) will give a tracking number to the purchaser, and will possibly divulge the address it's arriving at. Regardless of it Amazon hides it (which they do, with items that they offer directly from their warehouses) the actual company who delivers it is different.

AmberCutie said:
There are occurrences when the delivery company (UPS, USPS, FedEX, etc) will give a tracking number to the purchaser, and will possibly divulge the address it's arriving at. Regardless of it Amazon hides it (which they do, with items that they offer directly from their warehouses) the actual company who delivers it is different.

I can attest to this. Back when I first started camming I had a regular figure out my full name and address because I had to sign for the package and apparently you can view that information via the tracking number they give you.
I immediately removed my address from my list all together.
I now use a mail forwarding service, but I still refuse to put even that on there.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.