AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody know anything about CamrGirls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are building an innovative new way for girls in the industry to connect with their fans. Girls create a profile where they can list their videos, picture sets, and items (clothing etc). Members create their own profiles and connect with the girls. That’s the very basics.

We are still in the building process so we also want your feedback to help us shape the site. If you have any input on what you would like us to build, please let us know.

- Emily

This sounds like every site out there. not very innovative.

As former cam people it may be helpful to share your cam names. As you know we are more likely to trust people from within our industry.
>.>

I went by Ashley_Meyers and I was only on stream. Lacey was LexisLuv or LucyLuv, I forget. I'd have to ask her. She used to be on homecams (if anyone remembers them!) and Naked. And I'm not sure at all what Ryan went by.

None of us have been on cam for a year or two.

- Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.