AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawdytrina

Deactivated Account
Aug 7, 2020
Hello @punker barbie i need your help regarding my blocked account: Bawdytrina, it happened on Wednesday 5 august, a member pop into my room and asked about daughter and father sex topic, to be honest i replied only yes to every each question he asked me sarcastically, as i know i can't talk about minor or underage, after he keep forcing me to talk, i told him ''HEY IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS JOIN ME IN PVT'' which did not sit well with him, i think he reported me and i got banned, just because i don't want to talk about daughter and father sex in public, i did not talk much with this guy other than saying yes to all his question which does not correlate to what his asking me, please i need your help, chaturbate is the best site for me and pays me well, i will not do anything that will jeopardize my livelyhood, i will be very appreciative if you help me look into the matter @punker barbie i have emailed support twice on Wednesday, up till date i haven't gotten any reply from them..

Hello @punker barbie i need your help regarding my blocked account: Bawdytrina, it happened on Wednesday 5 august, a member pop into my room and asked about daughter and father sex topic, to be honest i replied only yes to every each question he asked me sarcastically, as i know i can't talk about minor or underage, after he keep forcing me to talk, i told him ''HEY IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS JOIN ME IN PVT'' which did not sit well with him, i think he reported me and i got banned, just because i don't want to talk about daughter and father sex in public, i did not talk much with this guy other than saying yes to all his question which does not correlate to what his asking me, please i need your help, chaturbate is the best site for me and pays me well, i will not do anything that will jeopardize my livelyhood, i will be very appreciative if you help me look into the matter @punker barbie i have emailed support twice on Wednesday, up till date i haven't gotten any reply from them..

Support states that they have sent you an email regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks @punker barbie i received an email from the support and i have done exactly what they told me to do, and i have acknowledge the email and also the terms and condition given to me, thanks so much for the help, i really appreciate it..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.