AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Chaturbate, Illegal and Prohibited Conduct

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2015
Hello ACF.
Today was a friend of mine banned from Chaturbate because she broke rule nr.5
"Illegal and Prohibited Conduct
f.Performing while intoxicated, whether from drugs or alcohol, is strictly prohibited."
Is there any chance for her to get her account back? Or open new one? Anybody has any experience of a similar case?

Thank you Stefan

Hello ACF.
Today was a friend of mine banned from Chaturbate because she broke rule nr.5
"Illegal and Prohibited Conduct
f.Performing while intoxicated, whether from drugs or alcohol, is strictly prohibited."
Is there any chance for her to get her account back? Or open new one? Anybody has any experience of a similar case?

Thank you Stefan
MyFreeCams doesn't prohibit drinking on cam/camming while intoxicated. Maybe have her look into that site instead.

Is there any chance for her to get her account back? Or open new one?
I'm always confused when people who get banned from CB immediately want back in.

If a site was that douchey to me (and I think the rule in itself is pretty lame, but banning with no warning first on such a minor offense is douchey, you can't argue that) I would be looking for other alternatives. And clearly MFC is a high contender for a social cam site with huge tipping possibilities.

I'm always confused when people who get banned from CB immediately want back in.

If a site was that douchey to me (and I think the rule in itself is pretty lame, but banning with no warning first on such a minor offense is douchey, you can't argue that) I would be looking for other alternatives. And clearly MFC is a high contender for a social cam site with huge tipping possibilities.

To be fair MFC has some rules that some might qualify as being lame. For example not allowing men on camera. However it seems like people are getting banned multiple times within a short period, so you would think they would want to go elsewhere

To be fair MFC has some rules that some might qualify as being lame. For example not allowing men on camera.
It's a girl's only site. It makes total sense, come on. :)

All the sites have at least one seemingly senseless rule, or rule they enforce too strictly. Flirt4Free will cite you if you have a pet in your room while you're camming. You don't even have to interact with them, if they come on cam at all, you'll get a warning first, then they'll either penalize you with a charge or ban you. I feel like, rules wise, MFC is BY FAR the most lax

What I was trying to say earlier is that there are legitimate reasons why someone might not want to switch. However I would agree that MFC is overall the better site, and seems to treat their models a lot better. And for the most part most of the rules make sense.

Thanks for all the replies☺
How do I get in contact with Shirley? She have her own mail address?

You don't get in contact with Shirley. The model who was banned needs to take care of this on their own. Members can't act for a model in cases like this. Only the person whose account was banned can take action to remove the ban. I'm sure you're just trying to be helpful but if you try to contact the site for the model you're just going to complicate things. The model needs to take care of this. You can't really do anything for them right now other than welcome them back when their account is fixed.

You wouldn't get in to contact with Shirley unless it's your account that's banned. Your model friend would need to do it herself either by signing up here or finding Shirley on Twitter.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
No haha, I'm not going to contact support. Was just looking for information that I could pass on to my friend. :)

If i got banned from MFC I would absolutely want back in. My entire fanbase is there.. being banned from mfc would be my worst nightmare and I'd pretty much suck dick to get my account back. Except actually sucking dick...
^This. It's not easy to move sites, regulars go missing and your income drops while you re-adjust to a new interface or way of working. The possibility of being banned is a good reason to have offsite communications in place, such as Twitter.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
If i got banned from MFC I would absolutely want back in. My entire fanbase is there.. being banned from mfc would be my worst nightmare and I'd pretty much suck dick to get my account back. Except actually sucking dick...
Yeah, I hear ya on that. I guess with MFC it just seems a lot less likely to get immediately banned without warning for a rule that really isn't that big of a deal. I would flip out if it happened to me on MFC, too, as it has been my home for over 6 years, but I have faith that they won't start doing really flippant and unprofessional shit like CB does.

It's so easy to find 100's of accounts of people being banned on CB with no warning, and having to STRUGGLE to get back in. Working on a site where at the drop of a hat I could be without access to my account for days at a time, on multiple occasions, to make my paycheck would make me paranoid as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.