AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
I got a zillion of them!

Are they any good? Well ....

As a fan of old-fashioned strip tease and slow teasing in general, I'd like to see a model who, instead of designating tip amounts for "remove blouse," "remove bra," remove skirt," remove panties," has tip amounts for "undo one button," "untuck blouse," "slip off one sleeve to the elbow," "lower one bra strap," "pull skirt down one inch."

A model could have fun with a measuring device - such as a ruler. Not to mention a dildo with inches marked off.

Set up bidding wars over which direction to go: on or off, in or out. heh.

So, anyone else got a bright idea?

I do raffles/auctions. Every now and again, I will set up a raffle for the briefs I am wearing on-cam. Tends to be a very good incentive for 'tipping wars', gets viewers excited, and it advertises the fact that I sell worn briefs, raffle notwithstanding. Win-win-win.

Another is particular to my 'niche', but I like to do 'Flex Friday' muscle-themed shows. I'll go through the mandatories (conventional poses in competitive bodybuilding), explain what the poses are for, do a full Q&A for fitness and nutrition advice, form tips, exercise demonstrations...all while maintaining a sexy undertone. I'll break out some dumbbells and get pumped up on-cam, etc. It's a ton of fun and my fans love it (again, my niche is almost exclusively gay men, most of whom are 'muscle' fans).

I'm always brainstorming ideas and keep a running notepad of them. It's useful to have on a slow day or when things seem to be slowing down. Male broadcasters really have to get creative...gay men can be really demanding and aren't often easily pleased. Didn't ejaculate 'enough'? Downvote. Don't get erect fast enough? Downvote. Not enough hair? Too much hair? Not a bottom? Not a top? Point is, my target audience can be *very* picky, so you've got to keep up with the pace and make things as unique as possible.

I do raffles/auctions. Every now and again, I will set up a raffle for the briefs I am wearing on-cam. Tends to be a very good incentive for 'tipping wars', gets viewers excited, and it advertises the fact that I sell worn briefs, raffle notwithstanding. Win-win-win.

Another is particular to my 'niche', but I like to do 'Flex Friday' muscle-themed shows. I'll go through the mandatories (conventional poses in competitive bodybuilding), explain what the poses are for, do a full Q&A for fitness and nutrition advice, form tips, exercise demonstrations...all while maintaining a sexy undertone. I'll break out some dumbbells and get pumped up on-cam, etc. It's a ton of fun and my fans love it (again, my niche is almost exclusively gay men, most of whom are 'muscle' fans).

I'm always brainstorming ideas and keep a running notepad of them. It's useful to have on a slow day or when things seem to be slowing down. Male broadcasters really have to get creative...gay men can be really demanding and aren't often easily pleased. Didn't ejaculate 'enough'? Downvote. Don't get erect fast enough? Downvote. Not enough hair? Too much hair? Not a bottom? Not a top? Point is, my target audience can be *very* picky, so you've got to keep up with the pace and make things as unique as possible.

Happy Birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.