AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I cam Solo, but on occasion have my Partner come in every now & again to assist?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2019
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@KittenDoll1
MFC Username
KittenDoll_
Chaturbate Username
Dreamy_Kitten
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002471906/Dreamy_Kitten_/
Okay I have question

Like He will only come on to help with spankings, certain requests and Most likely won't show his face - he supports me but doesn't want to show his face on cam so I also wounder if that is going to be an issue.

I know I'll have to add his ID to my account, but every time I plan to have him come on do i have change to a "couple" category even tho he won't be on cam during the full show, or do i have to have him on during one of those shifts?

Sorry if this seems all over the place,.. just sorta becomes a word soup.
- sorry if it's been asked before but i haven't found the right answer for the question I have, plus not very good at looking through forums, somewhat new to that aspect, although not new to camming but new to chaturbate -

Officially I do not know the answer to your question but I have never seen them punish a girl broadcasting as a female with a guy showing up occasionally. That being said generally when a guy shows up for stuff its not typically for a spank, I don't know what you had in mind with "certain requests" but there can be advantages to switching to couple category for certain events that may interest people browsing the couple category (obviously not just a guy showing up for spanks though).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.