AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB alternate payment methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissElly

Inactive Cam Model
May 14, 2014
Denmark
Twitter Username
@EllyGoesBoom
Chaturbate Username
misselly
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000899203/MissElly/
Hi, Ive been trawling the threads on here trying to figure out the best alternate payment methods to FCP for CB (yes I know Im late to the game) but I havent been able to figure out anything concrete. At the moment it's a toss up betwen ePayments and Paxum, both of which Ive read some pretty damning things about.

Bear with me, I'm autie so this is a bit much to process, thus the "late to the game" issue.

I'm just hoping that there's a kind soul out there who can explain what the deal is with both these payment options, how legit they actually are, what current issues there might be, etc. I have verified accounts on both, and just ordered a card from Paxum, assuming their touted "no up front fees for cards" business was legit. Turns out they failed to mention that they charge a $45 yearly fee when you order your card.

Im in the EU, for what it's worth.

Im using Cosmo, its quite like a alternative for FCP. But it sucks with withdrawal limit of 600usd and they charge every wthdraw.

I use both Paxum and Epayments. Both works GOOD. So don’t worry, you will get your money.
The quality of service for me is better in Epayments. I get my money with sepa transfer in 2 business days ( to my bank account in my country) and fees are low 60 cent for every sepa transfer.
It works without problems. I got 10 payments yet ( from chaturbate and Bongacams) and for me it’s a great payment method.
Paxum was slower ( 7 business days to get wire transfer and a crazy fee 50 dollars!!!! For every wire)
Epayments support is very helpful and fast ( 24 hours), Paxum Support answered me after 10 days...

I use both Paxum and Epayments. Both works GOOD. So don’t worry, you will get your money.
The quality of service for me is better in Epayments. I get my money with sepa transfer in 2 business days ( to my bank account in my country) and fees are low 60 cent for every sepa transfer.
It works without problems. I got 10 payments yet ( from chaturbate and Bongacams) and for me it’s a great payment method.
Paxum was slower ( 7 business days to get wire transfer and a crazy fee 50 dollars!!!! For every wire)
Epayments support is very helpful and fast ( 24 hours), Paxum Support answered me after 10 days...
On Epayments what is the limit you can send to your bank account per transaction? Because on Paxum its like 2500 dollars or so... :/ And it's kinda boring making EFT transfer always..... Anmd what is the epayment daily withdraw ATM limit? And limit that you can send to you bank account or their new card? :) Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.