AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have or want breast augmentation? Poll.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What made you want breast augmentation?

• I wanted to reshape them.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I wanted a larger size.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • I had reconstructive surgery.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I decided it would help me make more money.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • My partner wanted them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It just felt right to do it.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Decline to comment.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I was just involved in a thread in the general discussion section where this topic popped up. I would like to know how you arrived at your decision.

I like small to medium breasts so it is strange to me and I dislike feeling ignorant about things. So I decided to ask and with hope learn new things. I also know not all breast implants are huge and some women are still small to medium after they get them.

I would also like to give a preemptive thank you to all members who choose to participate in this thread.

I gained about 50lbs after graduating HS which brought my natural B-C cup boobs up to a D-DD. When I lost the weight I also lost the boobs and I wanted them back. That was the reason for my first augmentation. I originally had 480cc saline implants.

After having those I decided I just wanted them bigger so I went back again. Now I am 750cc silicone and don't plan to ever touch them again unless I really need to.

Reactions: Shaun__
after having my son and always being a 36DD i was a 40E. I lost my baby weight which was 90 pounds. ( do not recommend eating nonstop the entire 9 months lol) I was left with a not so perky 32B... i had a lift, with a lollipop incision. After coming off of a progesterone only birth control pill my boobs grew a little, now i am a 32D. I wanted implants and sometimes still think about getting them, but I think all and all im proportionate for my size. I think that I look best with a natural look, while some girls look awesome with them.

ElaySmith said:
I gained about 50lbs after graduating HS which brought my natural B-C cup boobs up to a D-DD. When I lost the weight I also lost the boobs and I wanted them back. That was the reason for my first augmentation. I originally had 480cc saline implants.

After having those I decided I just wanted them bigger so I went back again. Now I am 750cc silicone and don't plan to ever touch them again unless I really need to.

What about that guy that pm'd you offering to pay you to go bigger bb! :toothy9:

I am a 34A, id like to be a 34C. I want them to look real though. Ill feel more proportionate & look better in clothes. My stomach is pretty flat but sometimes it doesnt look like it cause my boobs are so small. idk if anyone knows what i mean.

KellyKapowski said:
I am a 34A, id like to be a 34C. I want them to look real though. Ill feel more proportionate & look better in clothes. My stomach is pretty flat but sometimes it doesnt look like it cause my boobs are so small. idk if anyone knows what i mean.

I understand what you are saying.

when i was still a dancer i had a client buy me my implants. thats the only reason i got them, was that he offered to pay for them and i knew it would make me more money in the club. getting implants is kind of like going from brownies to girl scouts in the strip club, its a status thing. ive had mine for 7 years and quit dancing last year when i started camming.

im getting my implants out the 18th of this month actually. they have always kind of felt like the piercing thats starting to annoy me but i cant take out. they are heavy and hurt my back. im excited to get my b/c cups back. luckily the doc said i have great skin and i should go back to almost normal with mnimal sagging. i weight a bit more now then when i got them 7 years ago so im hoping ill be a small c cup.

all in all i dont really regret getting them since the cost to me was none, and they did make making money easier.

i just dont want them anymore. im not that person anymore, and i know i will do fine on cam with smaller breasts. camming is nice in that theres such a wider audiance who likes such a variety of things that you dont have to get implants to make more money. of course i could be wrong we will see if i go broke after my explant. lol. :lol:

Reactions: SirLes and Shaun__
I have always had a bootay and no boobies. Until I became a mom. Then I woke up one day and my boobies were HUGE. And I finally felt complete. Like they were always meant to be there. All my clothing fit my new figure so much better.

Then a year later, when the milk was gone, my boobies were gone too. I didn't have much sagging, but when I stood in front of the mirror, I did feel and look empty. It's a weird feeling. Not a great one, in my case. But I've always tried to embrace my girls no matter what their shape or size. They were still kinda cute after all they went through, they had a just lil extra slope which is kinda sexy I think :p

I never thought breast implants would ever even be an option for me but as soon as I realized I could make my dream a reality, I contemplated it and did my research for a couple years and now, finally, I have my boobies back :)

I kinda always wanted implants. I am not sure I would have gone through with it if I'd never been able to "try them out" first lol.

I really do love my new boobies!

KellyKapowski said:
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I'm a lil A too. I don't want HUGE boobs, but I'd be happy with a C. I also want to have nice, tight boobs my whole life without worrying about the sag. I want them under the muscle. There's an amazing plastic surgeon in my area, I just don't have the 7000 dollars to get it done yet. My friend though was in the same situation as me. She's skinnier, actually. She ordered these pills called MAXBUST36, and now she has nice boobs that are bigger and proportionate with her body! So I am DEF shelling out the 200 dollars for a 6 month supply like. . tomorrow! I hope they work as good for me. She said it took the full 6 months plus massage techniques till she grew. I'm crossing my fingers, and if it works I will definitely let you ladies know!

I was a 34a two years ago, then i started on a new medication, lyrica, and it destroyed my cute petite body.

I am now a 36c, and hopefully -crosses fingers- i won't lose the boobs and will lose the belly.

IF I lose the boobs and they get saggy, I won't be getting breast augmentation due to the cost.

Never had it, never will.

Nothing against those who get it, but I don't like the idea of foreign objects being under my skin so close to vital organs... Plus, I want to know that guys like me for me, not for something fake that I've done to myself.

I wanted to thank the models once again for their openness in this thread.

While I still like what I like I have a much better understanding of why women may want to have breast augmentation, and that is what I started this thread for.

My views on the matter were very prejudiced and wrong. I never shared them but I am still going to apologize all the same. Hating something is easier when you know nothing about it.

I will carry this lesson into the future with me and try to use what I learned to understand other peoples viewpoints better.

Thank you.

Reactions: AlexLady
I am a 34c and I like my current breast shape, but I like the look of larger breasts and would consider augmentation in the future, especially if the shape of my boobs changes over time. I'd like to lose some weight and I seem to lose weight from my boobs easily, so a decrease in the size would make me consider implants as well. I like small boobs on other girls, but I think larger ones would look good on me, especially since I am not thin and have a big booty. But, it's not at the top of my to-do list. I'm certainly not unhappy with what I'm currently workin' with.

just like to say that breast augmentation wont change the shape of your breasts, just the size. it also wont change your nipples. i have small quarter sized areolas, and i thought they would get bigger but they didnt. i have teeny nipples :p if you want to change the shape of your breasts like say if they were sagging, you would need a lift.

I toy with the idea of implants pretty often.. I have asymmetrical breasts and it bothers me a lot. In my pictures I tend to cover one of my boobies for this reason unless my nipples are super super hard. But whenever I mention breast implants everyone says noo, nooo, don't do it, but if you do it I will still love you. So for now, I'm not going to. Maybe in my mid to late twenties I will become more unsatisfied with my breasts and get implants, it's not out of the question, but it's not what I am doing right now.

LacieLaPlante said:
I toy with the idea of implants pretty often.. I have asymmetrical breasts and it bothers me a lot. In my pictures I tend to cover one of my boobies for this reason unless my nipples are super super hard. But whenever I mention breast implants everyone says noo, nooo, don't do it, but if you do it I will still love you. So for now, I'm not going to. Maybe in my mid to late twenties I will become more unsatisfied with my breasts and get implants, it's not out of the question, but it's not what I am doing right now.

I saw your breasts in pics here, thought they were utterly nommable, studied them pretty well and had no idea they were asymmetrical - are you sure anyone but you even notices?

Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:

I saw your breasts in pics here, thought they were utterly nommable, studied them pretty well and had no idea they were asymmetrical - are you sure anyone but you even notices?

I guess you could be right. I gave myself a good look and I can see how I'm crazy, but I also see the asymmetry. I guess what gets me most are the troll comments like "failtits" or "Fuckable til you took your bra off." Comments like that kinda break down any confidence I have in them. I think the idea of having implants is a wish for the insecurity to be gone more than a wish to have a perfect body.

LacieLaPlante said:
I guess what gets me most are the troll comments like "failtits" or "Fuckable til you took your bra off." Comments like that kinda break down any confidence I have in them. I think the idea of having implants is a wish for the insecurity to be gone more than a wish to have a perfect body.

Wow I hope people like that at least have the balls to be such assholes in real life, so we can know to avoid/punch/eliminate them from the gene pool. I really don't get why anyone would say something deliberately cruel to someone who's done them no harm!

I find it a bit depressing that "people" like that let their true sides show when they feel safe and anonymous, and that their true sides are so ugly.

Reactions: NoelleBright
LacieLaPlante said:
Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:

I guess you could be right. I gave myself a good look and I can see how I'm crazy, but I also see the asymmetry. I guess what gets me most are the troll comments like "failtits" or "Fuckable til you took your bra off." Comments like that kinda break down any confidence I have in them. I think the idea of having implants is a wish for the insecurity to be gone more than a wish to have a perfect body.

When I started this thread I decided not to reply to the reasons for breast augmentation because I wanted to learn not force my opinions on other women. I do need to say something to you however. I think all people are asymmetrical in some way they just airbrush models so you can not tell. Also I would fuck you even after you took your bra fell off.

I don't understand the almost irrational hate that some men have for implants, to the extent that they refuse to even visit a model with them. These are the same nimrods who ask every single model "Are they real?" even when its incredibly obvious that they are (or are not.) Oh, and they love to refer to implants as "bolt-ons." As far as I know, implants haven't been attached with bolts since the 70s.

:lol:

ComicOzzie said:
I don't understand the almost irrational hate that some men have for implants, to the extent that they refuse to even visit a model with them. These are the same nimrods who ask every single model "Are they real?" even when its incredibly obvious that they are (or are not.) Oh, and they love to refer to implants as "bolt-ons." As far as I know, implants haven't been attached with bolts since the 70s.

:lol:

Me either! I dont get it at all. Cant you just admire some nice boobies!?!

yep nice boobs are just nice boobs. ive had guys come into my room before and think they are clever and say "wow those are great implants! you can barely tell they are fake!" as if they are calling me out on some big cosmic secret im keeping. oh well, mine will be real soon enough. lol.

i want huge fakies as well. my boobs at their largest were a full d but i was also 280 pounds... im now floating between 160-170 and am a small c more like a b plus lol. i have a HUGE round booty that i dont mind but my boobs look a little tiny in comparison. i also wanna lose another 35 pounds and its likely ill end up a small b. i want double ds maybe bigger... i will reward myself with new boobs when i can save the money and lose the weight. ill probably need a lift too from all the weight ive lost, i want them for confidence and i wont lie i think id make more money too. i wouldnt be doing it to conform to a standard society has set for me id be doing it because i think large breasts are attractive and for the same reason i wear makeup and dye my hair... to feel sexier.

yeah take it as a compliment - if they ask then they don't know boobs well enough to tell, and they're commenting on the fact they're big and gorgeous (I'm assuming) so they aren't sure whether they're real.

PS, not that I was going to vote but the topic is "do you have or want breast augmentation?, and in the poll there's no option to select "no I don't want it" lol.

Kind of a loaded poll :p

Jupiter551 said:
PS, not that I was going to vote but the topic is "do you have or want breast augmentation?, and in the poll there's no option to select "no I don't want it" lol.

Kind of a loaded poll :p

I think the topic is implying that this is a poll for those who "have or want breast augmentation."

I guess the purpose of the poll is to figure out the reasons why girls go through with (or want to go through with) breast augmentation. So if you don't want it, then there would be no reason to take the poll right.

I had to go back and look too though cause when I read your comment, I was also thinking that was weird that there was no "I don't want it" option lol

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.