AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ESDDI bulb issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2018
Hey all!

Does anyone else use ESDDI bulbs?

I have the softbox lighting set from Amazon and have been issues with one bulb.
My lighting set hasn't been used too much since I haven't made my debut yet or even made content as my focus is more 'behind the scenes'/setup at the moment.

The issue is that the bulb is fickle in the sense that it flickers occasionally and doesn't always work. What can I do to further trouble shoot the issue besides
1) Testing the working bulb into the flickering lamp
2) Using different power supply/outlets

With setup I make sure everything is screwed in securely before I plug and turn on.

Is there something possibly wrong with my voltage? Maybe these bulbs aren't the best quality? Possibly its an unlucky fluke? For reference the amazon listing is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015DYIQ94

Anyway I'd like to hear experiences from others who also use esddi. It seems like it would be a popular choice for cam models since the set is affordable and is an "Amazon's Choice" item. I would rather not buy another bulb since I've already invested so much into this. >_<

Thanks in advance. :)

If it is a standard bulb base that screws in, you could test the bulb in a known working lamp. Then, try a known good bulb in the lamp that's having issues. This will help you know which one is the issue.

I would reach out to Amazon &/or the manufacturer to see what your options are once you've tested things.

Status
Not open for further replies.