AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finding recordings of my cam shows a

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2017
hey all,

I'm a male webcam model on chaturbate with 12000 followers. My question: is there any good way to spot video recordings of own webcam shows on websites? Any special seatch engine?

I've found my shows uploaded for now 3-4 times; but mostly because people informed me or i found them accidentaly. However, what can I do to find them?

Unfortunately, even google didn't have excess to video upload sites. Only automatically recorded videos can be found with google.

Thanks a lot

Google your own username and follow the links, you soon get to know which are the ones to watch

Try running searches of your username and keywords (such as clip, recorded, tube, watch etc) you'll find them with some patience and digging.

Be aware that a lot of the recorded clip sites are hosted in other countries that do not recognize or bother to respond to DMCA notices.

You can still try to submit take down notices if you'd like.
A good way would be sending a message directly to Chaturbate support through their website asking for help with submitting a DMCA (I know chaturbate support does this, unsure of other sites). Have a list with each individual recorded clip link.

Know that unfortunatly ANY time you broadcast, upload or send anything it will be most likely be on the internet FOREVER. Someone (or some bot) will always be recording and even private shows still can resurface. Figure out where your comfort levels are and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.