AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fun & Interactive Games & Raffles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymistress98

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys! So I started camming a month ago and I was doing veryyy good at first. Even when the new tag went away. But then I didn't cam for a week and it was really slow today. :( I made okay money but there was never more than 200 people in my room which was a contrast from the thousands I'm used to having. Anyway, I am getting bored of doing the same shows and I'm sure other people are too. I really want my shows to be interactive, fun, and entertaining. Do you guys know of any cool games & raffles that I could use?

Step 1: Read here how to get verified.
Step 2. Make yourself a nice cup of tea / coffee
Step 3. Read up on all the wonderful ideas and resources available in this forum.

(In the mean time, I am sure there are a few threads in the public section with fun games and raffle ideas :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.