AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Where are you from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2017
Germany
Twitter Username
@KellyDeadlyX
Tumblr Username
KellyDeadly
MFC Username
KellyDeadly
Hey there!

I was wondering of there are by chance any other models from Germany // the EU on here :)
Because I have some questions about how you handle different time zones, taxes and so on!

For me working in the early morning works best (so evening shifts in PST), because I'm a morning person, but I just can't find any good advice on the internet about paying taxes, working independently (trade license?!)

If any of you are from Germany or have any good advice please don't be shy :h:

I'm from Germany, too. :hi:
But I'm afraid I can't answer those questions. I'm still not sure about the whole tax situation either. I haven't even figured out which payment service to use here.

I'm from Germany, too. :hi:
But I'm afraid I can't answer those questions. I'm still not sure about the whole tax situation either. I haven't even figured out which payment service to use here.

I'll answer in English in case someone is interested in this whole situation (feel free to pm me in German though)

I use paxum, but it is kinda pricey to transfer the money and I thought about buying the paxum master card for 50€.

Hey there!

I was wondering of there are by chance any other models from Germany // the EU on here :)
Because I have some questions about how you handle different time zones, taxes and so on!

For me working in the early morning works best (so evening shifts in PST), because I'm a morning person, but I just can't find any good advice on the internet about paying taxes, working independently (trade license?!)

If any of you are from Germany or have any good advice please don't be shy :h:
In the same timezone as you. Evenings to late/early hours work out best for me, yet to see mornings justify getting up early.
First Choice > Paxum

Hi !
im from Romania and i cam at 10pm RO time every night ( 9pm germany time )
sometimes i randomly cam in the afternoon around 2pm or 4pm !
as a payment i use FirstChoice for everything ! if a certain camsite or clip site doesnt have FirstChoice as a payment then i dont use it !

Wow! I never knew that the payment solution could be a pre-condition, and I'm not being cynical here.
I would very much rather think that models have multiple services that they can juggle between per their preference.
Anyway @KrissRogue , if you ever require assistance, you know where to find me, as well as anyone else here, I hope :)

Reactions: KrissRogue
Wow! I never knew that the payment solution could be a pre-condition, and I'm not being cynical here.
I would very much rather think that models have multiple services that they can juggle between per their preference.
Anyway @KrissRogue , if you ever require assistance, you know where to find me, as well as anyone else here, I hope :)

FirstChoice is very easy for me to use and i dont like to get complicated with other forms of payment i just prefer it and i ve used it since 2013 and i have never had a problem or a delayed payment and is so simple and easy for me to use and the fees are not high !

Oh and i think Clips4Sale for a long time didnt pay with FirstChoice and now they do if you send them a email and ask them you want to be payed that way ! i am so happy i can have finnaly a C4S account !

FirstChoice is very easy for me to use and i dont like to get complicated with other forms of payment i just prefer it and i ve used it since 2013 and i have never had a problem or a delayed payment and is so simple and easy for me to use and the fees are not high !

Oh and i think Clips4Sale for a long time didnt pay with FirstChoice and now they do if you send them a email and ask them you want to be payed that way ! i am so happy i can have finnaly a C4S account !
Hi, I'm not aware of that technicality. If you can keep me in the loop of what you were asked for, I'd appreciate it. The reason is because many Romanian models are not participating in this forum, and are sometimes timid about asking these questions, and the Romanian forum I'm on has mostly affiliates and studios. Thanks!

Hi, I'm not aware of that technicality. If you can keep me in the loop of what you were asked for, I'd appreciate it. The reason is because many Romanian models are not participating in this forum, and are sometimes timid about asking these questions, and the Romanian forum I'm on has mostly affiliates and studios. Thanks!

I made a C4S account and then i asked them i want to be payed with Firstchoice and they gave me a link to sign up for FirstChoice and i said i already have and account with FCP and then they asked to give them the email adress i used to signed up with FCP and then they gave me a link that will link my C4S with FCP and make it a FundingSource ! ( another model told me i can do this and i also told another UK model she can do this . if you dont ask for FCP clips4sale only has available wiretransfer and cheque which i dont prefer )

Hey Dan, could you link some affiliate and studio forums, please :)?

I see, thanks for the clarification. It's hard enough as it is to start working, whether with live content, or a video store platform, and in Romania it's not as easy to just go into a public forum like in the UK or the US and Canada, so I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

I see, thanks for the clarification. It's hard enough as it is to start working, whether with live content, or a video store platform, and in Romania it's not as easy to just go into a public forum like in the UK or the US and Canada, so I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Many romanian camgirls espeiclally the ones in the studio or the ones moving from studio to home dont know alot of info and i have been asked many times for info or advice also many of them dont talk or are open with other romanian models ! i like this forum because everyone is so friendly with each other and are eager to help no matter where you are from or if ur romanian or american ! romanian models usully keep it to themselfs, i know and talk with very few of them maybe one or two ! i like to make friends with them but mostly dont want friends ! oh well ! i like to help whenever i can and if they want my help !

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Hey Dan, could you link some affiliate and studio forums, please :)?
There's only one issue, this is my home, so linking other forums here doesn't feel right. I also know that many models are ample affiliates on their own.
If you can filter through GFY for example and survive their offensive GIPHs , there are some cool veterans there.
Miss Lollipop, Jolene Brody and Shuttershock are also experts on the positive possible connections between models and affiliates I believe(don't kill me if I'm wrong please).Oh and I forgot, Ivy Adams, knows more than two cents about it as an understatement. I hope it helps :)

There's only one issue, this is my home, so linking other forums here doesn't feel right. I also know that many models are ample affiliates on their own.
If you can filter through GFY for example and survive their offensive GIPHs , there are some cool veterans there.
Miss Lollipop, Jolene Brody and Shuttershock are also experts on the positive possible connections between models and affiliates I believe(don't kill me if I'm wrong please).Oh and I forgot, Ivy Adams, knows more than two cents about it as an understatement. I hope it helps :)

i know at least one romanian camming forum but i never went there and read stuff olso what is GFY ?! hihihi

Many romanian camgirls espeiclally the ones in the studio or the ones moving from studio to home dont know alot of info and i have been asked many times for info or advice also many of them dont talk or are open with other romanian models ! i like this forum because everyone is so friendly with each other and are eager to help no matter where you are from or if ur romanian or american ! romanian models usully keep it to themselfs, i know and talk with very few of them maybe one or two ! i like to make friends with them but mostly dont want friends ! oh well ! i like to help whenever i can and if they want my help !
I hear you loud and clear. Romania is quoted as a webcam empire, but people forget a harsh reality. Webcam is still viewed with prejudice in Romania, and our sisters and brothers (yes there are webcam guy models there who rock too!), are not used for public discussions about their trade. I hope we can onboard them here, slowly but steadily. Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.