AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ginger_Banks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CandieMoose said:
MonroeLee said:
CandieMoose said:
I sure hope your attitude is not pointed at me..

Oh absolutely not ... I wasn't giving any attitude at all .. Sorry, I could see how that would have
come across as bitchy, especially with only words and no expression ..
I was just stating an opinion really

Ok. Yeah i understand completely, I just was not sure how I felt about the topic so that is why I asked others. Was not really saying she was doing anything wrong at all. :)

It's funny/perhaps a little sad that we're all so accustomed to emotes that when we're talking with someone and they're not indicating the "spirit" of their words with sideways smiley faces we feel like we're talking to an emotionless robot :-D

I would be concerned from an academic perspective to do a "library show" (or whatever equivalent) because I would hate to be suspended from a program for "gettin it on" on school property (as much fun as that would be) but I'm certainly not condemning the behavior in any way - I truly lack the balls necessary to do it :) University officials, from my experience, don't generally have good senses of humor or a spirit of leniency in any way.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this post was, "Odds are she isn't even the only student in a cubicle in that library jerking off" I bet if you took an aerial image of the libraries cubbies there would be a 25% or higher jerk-off quotient achieved among the cubicle dwelling population :)

LovelyLemon said:
The first thing I thought of when I saw this post was, "Odds are she isn't even the only student in a cubicle in that library jerking off" I bet if you took an aerial image of the libraries cubbies there would be a 25% or higher jerk-off quotient achieved among the cubicle dwelling population :)
The difference being: most of them aren't broadcasting it to the world (and making a tidy income doing it). ;)

Back in the day when I was in school my library was always deserted. I always had a fantasy about getting naughty in one of the study rooms. Not surprised someone finally did it.

She's not my personal cup of tea, but she found what works for her, so good for her.

JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
I hope nothing bad happens to her, but I do wonder if it's fair for members to egg models on into committing crimes (public indecency) in the name of $$

Sodomy is illegal in many states in the U.S... just sayin. I'm not condoning or condemning public shows, just saying. Majority of us are breaking some sort of law or rule somewhere. Other people on cam unknowingly is the only thing that bothers me about the public place stuff.
That's true, but unlike sodomy, indecent exposure etc is pretty regularly enforced and prosecuted.

MonroeLee said:
To each their own right ?!
People know the consequences of their actions, and to be
perfectly honest ... if it was some low girl on the MFC Totem Pole
I dont think anyone would give a fat rats ass as to what she did
or didnt do. Its usually the girls who are successful that get questioned
about their method of madness.

People need to learn to do them, nevermind what others do, its not really
anyones business anyhow.

Plus, all us camgirls break the rules one way or another, isnt one of the main
rules that no one is fully nude in free chat .. or better yet playing with themselves ?

You can be nude just no masturbation if you read the rules it says you can be naked if done tastefully something to that effect

Jupiter551 said:
I hope nothing bad happens to her, but I do wonder if it's fair for members to egg models on into committing crimes (public indecency) in the name of $$

Some of us do it bc we like to. where did this notion come from that models do it bc members egg models on. I love the risk of public shows and personally would never do anythign on cam I wasnt comfortable with ever no matter how much money you pay me. just my :twocents-02cents:

Ursavannah said:
Jupiter551 said:

Some of us do it bc we like to. where did this notion come from that models do it bc members egg models on. I love the risk of public shows and personally would never do anythign on cam I wasnt comfortable with ever no matter how much money you pay me. just my :twocents-02cents:
They egg them on by suggesting more and more outrageous acts, and tipping for them - I'm not suggesting you or some other models don't enjoy the danger, but let's face it a 45-50 year old becoming one of the highest earning models virtually overnight, and ginger banks coming out of nowhere to a 30k camscore is going to be a PRETTY goddamn big incentive for some people to take risks, no?

Ursavannah said:

Some girls do certain things because other people push them to. And yes, I do feel it's unfair if a girl is pushed into doing something she's uncomfortable with by the members. And I hate the fact that so many members push girls to do stuff that's against the rules. Especially because they usually try to argue about it really not being against the rules. It makes me feel like printing out the wiki pages and shoving them down the throats of such members. Then they'll be too busy pulling paper out of their mouth to type "but bb, other models do it!" or "stop lying, it's not against the rules!"

UGH!

Ursavannah said:
You can be nude just no masturbation if you read the rules it says you can be naked if done tastefully something to that effect

What's the definition of tasteful vs non-tasteful nudity? lol

LacieLaPlante said:
Jupiter551 said:
Ursavannah said:

What's the definition of tasteful vs non-tasteful nudity? lol

Playboy Vs Penthouse?

Ok smartypants, what's the definition of tasteful vs non-tasteful nudity in relation to masturbating in public places for money? :p

Anyway I've seen you be pretty "Penthouse" yourself from time to time Ms Cuntosaurus_Sex :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.