AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@Alessia_Pardi
Tumblr Username
redlipsandnicetits
Streamate Username
Alessia_Pardi
Hi everyone! I've been camming for almost a month right now and (at least for the moment) I'm only in Streamate.
Recently I started a Gold Club, and as I suck at explaining these things in English, I'll paste the description Steamate has of them:

A Gold Club is a subscription website that Streamate will set up for you. You’ll add exclusive content that only members who pay a monthly fee can access. Members who sign up will also gain a small discount on your shows.

Gold Club Benefits
Gold Clubs are for performers who want to offer a subscription service to members. It helps if you have some established regulars who would be interested in subscribing. Streamate will set up and host the site so you can focus on adding exclusive content and encouraging members to sign up! You’ll earn the same % of Gold Club earnings as you do for your live shows and Gold earnings.

When members subscribe, they get to see your exclusive content, including photos, videos, and diary entries. The best Gold Clubs will update regularly with lots of exclusive content to keep members coming back month after month. Subscribers will also get a discount on any shows they do with you in the future (excluding Gold Shows). You get to set the subscription fee and discount amount.

Gold Club Content
Before starting a Gold Club, make sure you’ll be able to provide new content regularly to subscribers. You must be able to upload:

• Diary Entries: 3 or more per week. Diary entries are personal writings from you. Tell customers about your day camming, your latest toys, or describe your favorite fantasies.
  • Photo Sets: 1 or 2 photo albums per week. You need to be able to take new pictures frequently in order to keep the site updated.
  • Videos: 1 or more videos per week. Videos must be in MP4, WVM, or h.264 AVI formats, and should be at least 3 minutes long. Make sure you have a way to record quality videos of this type regularly.
Content can be explicit, silly, or just regular details of your life – mix it up and provide the content you think will keep your members coming back for more every month.
Right now I'm setting of my content, I have to upload 5 diary entries, 3 photo albums and 5 videos minimum to get it running so people would actually see content when the just enter it. Either way, I would love to ask the girls which have more experience some tips so I don't tire my subscribers. Normally I try to vary, but creativity + shows is a really difficult thing for me.
For the moment I have very basic stuff: sexy photoshoots, some videos masturbating and a "welcome" Diary entry + one that's kind of an erotic story about how I masturbate sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.