AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LeenaLiberty http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LeenaLiberty is extremely undeserving of a 698 scamscore. She is one of the sweetest, sexiest, most giving models you may ever find. IMHO, she needs to stop being so nice and letting all the freeloaders get away with taking advantage of her kindness. She never stops moving and is rarely clothed, talks kindly to everybody-including guests, but prems seem to be taking advantage of her giving nature because she's too nice to ask for tips.

Attachments

• Eyes(LeenaLiberty).jpg
    Eyes(LeenaLiberty).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 543
Yea she should def block guests, I popped in there once earlier and some were being pretty nasty to her, and we all know how guests and even basics love to come in there to try to ruin a room's vibe! :roll:

Reactions: LeenaLiberty
Bocefish said:
I think LeenaLiberty http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LeenaLiberty is extremely undeserving of a 698 scamscore. She is one of the sweetest, sexiest, most giving models you may ever find. IMHO, she needs to stop being so nice and letting all the freeloaders get away with taking advantage of her kindness. She never stops moving and is rarely clothed, talks kindly to everybody-including guests, but prems seem to be taking advantage of her giving nature because she's too nice to ask for tips.

That sucks that even the prems will take advantage of that. :(

She's got such a great smile!

Bocefish said:

Well hell!
Thanks Bocefish... you were in today ey, and this prompted this.... ?
I am trying to get "tougher." It sucks that I have to be less nice in order to get this going...... I am working on being more assertive on MFC... I have always just felt weird saying "tip me." My hope was that I would work for a tip... and earn it, which I do and should... but you are right... people take advantage of the things I have to offer... Fucking assholes.... I like being naked most of the time, but I have found that I have to get naked quicker than the norm... to get more people in my room.... I am trying to work on teasing more, telling people what i would do in private, verbally stimulating them, to get them wanting more..., teasing showing, etc, but then I get so worked up and horny, I just end up getting all frisky and shit...

But when you only have up to 30 people in your room, one feels rather limited...
Since I have been on MFC, I feel I have been bound by the whole catch-22 dynamic...

I told some people off tonight, and blocked a few people.... and encouraged more people to tip.... I am starting to have a few under the cover things going on... tippers when I am off line and so forth... I don't know what this is about...
at any rate... I just need more people in my room to off set the douche bag/freeloader ratio....This is what I am battling and I feel is this main issue.

I will keep working at it and stay positive.....

But yes... I am a great cam model with a low score!!! Shall I enlist a coach... :)
Are there any cam girls I should watch, so I can learn and model their behavior?
If anyone wants to come in my room sometime and give me some feedback... I am totally down and would be immensely appreciative...

Otherwise... I am going to pull up my panties... and be a hard bitch...
:), with a smiley face....

Maybe one day, the underdogs will prevail....

@Leena don't get naked for free! Keep your clothes on. It's part of the tease. ;) The mystery of what's underneath, how it looks and how it makes your body look like as a whole. The big reveal is a HUGE tease and completely worth it. :D Which, by the way, you are super smokin!

blackxrose said:
@Leena don't get naked for free! Keep your clothes on. It's part of the tease. ;) The mystery of what's underneath, how it looks and how it makes your body look like as a whole. The big reveal is a HUGE tease and completely worth it. :D Which, by the way, you are super smokin!

Thanks Blackxrose,
but when I do that, I end up sitting there for a long time with 5-10 peeps in my room... just twiddling my thumbs....
and it REALLY sucks, when the convo is lacking.... I understand what you saying about the tease though....
But as I said... I will work on it more.... Thanks sugar.

Reactions: Rose
She wants to tie me up so I'll be a kept man in her basement with breadcrumbs for food. :?

There are so many fetishists out there where you could make a virtual luxurious living doing that it's downright scary.

LeenaLiberty said:
blackxrose said:

Thanks Blackxrose,
but when I do that, I end up sitting there for a long time with 5-10 peeps in my room... just twiddling my thumbs....
and it REALLY sucks, when the convo is lacking.... I understand what you saying about the tease though....

Yea it's never fun when you get those nights, but the freeloaders for nudity just hang in there without tipping you nude half the time too sadly. I'm digging my score out atm because of my mistakes :shhh:

Bocefish said:
She wants to tie me up so I'll be a kept man in her basement with breadcrumbs for food. :?

There are so many fetishists out there where you could make a virtual luxurious living doing that it's almost scary.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The wheels are turning now.... :dance:
I must stop by the bakery tomorrow, first thing...

Reactions: camstory
LeenaLiberty said:
blackxrose said:

Thanks Blackxrose,
I know it sounds counterintuitive, but that's what I was doing when my camscore was at 600. :? The freeloaders will just stick around and wait for a free show and you'll attract more freeloaders because of the free "show" that you're putting on. Granted, if you're pulling in tippers and meeting your goals by getting naked without a countdown then mega kudos to you because that's hella awesome! :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

blackxrose said:
LeenaLiberty said:
blackxrose said:

Thanks Blackxrose,
I know it sounds counterintuitive, but that's what I was doing when my camscore was at 600. :? The freeloaders will just stick around and wait for a free show and you'll attract more freeloaders because of the free "show" that you're putting on. Granted, if you're pulling in tippers and meeting your goals by getting naked without a countdown then mega kudos to you because that's hella awesome! :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

How long did it take you to bring your score back up, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: CthulhusSon
LexieBlair said:
blackxrose said:
LeenaLiberty said:
blackxrose said:

Thanks Blackxrose,

How long did it take you to bring your score back up, if you don't mind me asking?
A whole year. Lol it was a very long year and even though it's not high now, it's over 1500 so I feel pretty proud of myself. :) You can do eeeeet bbs! :dance:

time to resurrect the thread..... Nattaly is back. She finally got out of that studio and is now on her own. :happy-bouncygreen:
Barely pushin 1200cs....
NattalyForVIP is her new nic

Attachments

• wMure.jpg
    wMure.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 427
Reactions: camstory
This is such an awesome thread! I had no idea that so many people from ACF visited lower camscore models!

I can't put myself out there so I'm totally gonna cast my vote for http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nadica_Jones, she's such a laid back, soft-spoken person (unless she's mid-squirt show) who is absolutely adorable and nice to everyone! :)

Bocefish said:

Unfortunately, my state is blocked. :(

RogueWarrior said:
Unfortunately, my state is blocked. :(

Well I will say I have hit 1,000. Toot toot! Beep Beep! :dance:

But can y'all help me on this??????
How do I allow a member from a blocked state access my profile? Been having some difficulties with this....
Rogue, I added you on my profile and on my chat contacts list the last time we talked.

I am assuming you have to be logged on to view my profile???? Is there something else that needs to be done?

Does anyone know what else I need to do... ?
Muchas Gracias....

Signed,
The Little Engine that Could.
the-little-engine-that-could.jpg

Gay, I know... :)

@Leena. If you add them to your friends list for PM they will be able to see you when your online, unfortunately they will never be able to see your profile unless they are using a proxy.

I used to block my home state, but I realized how much business I was missing out on by doing that. I mean my state is just too big and popular of a state. So unfortunately if you happen to live in a major state you have to weigh out what is better for you in the long run. Keeping anonymity or making better money.

Poker_Babe said:
I used to block my home state, but I realized how much business I was missing out on by doing that. I mean my state is just too big and popular of a state. So unfortunately if you happen to live in a major state you have to weigh out what is better for you in the long run. Keeping anonymity or making better money.

I realize that. I know there are a lot of hot and horny men and women in my state and by blocking it, I am losing out on a large clientele. But unfortunately I have to maintain anonymity to some degree, particularly because of my jobs I have outside of MFC. When I no longer have to "work for the man" then I will unblock my state. When I hit it big on MFC, I will tell the man to F'off. :) I can't wait for that day. :)

LucyLegz-funny, awesome, generous and super down to earth. She's amazing to talk to and knows how to please a man. I don't see why the hell her camscore is 400. Damn shame. She's also having a Spring Fling raffle that looks pretty neat. :thumbleft: If I need to add more, she was one of two people who bought me a birthday present this year. She's one seriously awesome lady in my book. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LucyLegz
111-945-343-966-3271809.jpg
469-572-994-392-3271818.jpg

(Borrowed the pics from her profile)

LeenaLiberty said:
Bocefish said:

Well hell!
Thanks Bocefish... you were in today ey, and this prompted this.... ?
I am trying to get "tougher." It sucks that I have to be less nice in order to get this going...... I am working on being more assertive on MFC... I have always just felt weird saying "tip me." My hope was that I would work for a tip... and earn it, which I do and should... but you are right... people take advantage of the things I have to offer... Fucking assholes.... I like being naked most of the time, but I have found that I have to get naked quicker than the norm... to get more people in my room.... I am trying to work on teasing more, telling people what i would do in private, verbally stimulating them, to get them wanting more..., teasing showing, etc, but then I get so worked up and horny, I just end up getting all frisky and shit...

But when you only have up to 30 people in your room, one feels rather limited...
Since I have been on MFC, I feel I have been bound by the whole catch-22 dynamic...

I told some people off tonight, and blocked a few people.... and encouraged more people to tip.... I am starting to have a few under the cover things going on... tippers when I am off line and so forth... I don't know what this is about...
at any rate... I just need more people in my room to off set the douche bag/freeloader ratio....This is what I am battling and I feel is this main issue.

I will keep working at it and stay positive.....

But yes... I am a great cam model with a low score!!! Shall I enlist a coach... :)
Are there any cam girls I should watch, so I can learn and model their behavior?
If anyone wants to come in my room sometime and give me some feedback... I am totally down and would be immensely appreciative...

Otherwise... I am going to pull up my panties... and be a hard bitch...
:), with a smiley face....

Maybe one day, the underdogs will prevail....

I totally agree with you re: wanting a "Coach" I've been camming for about 7 months and my cam score has been totally stuck in the low 2000, I cant seem to figure it out as to what I need to do to raise it. I would like to think that I'm engaging, friendly, welcoming and SEXY (not to mention I love being watched) I even had/have some regular tippers (and freeloaders) who know matter how many days (weeks) I take off when I log on they seem to race to my room.
I have learned to be a bit more assertive and to the point, when the basics become demanding I simply mute them. I've managed to do it without sounding like B!tcH, I usually warn them and encourage them to stop each other from begging or it will result in mute or ban..

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
MsMoist said:
I even had/have some regular tippers (and freeloaders) who know matter how many days (weeks) I take off when I log on they seem to race to my room.

You're on MFC? If you're taking days and weeks off at a time, of course you're going to have a hard time with room numbers. Make a schedule and stick to it. Get on every day at the same time, and then once your camscore is higher you can have two or three days off. If keeping a steady schedule won't work for your life, a site like Streamate may be easier.

AllisonWilder said:
This is such an awesome thread! I had no idea that so many people from ACF visited lower camscore models!

I can't put myself out there so I'm totally gonna cast my vote for http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nadica_Jones, she's such a laid back, soft-spoken person (unless she's mid-squirt show) who is absolutely adorable and nice to everyone! :)
Word. She is amazing. Both on and and in person. I have had the pleasure of making her squirt. All I can say is.....O M G.

curvyredhead said:
AllisonWilder said:

Word. She is amazing. Both on and and in person. I have had the pleasure of making her squirt. All I can say is.....O M G.

I know and I'm jealous. :crybaby: I missed out on a fun week, for sure.

blackxrose said:
LucyLegz-funny, awesome, generous and super down to earth. She's amazing to talk to and knows how to please a man. I don't see why the hell her camscore is 400. Damn shame. She's also having a Spring Fling raffle that looks pretty neat. :thumbleft: If I need to add more, she was one of two people who bought me a birthday present this year. She's one seriously awesome lady in my book. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LucyLegz

I agree completely. She is a sweetheart and I talk to her a lot.

Bocefish said:
I think LeenaLiberty http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LeenaLiberty is extremely undeserving of a 698 scamscore.

I keep on meaning to check her out (in a respectful manner, yo), mainly because she has awesome taste in music and I think girls with awesome taste in music are hawt :?
But I never seem to be on when she is. One day... one day...

MercyRain said:
blackxrose said:

I agree completely. She is a sweetheart and I talk to her a lot.

:eek:
Didn't even see this here before
:oops: awww thx guys :-D

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.