AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey I’m a newbie, is this normal for someone new? Sometimes my room is a bit empty ;(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys, I’ve been doing this for about two weeks now, it’s been hit and miss one night I will make around 1500 tokens and the next night just 200. My camscore is about 690. I focus heavily on communicating with my regulators via snapchat, I’ve made me snapchat very cheap so most people buy it. I cam about 3-4 hours a day from around 8pm UK time.
My regulars have suggested maybe I should start splitting my cam shows and cam in the morning and once again on the night to reach more people, but is this really necessary as a newbie? I’ve noticed only models at the top who go for rank do this, I just don’t want my cam score dropping any more. I have a lovense which I’ve used once, in my room I mainly put music on do countdown for naked etc and next week I’m planning to do bj show. I have a Logitech cam, fast internet and one ring light and 2 softboxes. I’ve uploaded a screenshot of my room so you can see the lightening etc.

Attachments

• 928097D9-D289-42EE-ACBC-1B1097B8B0D0.png
    928097D9-D289-42EE-ACBC-1B1097B8B0D0.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
The thing about camscore is, you have to know when to take a break and log off. Otherwise, being on cam for 3 to 4 hours nightly really means nothing if you aren't bringing in tips.

It can be super frustrating. I promise there's nothing wrong with you. Members tend to be a bit simple and distracted. I have been bringing my camscore up from nothing and am finally in the 900s! I will log out for a bit if I'm on for 20ish minutes and don't recieve a tip or even engaging conversation with someone.

If you can, explore other times of day to log on and broadcast. Many models attract members (and tips!) at non peak hours.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I’ve been doing this for about two weeks now, it’s been hit and miss one night I will make around 1500 tokens and the next night just 200. My camscore is about 690. I focus heavily on communicating with my regulators via snapchat, I’ve made me snapchat very cheap so most people buy it. I cam about 3-4 hours a day from around 8pm UK time.
My regulars have suggested maybe I should start splitting my cam shows and cam in the morning and once again on the night to reach more people, but is this really necessary as a newbie? I’ve noticed only models at the top who go for rank do this, I just don’t want my cam score dropping any more. I have a lovense which I’ve used once, in my room I mainly put music on do countdown for naked etc and next week I’m planning to do bj show. I have a Logitech cam, fast internet and one ring light and 2 softboxes. I’ve uploaded a screenshot of my room so you can see the lightening etc.
I think you should find a shedule that is right for you, bouncing from day to night will lesson your chances for finding loyal regulars. And keeping them interested and wanting to return is essential. i think personality is everything on here and having games to play. and a count down to bj show or naked after your goal is reached, trial and error and stay focused it will all come together. good luck

Upvote 0
I think you should find a shedule that is right for you, bouncing from day to night will lesson your chances for finding loyal regulars. And keeping them interested and wanting to return is essential. i think personality is everything on here and having games to play. and a count down to bj show or naked after your goal is reached, trial and error and stay focused it will all come together. good luck

Thanks , I’m just thinking I’ll not be able to reach the American customers if I don’t go online in the morning because I’m in the uk, and all my customers are uk so far I’m curious to know how Americans tip if they tip more etc

Upvote 0
The thing about camscore is, you have to know when to take a break and log off. Otherwise, being on cam for 3 to 4 hours nightly really means nothing if you aren't bringing in tips.

It can be super frustrating. I promise there's nothing wrong with you. Members tend to be a bit simple and distracted. I have been bringing my camscore up from nothing and am finally in the 900s! I will log out for a bit if I'm on for 20ish minutes and don't recieve a tip or even engaging conversation with someone.

If you can, explore other times of day to log on and broadcast. Many models attract members (and tips!) at non peak hours.

Thank you, yeah I will just log off in the future if I havnt made any tips in a long time and not many people in room, it is frustrating because I spend so much time in my appearance shaving hair make up and when I realise it’s time to f*** off as my cam score will drop I get quiet wound up about it lol. My cam score has risen to 749 in the past few days I hope it will keep going up I see girls on there who have cam scores of 14,000 wtf lol.

Reactions: JigglesJane
Upvote 0
Thank you, yeah I will just log off in the future if I havnt made any tips in a long time and not many people in room, it is frustrating because I spend so much time in my appearance shaving hair make up and when I realise it’s time to f*** off as my cam score will drop I get quiet wound up about it lol. My cam score has risen to 749 in the past few days I hope it will keep going up I see girls on there who have cam scores of 14,000 wtf lol.
I just want a camscore at ir above 1000 at this point. 14,000+ seems like I won't ever have free time!

Upvote 0
Thanks , I’m just thinking I’ll not be able to reach the American customers if I don’t go online in the morning because I’m in the uk, and all my customers are uk so far I’m curious to know how Americans tip if they tip more etc
All i can tell you is i do have alot of friends on from all over the world in which is awesome, but my American friends do tip and some Tip well. i also noticed that alot of them love women who dont jam things in them all day long . The majority of us enjoy a women who engages in chat and who has a countdown to top off then shorts off , and keeps it interesting with games and song request which we obviously all tip for. i noticed guys tipping on everything just to be noticed by the model. once agsin iam just a member but i listen and learn and love facts and etc. at times i honestly think MFC is a huge social site 4 us who want to talk to Beautiful women . i hope this helps you and look me up ill come see you and support you when i can BAD___ <----3 UNDERSCORES AFTER BAD . have a great night

Upvote 0
All i can tell you is i do have alot of friends on from all over the world in which is awesome, but my American friends do tip and some Tip well. i also noticed that alot of them love women who dont jam things in them all day long . The majority of us enjoy a women who engages in chat and who has a countdown to top off then shorts off , and keeps it interesting with games and song request which we obviously all tip for. i noticed guys tipping on everything just to be noticed by the model. once agsin iam just a member but i listen and learn and love facts and etc. at times i honestly think MFC is a huge social site 4 us who want to talk to Beautiful women . i hope this helps you and look me up ill come see you and support you when i can BAD___ <----3 UNDERSCORES AFTER BAD . have a great night
Thanks ! My unsername on MFC is maybellinefox

Upvote 0
Hello I am also a newwer MFC cam model and I am wondering when the best times are to get on I also saw you said games attract you. Can you message me ? I would love to conversate with you more about this.

Upvote 0
My best tippers are UK tippers a lot of the time haha!!! I get a lot of fetish requests from UK and Germany. Stick to a schedule that works for you and let your personality shine through. I’m a sassy asshole sometimes and guys tend to like it I guess. I do a little bit hardcore shows though as that’s what I like. Don’t give too much away for cheap or free. I found out if I give too much away my tips go way down as they expect more for free and then never tip. My camscore is decently high on there but I have somewhat of a set schedule. Do you have content? That will definitely help your camscore.

Upvote 0

totally agree ive just come back after 6 years off and i love to chat and engage i really enjoy lot of what we talk about ! x

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.