AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camming isn't a sure thing where you can say "if you work x hours, you'll make $xx". There are far too many variables. You could make nothing. You could make $5. You could make $1k a month, or $5k. Who knows?

Camming isn't a sure thing where you can say "if you work x hours, you'll make $xx". There are far too many variables. You could make nothing. You could make $5. You could make $1k a month, or $5k. Who knows?

Yeah, I understand.

But, for new cam girls. It's not sure things, but surely there is some kind of ballpark number new cam models could expect :)

Yeah, I understand.

But, for new cam girls. It's not sure things, but surely there is some kind of ballpark number new cam models could expect :)

New camgirls can expect anything from nothing to "I can quit my day job now!"

There's way too many variables, like I said. It's a mysterious combination of skill and luck that can't be predicted.

Like saff said, WAY to many variables,

For example... we just started as a couple..our first night which was a Friday, made 750 tks... second night a Monday 536.. and last night which was a Friday night again 135.... I don't see a pattern at all and we've been doing the same thing....

It's like trying to predict the weather... you can plan on doing this this and this and I should make x amount of tokens... but come to show time no one's tipping... you change goals... get tons of greys.... people demand weird sh*t your not wanting to do... have a low room count... loose motivation....

Also on a side note... I've been caming solo as a male on the side... I can't speak For the females but there's always at least 30 pages of male performers when I'm on.... that being said... out of the 5 days I've cammed... ive cleared 10tks... yea .... 10 measly tks .... most people I've had in my room at one time..... 12.....

Best advice you can give somebody is... "JUST START" ... you will never know until you try... :)

Last edited:
That's the exciting thing about the career...you just don't know!

It's kinda like an art, people will interpret you differently and a guy will worship you and spend 2000 tokens just as much as 1000 guys join your room, think 'meh' and leave immediately.

To start with in 2014 as a newbie I made £30 a night on CB for a 3 hour show. When I returned a little smartened up and did my research, watched other male models (straight here but you gotta do whatcha gotta do) and learnt how to play the game I now make on average 2500 tokens for a 2-3 hour show. I think that's up there with some of the ladies.

I made 9000 tokens one night and 200 the next. It's just unpredictable and so many factors come into play. Set up, lighting, your mood (if you're bored and moody it's unlikely people will enjoy watching you), your aesthetics, voice, playfulness, accent, body language oh god it's crazy.

I love telling people who guess how I make my extra money that it doesn't matter what I do, cos you couldn't do it. Because cam modelling I think is a skill, it requires charisma and hard work, an ability to come across positive and happy and sexy and likeable and I could go on forever.

Like Chains above said, just start! Expect nothing and anythings a bonus. As a hint of the unpredictability here's some stats for you to gauge at least some idea of financials:

May 4, 2017 $127.55
May 5, 2017 $5.00
May 6, 2017 $289.95
May 8, 2017 $132.95
May 9, 2017 $99.50
May 11, 2017 $148.90
May 12, 2017 $140.65
May 13, 2017 $405.35
May 14, 2017 $128.15
May 15, 2017 $44.00
May 17, 2017 $11.50
May 23, 2017 $75.00
May 24, 2017 $138.70
May 25, 2017 $458.50
May 28, 2017 $20.00
May 29, 2017 $504.95
June 1, 2017 $212.75
June 2, 2017 $30.95
June 4, 2017 $202.10
June 5, 2017 $141.70

These are all 2-3 hour attempts. Look at May 25th, 28th and 29th. Amazing, absolute shocking, amazing. you just can't predict it at all.

For me that's part of the thrill :D Good luck and hope my ramble showed some idea of something, somewhere.

For example... we just started as a couple..our first night which was a Friday, made 750 tks... second night a Monday 536.. and last night which was a Friday night again 135.... I don't see a pattern at all and we've been doing the same thing....

It's like trying to predict the weather... you can plan on doing this this and this and I should make x amount of tokens... but come to show time no one's tipping... you change goals... get tons of greys.... people demand weird sh*t your not wanting to do... have a low room count... loose motivation....

Also on a side note... I've been caming solo as a male on the side... I can't speak For the females but there's always at least 30 pages of male performers when I'm on.... that being said... out of the 5 days I've cammed... ive cleared 10tks... yea .... 10 measly tks .... most people I've had in my room at one time..... 12.....

Best advice you can give somebody is... "JUST START" ... you will never know until you try... :)

Yeah, I understand there are lots of different variables. I am wondering if there is the best time to cam on Chaturbate. I know, people are located all around the world and tune in at different parts of the day. However, might want to test it and keep tabs on the results.

I have heard it can be very hard to make money as a male cam model, too.

I sucked at working CB. Tried it for a month and earned the grand total of 34 tokens.

Same here. My experience on there has really made me miss MFC. Lol.

Reactions: CatBBW
Hey everyone I'm new here and also just setting up my cam profile. I'm not at all shy so I'm hoping that the current worries will disappear! What if nobody wants to watch/chat etc ha ha....Anyway finding this thread v useful already. Any tips, send them my way xx

Hey,

Can I ask what site you use for your couple cam? X

Yeah, I understand there are lots of different variables. I am wondering if there is the best time to cam on Chaturbate. I know, people are located all around the world and tune in at different parts of the day. However, might want to test it and keep tabs on the results.

I have heard it can be very hard to make money as a male cam model, too.

I have found my best times (GMT) to be 2pm and 10pm. No idea why. Probably the best time is whatever suits your lifestyle.

To be honest, the times don't affect to much because the quieter times will have less performers so you'll get a larger ratio of viewers and the busier times have a TON of performers so you may find yourself with very little share.

For example I was shellshocked when I had 400 viewers at bloody monday lunchtime and then Friday 9pm comes a round and I was knocking 100 if I was lucky. Just the luck of the draw as to how many people are watching and how many are performing. It tends to level out. It's important to be patient as well as when a 5000+ viewer starts a ticket show or something everyone disbands so 4900 viewers are looking for content and your room will fill up. So eventually you'll climb the ladder, often this can take hours.

With regards to the male thing, 100% not true as stated in my above post. I made $130 tonight alone. Just research, good set-up, make yourself and your image as aesthetically pleasing as possible and show off your beautiful personality to your horny viewers!

So, you like MyFreeCam's much better. I have heard it harder to get started there, though.

Yeah, that's a popular opinion about MFC, because a lot of new models start on there unaware of the cam score thing, and they figure they're gonna make the kind of money they always hear about or witness in other girls' rooms. It's a very interesting site that it's best to read up on, though I think it's a good idea to read up on any site prior to starting.

Even though the cam score is a bitch, and waiting two weeks to get paid sucks after you've become so used to daily pay sites, I can truly say that MFC has been my favorite site as far as free/public chat sites go. And the guys on there tipped me more than 1 token. Lol. When guys on there wanted to do a yellow wall (5-10 token tips repeatedly to where it filled up the chat screen with yellow), they did it right. Not this 1 token + 1 token + 1 token mess. :p

I think I made my topless goal ONE time on Chaturbate, and that was because a former MFC regular came by wanting to show me some love.

It's pointless to answer these questions with particulars, everyone has different experiences. The best time to get on? Whenever you can! How much can you make? Maybe $0, maybe $1000. Maybe more! Just have to try it and find out.

but, just so you know I am running a poll on twitter to:

I am trying to understand your poll. Are you saying how many tokens would you earn camming 16 hours a week for a whole month which total about 70 hours. or How much would you make in a week? Are you asking what's the average? or what's a realistic best case for a newbie?

I ask because all of the numbers seem pretty low to me, or maybe CB is just a sucky site to make money.
9000 tokens is $450, at 70 hours that's $6.42/hour below minimum wage in the US, Canda and most of Europe. Even at a weekly rate that is $28/hour. On MFC that would be cam score of around 1,300 which is certainly achievable by most conventionally pretty camgirls, who are a native speakers or have very good English skills. Top girls can make 10x that in an hour.
But if your poll is an accurate reflection of CB earnings, I can't imagine why anybody would cam there especially with their tendency to ban people at the drop of a hat?

....and....and....your point is?

Again. I made 34 tokens in one month. Your poll - whether on here or Twitter - doesn't have an option for this.
Ok, I understand. Getting ready to publish an article on this subject. Doing some research and it looks like people either make zero or lots :)

• Wat?!
Reactions: EspiKvlt
Not so much a dumb question, just one that has infinite variables that makes it impossible to give a solid answer. I also think your poll is not throwing a broad enough net, as some earn way below 1k and others way over 9k.

ok thanks for your feedback. Bad thing is I can't edit polls on Twitter, though. Seems like people either make a ton or nothing when they start with Chaturbate.

Reactions: annamaytiddies
Ok, I understand. Getting ready to publish an article on this subject. Doing some research and it looks like people either make zero or lots :)

No. People either make zero, or a bit, or some, or maybe a bit more, or yay I can buy those shoes, or PHEW we can pay that bill, or Loving those numbers, or LOVING those numbers, or.... etc.

I am trying to understand your poll. Are you saying how many tokens would you earn camming 16 hours a week for a whole month which total about 70 hours. or How much would you make in a week? Are you asking what's the average? or what's a realistic best case for a newbie?

I ask because all of the numbers seem pretty low to me, or maybe CB is just a sucky site to make money.
9000 tokens is $450, at 70 hours that's $6.42/hour below minimum wage in the US, Canda and most of Europe. Even at a weekly rate that is $28/hour. On MFC that would be cam score of around 1,300 which is certainly achievable by most conventionally pretty camgirls, who are a native speakers or have very good English skills. Top girls can make 10x that in an hour.
But if your poll is an accurate reflection of CB earnings, I can't imagine why anybody would cam there especially with their tendency to ban people at the drop of a hat?

Let me clarify. I am asking how much can you make if you worked 16 hours a week. $450 for an entire week at 16 hours is $28.12 an hour. I don’t know anyone that would be excited about making $6.42 an hour. LOL.

But, I have heard that MFC is much harder to make money with. Therefore, I am focusing on Chaturbate for this part of my research.

What have you read on Chaturbate banning people on a drop of a hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.