AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, there is no answer to your question. I could literally have a twin with the same personality, sign up at the same time, work the same amount of hours at the same time and make vastly different amounts.

THERE IS NO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

It's like saying x= y(t)b now solve for x. You can't because you don't know what y, t, and b mean and there is no way to figure it out.

Believe me, I get it you believe I know nothing about camming or this subject matter. I am fine with that. I'm a blogger and love adult camming and love to write, though.

That is fine, write whatever you want. I'm still confused in your role of the adult industry. Are you mainly a consumer? My reasoning for asking is because it is hard to take advice from someone who has zero experience other then you observed it on the customer side. Like Jolene mentioned writing articles you know nothing about could lead to false information being spread. I'm not trying to kick sand on you. If you want models to take your blog seriously and not doubt your expertise, cam. Do it for four months. You will get more industry insight then reading forum posts but also personal experience.

I definitely agree that a good percentage of people banned from Chaturbate have been violating a rule and the ban was justified. However, banning people who have submitted age verification because someone reports them for looking underage is quite silly. That in particular irks me, as the whole point of submitting verification is to prove that you are of age.

by that reasoning, you could say submitting IDs is to prove you're of no-blood-relation and they can therefore look the other way about incest shows. but Punker has already stated that CB wants to stop even the mere _appearances_ of these things:
"We don't allow incest or the fantasy of incest.
We don't allow age-play or the fantasy of underage age-play."
so, that an id proves that what looks like a thing is only the look of it, still leaves the moderators who investigate the reports with a judgment call to make.

by that reasoning, you could say submitting IDs is to prove you're of no-blood-relation and they can therefore look the other way about incest shows. but Punker has already stated that CB wants to stop even the mere _appearances_ of these things:
"We don't allow incest or the fantasy of incest.
We don't allow age-play or the fantasy of underage age-play."
so, that an id proves that what looks like a thing is only the look of it, still leaves the moderators who investigate the reports with a judgment call to make.

I'm not talking about people who are trying to do shows that make them seem underage. I'm talking about the people who just happen to look young for their age, so some turd reports them, and they're banned despite having an ID on file proving that they're of age. It's absolutely ridiculous.

That is fine, write whatever you want. I'm still confused in your role of the adult industry. Are you mainly a consumer? My reasoning for asking is because it is hard to take advice from someone who has zero experience other then you observed it on the customer side. Like Jolene mentioned writing articles you know nothing about could lead to false information being spread. I'm not trying to kick sand on you. If you want models to take your blog seriously and not doubt your expertise, cam. Do it for four months. You will get more industry insight then reading forum posts but also personal experience.
I do have some experience camming. To say I have zero experience is a false statement. That was just an assumption. Like I have stated I like to write and talk to industry professionals.

I do have some experience camming. To say I have zero experience is a false statement. That was just an assumption. Like I have stated I like to write and talk to industry professionals.
Then care to tell us your experience. What is it exactly? What is your role in camming?

Then care to tell us your experience. What is it exactly? What is your role in camming?
Have cammed for three months. Have interviewed Amy Valentine and Kaci Kash. More interviews coming. Have about 15 articles published on my site. It's a new site to the industry.

Have cammed for three months. Have interviewed Amy Valentine and Kaci Kash. More interviews coming. Have about 15 articles published on my site. It's a new site to the industry.

You also haven't broadcasted for 2 weeks, so I can't really be sure if those three months were consistent or a couple hours once or twice a week. You are giving advice, but I'm not seeing you apply to your own. Your profile is empty. It's a little worry some.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You also haven't broadcasted for 2 weeks, so I can't really be sure if those three months were consistent or a couple hours once or twice a week. You are giving advice, but I'm not seeing you apply to your own. Your profile is empty. It's a little worry some.

That isn't my camming account I use for camming. That one is for being a customer.

Links to my site.
Why link your customer and your model? Because it appears you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. I get why, but can't you view and visit models rooms with your own model account? It seriously looks like you are just a customer. So when you say I have experience, where? Cause I ain't seeing it.

Also models tend to listen to other models more. Putting a link on your model account would be more beneficial then your customer account.

Why link your customer and your model? Because it appears you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. I get why, but can't you view and visit models rooms with your own model account? It seriously looks like you are just a customer. So when you say I have experience, where? Cause I ain't seeing it.

Also models tend to listen to other models more. Putting a link on your model account would be more beneficial then your customer account.

I'm going to ask Shirly at Chaturbate if I can brand my customer account with YesWebCam. But, I do get your point :) Thanks for the heads up.

A little off topic, but what is the goal of your website? My initial assumption is that you're trying to fill it with search-worthy reviews, articles and interviews as means to drive affiliate traffic to the sites you review.

Am I far off?

A little off topic, but what is the goal of your website? My initial assumption is that you're trying to fill it with search-worthy reviews, articles and interviews as means to drive affiliate traffic to the sites you review.

Am I far off?
Your spot on. Provide good content, user views, interviews, etc.

Your spot on.
Since we're on the typo correcting train, I noticed you do this in your articles too. You're and your are different words. :) You're would be "you are" which should be used in the sentence above.

Since we're on the typo correcting train, I noticed you do this in your articles too. You're and your are different words. :) You're would be "you are" which should be used in the sentence above.
LOL, hehe "you are" correct :)

This thread is a mess and I want back the five minutes I spent reading it. I wonder how much money I could have made camming with that time...

Yup sure is. Which is too bad because it would be interesting to get information on the range of income a new girl starting out in CB could expect.

Obviously, there are a million variables. But if somebody wanted to know how much they could make as a car salesman, realtor, or stripper, with a lttle reseach they could get a feel for the range for a newbie.
Even in the case of MFC, between camscore, mycamgirl.net, and the leaked token totals, I could give a model a reasonable range of what they might earn.

Everybody tells new models, "do your research", but on like one of the fundamental things you'd want to know. "How much money could I expect to earn on CB as new model" there is no information.

Someday, one of these guys will possess knowledge of both SEO and webcamming. Til then, all these webmaster goons just do the internet a disservice.

Pretty grateful that ACF's is top notch and shows up high in results for anybody seeking information.

Edit: btw, how is Yoast working for you? Getting any of that sweet internet traffic yet?

Last edited:
Too late to edit: that was rude, sorry. I'm going to expand a bit on my thoughts.

It's extremely frustrating to consistently find nearly all the content about webcamming being half-assed articles written by those whose primary objective is to feed their affiliate accounts. I get that you've broadcasted on CB before, which is cool, but it's pretty obvious by your articles and the way you talk on here that you don't really "get" webcamming from a performer's perspective. There's so much crap to wade through for new models curious about camming, and the majority of these websites aren't really adding any insight. Your articles are vague and condescending; you can't tell if they're targeted towards models or customers, and simply state the obvious. The bold "camgirls do not like trolls"... come on, dude. If you're going to build a website designed as a resource, you're neglecting the number one rule of SEO: Content is King. That rule isn't 100% accurate; it has to be quality content. You have to share something new and unique. You actually gave "making yourself look good" as a tip for succeeding as a cam model. I don't think I need to explain why that's just a waste of internet. You're talking down to your audience and it's insulting.

If you don't have anything to add to the conversation, I think it's best you stick to topics you know about, or spend significantly more time doing research. And for the love of god, stop insulting your reader's intelligence.

But, like the interview, I doid with Kaci Kash investing in yourself is probably one of the best single best investments you can make as a webcam model.
@G Spot, are you a native English speaker?

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.