AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How much money can you make on Chaturbate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People aren't shitting all over you because they disagree with your advice. We all have different opinions on how to be better camgirls. They're shitting all over you because these sort of websites do a great deal of harm over those naive enough to take it their advice.

Your advice could really hurt some new camgirl out there who doesn't know better. Not just hurting her income, mind you (which it will) but creating real emotional damage.

I'm speaking from 5+ years experience as a cammodel, and nearly a decade in the adult industry. So sit the fuck down and listen.

The main thing cam girls regret from their new days is undercharging. This is an emotionally taxing job, and thank GOD there are communities like this around now, because when I first tried it there sure as hell weren't. Being new and not knowing anybody, it's so easy to undervalue yourself and feel extremely used. I can't express how disgusting it feels to be performing sex acts for pennies, but it's every bit as shitty as any reasonably intelligent person can imagine. I still feel sick when I think about some of the things I did for so little when I first started and didn't know any better.

These girls find this forum, relieved to learn that they can charge what they feel is appropriate. We show them better options in Models Only. Many don't make it that far, and instead regret their explicit sex acts being on the internet forever after making a whopping 10 bucks in the game, which will haunt them for the rest of their life.

There are real risks to being a cam model. There's no risk to you, anonymous affiliate marketer. Even with careful planning and all the resources in the world, there's every possibility that someone entering our industry will be pushed past their comfort zones and feel taken advantage of, fail to make any money whatsoever, and regret it for the rest of their life. We do our best to minimize that. Many of us work tirelessly trying to help new models avoid this. We spend hours upon hours, years after years, helping guide women who took advice like yours, trying to undo the damage. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. But nearly every single one of us started out naive, alone, and with no idea what to do.

You're taking advantage of naive women who don't know any better, for your own personal gain. And maybe you're not meaning to. Maybe you actually thought your advice was great and would help people. But we are all telling you it is extremely damaging.

Now that you know this, if you have any decency as a human being, here's what you will do:

Hire actual cam models to write your articles. All of them, because you don't know what you're talking about. Pay them. Make a pledge with yourself to be a benefit to your readers instead of a hindrance. Be honest about what you do/do not know. And stop treating the professionals in this industry as disposable.
hater

No asked to remove because "it would be best to just delete the post about asking about how much you can make with Chaturbate? It really doesn't add any value to your great forum."

warning people about your garbage and intentions is a public service.

your own posts here in your own thread say more than any thread by someone else about your racket could.

People aren't shitting all over you because they disagree with your advice. We all have different opinions on how to be better camgirls. They're shitting all over you because these sort of websites do a great deal of harm over those naive enough to take it their advice.

Your advice could really hurt some new camgirl out there who doesn't know better. Not just hurting her income, mind you (which it will) but creating real emotional damage.

I'm speaking from 5+ years experience as a cammodel, and nearly a decade in the adult industry. So sit the fuck down and listen.

The main thing cam girls regret from their new days is undercharging. This is an emotionally taxing job, and thank GOD there are communities like this around now, because when I first tried it there sure as hell weren't. Being new and not knowing anybody, it's so easy to undervalue yourself and feel extremely used. I can't express how disgusting it feels to be performing sex acts for pennies, but it's every bit as shitty as any reasonably intelligent person can imagine. I still feel sick when I think about some of the things I did for so little when I first started and didn't know any better.

These girls find this forum, relieved to learn that they can charge what they feel is appropriate. We show them better options in Models Only. Many don't make it that far, and instead regret their explicit sex acts being on the internet forever after making a whopping 10 bucks in the game, which will haunt them for the rest of their life.

There are real risks to being a cam model. There's no risk to you, anonymous affiliate marketer. Even with careful planning and all the resources in the world, there's every possibility that someone entering our industry will be pushed past their comfort zones and feel taken advantage of, fail to make any money whatsoever, and regret it for the rest of their life. We do our best to minimize that. Many of us work tirelessly trying to help new models avoid this. We spend hours upon hours, years after years, helping guide women who took advice like yours, trying to undo the damage. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. But nearly every single one of us started out naive, alone, and with no idea what to do.

You're taking advantage of naive women who don't know any better, for your own personal gain. And maybe you're not meaning to. Maybe you actually thought your advice was great and would help people. But we are all telling you it is extremely damaging.

Now that you know this, if you have any decency as a human being, here's what you will do:

Hire actual cam models to write your articles. All of them, because you don't know what you're talking about. Pay them. Make a pledge with yourself to be a benefit to your readers instead of a hindrance. Be honest about what you do/do not know. And stop treating the professionals in this industry as disposable.

That is some sound advice and I really am glad you said what you said. I read your response and really didn’t get all the animosity towards me. I guess when you read your advice sucks so many times you kind of get in that mindset where the negativity feels like bashing.

Emotional damaging another girl would not make me feel very good about myself. I never want anyone to feel bad about themselves.

Seriously, I think that would be a much better way to help cam models. I never looked at it that way, but should be doing more interviews from established cam models.

I’m not trying to give bad advice with the low tokens, but rather get their foot in the door. Make some money and then slowly raise the prices. To me that makes sense because giving stuff away is a good marketing strategy. Of course, there are always those freeloaders which in reality I can’t do anything about.

But, the webcam tips and webcam show ideas article does have some great value, don’t you think? The user reviews will be populated by people that use the services, too.

But, really like reading what you have to say!

Have Kaci or the other model he interviewed seen this thread? I'd be really interested to hear their thoughts on how Pimp G presents himself and his website here, not to mention how he interacts with their peers.

Send Kaci a tweet if you want to ask about me :) Amy, too :)

That is some sound advice and I really am glad you said what you said. I read your response and really didn’t get all the animosity towards me. I guess when you read your advice sucks so many times you kind of get in that mindset where the negativity feels like bashing.

Emotional damaging another girl would not make me feel very good about myself. I never want anyone to feel bad about themselves.

Seriously, I think that would be a much better way to help cam models. I never looked at it that way, but should be doing more interviews from established cam models.

I’m not trying to give bad advice with the low tokens, but rather get their foot in the door. Make some money and then slowly raise the prices. To me that makes sense because giving stuff away is a good marketing strategy. Of course, there are always those freeloaders which in reality I can’t do anything about.

But, the webcam tips and webcam show ideas article does have some great value, don’t you think? The user reviews will be populated by people that use the services, too.

how is giving things away a good marketing strategy????

then you are expected to do that EVERY time.

giving it away brings the wrong traffic. freeloaders.

how is giving things away a good marketing strategy????

then you are expected to do that EVERY time.

giving it away brings the wrong traffic. freeloaders.

Because they "could" turn into followers. More followers could equal more money.

Because they "could" turn into followers. More followers could equal more money.
this is one of the most flawed parts of your advice i feel.

you could have 10000 followers but if they are only following you for the free shows its not going to increase profits.
more followers doesnt automatically mean more money.

Exposure is good but if you are known as the "gives it away girl" you aren't going to have a good time.

quality followers > quantity followers.
i have made $$$ with only 3 people in my room.

I’m not trying to give bad advice with the low tokens, but rather get their foot in the door. Make some money and then slowly raise the prices. To me that makes sense because giving stuff away is a good marketing strategy.

and if you were in the business of selling cars, would you sell your late model cars at a special discount price and slowly raise the price over the coming years as they depreciate? because, c'mon, it's so new, no one wants to pay good money for that! this is just good marketing! bad business, but good marketing!

too sarcastic?--newness can actually increase the value of a commodity. Hell, given that you're merely a customer, I'm surprised you'd not aware of that. Have you never seen what people are willing to tip just to get a couple naive new camgirls to kiss each other? once it's no longer never-before-seen 'experimenting' and just a routine part of their business/performance, what makes you think it THEN commands a higher price? it might still get a pretty penny, but higher than it could've earned them right at the start? unlikely. perhaps as unlikely as selling a 2014 Toyota for more than the RRP was in 2014

this is one of the most flawed parts of your advice i feel.

you could have 10000 followers but if they are only following you for the free shows its not going to increase profits.
more followers doesnt automatically mean more money.

Exposure is good but if you are known as the "gives it away girl" you aren't going to have a good time.

quality followers > quantity followers.
i have made $$$ with only 3 people in my room.

What about showing up on the homepage once your following is huge? Wouldn't that equal $$$? We think different which is good.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
What about showing up on the homepage once your following is huge? Wouldn't that equal $$$? We think different which is good.
not necessarily.
again more viewers doesnt automatically = more money.
but as you arent a camgirl, you wouldnt know this.

for me most importantly has been building relationships with my customers
and being myself

"Emotional damaging another girl would not make me feel very good about myself. I never want anyone to feel bad about themselves."

Except you're going to ignore every word that was said about WHY your advice is damaging, and still insist that you know better about marketing and the adult industry, even after being told that it's just going to hurt these girls. Which means... You actually DON'T care if girls feel bad about themselves. Or you would change your advice to something more beneficial to them. Saying you don't want to make people feel bad, after others are telling you WHY you are going to make them feel bad, while continuing to DO said thing that will make them feel bad? Your actions are speaking so much louder than your words. It's pretty clear to all of us how much you care.

"To me that makes sense because giving stuff away is a good marketing strategy."

Except every single ACTUAL camgirl is LITERALLY telling you that it isn't a good marketing strategy in this case. It isn't. But hey, what do we know? We're just girls who have made this our long-term careers, and who have worked hard to help other new cam models. Obviously, we know nothing. And obviously you know so much more than we do about how to make money and succeed in this game. Y'know. With all of that camming experience of yours. It's a good thing we have you here to teach us. We've been doing this all wrong for years.

We think different which is good.

'I like chocolate you like vanilla' might be a good difference.
'I accept the scientific consensus about climate change and you don't' might not be a good difference.

why is this a good difference of opinion?

and if you were in the business of selling cars, would you sell your late model cars at a special discount price and slowly raise the price over the coming years as they depreciate? because, c'mon, it's so new, no one wants to pay good money for that! this is just good marketing! bad business, but good marketing!

too sarcastic?--newness can actually increase the value of a commodity. Hell, given that you're merely a customer, I'm surprised you'd not aware of that. Have you never seen what people are willing to tip just to get a couple naive new camgirls to kiss each other? once it's no longer never-before-seen 'experimenting' and just a routine part of their business/performance, what makes you think it THEN commands a higher price? it might still get a pretty penny, but higher than it could've earned them right at the start? unlikely. perhaps as unlikely as selling a 2014 Toyota for more than the RRP was in 2014

Cars and camming different sales strategy. But take the BMW because it makes me the most money LOL. Joking!

I see your point, but there are always different approaches to sales. But, think about the hole in your logic. Playing devil's advocate to prove a point. Not everyone is going to see them kiss for the first time every time. Buy, my video of me having sex with her down below. Sure, we do things for cheap, but our videos cost a pretty penny :) More viewers see more high ticket priced items.

Which one is more effective? Guess you would have to split test it.

"Emotional damaging another girl would not make me feel very good about myself. I never want anyone to feel bad about themselves."

Except you're going to ignore every word that was said about WHY your advice is damaging, and still insist that you know better about marketing and the adult industry, even after being told that it's just going to hurt these girls. Which means... You actually DON'T care if girls feel bad about themselves. Or you would change your advice to something more beneficial to them. Saying you don't want to make people feel bad, after others are telling you WHY you are going to make them feel bad, while continuing to DO said thing that will make them feel bad? Your actions are speaking so much louder than your words. It's pretty clear to all of us how much you care.

"To me that makes sense because giving stuff away is a good marketing strategy."

Except every single ACTUAL camgirl is LITERALLY telling you that it isn't a good marketing strategy in this case. It isn't. But hey, what do we know? We're just girls who have made this our long-term careers, and who have worked hard to help other new cam models. Obviously, we know nothing. And obviously you know so much more than we do about how to make money and succeed in this game. Y'know. With all of that camming experience of yours. It's a good thing we have you here to teach us. We've been doing this all wrong for years.
I can’t change my content in 5 minutes now can I? Can you give me a chance to make it right? Told you I was going to be focusing on more interviews.

Believe me, I take the advice to heart. Not just feeding you a load of bullshit.

Cars and camming different sales strategy. But take the BMW because it makes me the most money LOL. Joking!

upkeep on a beamer is pricey if you don't live in the EU, compared to more common cars in your country (such as American or Japanese brands may be). god, even your jokes are bad advice.

'I like chocolate you like vanilla' might be a good difference.
'I accept the scientific consensus about climate change and you don't' might not be a good difference.

why is this a good difference of opinion?
The answer is B. Oh shit this wasn't a multiple choice question.

upkeep on a beamer is pricey if you don't live in the EU, compared to more common cars in your country (such as American or Japanese brands may be). god, even your jokes are bad advice.
Lol, you crack me up.

I can’t change my content in 5 minutes now can I?

you could pull it immediately if you had any regret about it being harmful. -- the article wasn't on your website up until last week, but somehow it would just be devastating to have to remove it now? no choice but to wait until you can update it? what great blow would it do to your site -- it would pretty much just make it identical to how it was before you farted out a bunch of posts here.

you could pull it immediately if you had any regret about it being harmful. -- the article wasn't on your website up until last week, but somehow it would just be devastating to have to remove it now? no choice but to wait until you can update it? what great blow would it do to your site -- it would pretty much just make it identical to how it was last week.
There are some edits. People disagree on the token prices.

'nearly 50 videos'.
why does that irk me so much.
'dozens' seems like the natural word choice.
'nearly 50' as though an exact figure is in any way pertinent or valuable.

oh, and 'on occasion' not 'on an occasion', unless she only does group shows for themes like Independence Day and Xmas.

god, are you even a writer?

The answer is B. Oh shit this wasn't a multiple choice question.

oh, so I'm going to have to chase you up about it?

why is disagreeing about what is good or harmful advice to vulnerable young men and women to be seen as a good thing?

oh, so I'm going to have to chase you up about it?

why is disagreeing about what is good or harmful advice to vulnerable young men and women to be seen as a good thing?
It's all about the bond. LOL.

Sorry, I misspelled it again. Good eye!
No way is this guy for real. All these little drama routines, getting caught in obvious lies, arguing for stuff that is obviously insulting, whatever little twitter games he's got going on. Wouldn't even be surprised if his blog posts are all him. :hilarious:

Nobody is this dense.

No way is this guy for real. All these little drama routines, getting caught in obvious lies, arguing for stuff that is obviously insulting, whatever little twitter games he's got going on. Wouldn't even be surprised if his blog posts are all him. :hilarious:

Nobody is this dense.
ask them, buddy.

Speaking from what I believe amateur cam models might do. I think that is awesome that you started without having another job. I could see how someone might be insulted by me writing advice when my site has only been around for 3 months. It's new and people start brands all the time. You got to start somewhere. I don't claim to know much. Learning and loving every minute of it.
People are insulted because your advice is utter garbage. We don't care that your site is new. We care that your content is GARBAGE.

So where is your "I was a cammodel for 3 months" proof? what was your camname so I can look it up on capture bot cam archive sites. See the internet is forever. And everyone who streams on chaturbate are being auto recorded. I also want a picture of you and piece of paper with today's date handwritten. Because if I am jumping to conclusions, please provide us with proof that you were in fact a cammodel and you aren't misleading us.

Also you were the first to tell your "haters" to fuck off, remember? Stop trying to be a fucking victim.

Oh and fuck off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.