AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there anything I can do about this ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2011
Hi
I have a question just to see if anyone can tell me where I stand with this and as a bit of a warning to others to. A couple of weeks ago I had a private session with a Jasmin girl called lovemystique after ten or so minutes she became quite insistent that I put my cam on for her to watch as it would make her perform even better. I dont normally do this but thought ok what ever put on my cam finished off the private and went away. Now here is my problem a few weeks later I find my cam video uploaded to one of the tube sites which I found quite embarrassing I logged an immediate complaint with the site and got it removed. Now the only people with access to that feed were me and I certainly did not record it, Jasmin I doubt they are going to be throwing member videos around and ruining their reputation or the girl/her studio. I have emailed Jasmin about this but so far have not had any replies.
Has anyone else had a model or her studio do something similar to them and just what can we do about it or as members do we just take the risk ?

Max

Wow! This might be a first!
I'm really sorry dude! I know how much it sucks for models to find videos, and we are the models! I can't even imagine how that makes you feel. Other than having it removed I'm not sure there is much else you can really do.
At least you got it taken down!
Again I'm sorry.

At first I was like WTF that's horrible, that bitch taped you and uploaded it and violated your trust...

but then, I lol'd.

Sorry. I'm a jerk that way.

Paulie Walnuts said:
At first I was like WTF that's horrible, that bitch taped you and uploaded it and violated your trust...

but then, I lol'd.

Sorry. I'm a jerk that way.
THIS!!! but yeah, it happens sometimes, depends on how pissed you make the girl or how impressed she was with what she saw.

Well, if you find it you can def use the DCMA (or whatever its called) to take it down, since they have no idea of your age and if you signed a release to have your image posted. You can possibly file charges for having your image posted without consent. The action on the vid doesn't matter, your basically having your image (copyrights) violated....sorry that happened, never heard about it before :shifty:

wonder if it makes sense to inform mfc of it.
yeah - you say you don't think the model did it - but if that happens more often mfc may be able to see a pattern in it and can shut it down.

Traditio said:
yeah - you say you don't think the model did it - but if that happens more often mfc may be able to see a pattern in it and can shut it down.
It was on livejasmin not mfc.

Reactions: AngelAndrea
Wow. Good luck! I can say that LJ may not do anything but tell you to download Firefox.
True story.
I'm also a bitter LJ survivor, LOL!

I think what the other models suggested are very helpful and to the point. What are the odds that you ran into yourself?

AmberCutie said:
Traditio said:
It was on livejasmin not mfc.
Doh!
I need new glasses soon! ;-)

I hate to say it, but the Bawksy Rule of Internet Camming works both ways I guess - if you show it, eventually it will be put out there for A LOT more people to see.

What a bitch!

If you've gotten the vid taken down, and notified LiveJasmin that it happened, then you've done about all you can do.

*huggles*

Wow! That is rotten, no matter how it was done or by whom.

One more reason not to comply in a private when someone asks you to turn your camera on. :)

all you can do is take it as a compliment I guess lol, she thought you were worth uploading :lol:

While I realize the issue happened on a different site, most sites have something in their Ts and Cs like (copied from MFC's):

Content posted on this website
By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to MFC and visitors of MFC, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.

Link to MFC Terms and Conditions

Nothing in that statement is specific to models. If members posts images, text, etc. to their profiles, stream their cams, etc., it seems MFC (or any other site with such an agreement) could use that media. Not sure they'd want to piss off their members, but if there was a enough cash at stake to sell such images, they might do it.

I've no idea if the issue at hand was the result of an action by the model involved or someone with the other cam site, but, if an agent of the site, it's likely legit under their terms.

Sorry for the potential downer. :book:

spikyhaired said:
While I realize the issue happened on a different site, most sites have something in their Ts and Cs like (copied from MFC's):

Content posted on this website
By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to MFC and visitors of MFC, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.

Link to MFC Terms and Conditions

Nothing in that statement is specific to models. If members posts images, text, etc. to their profiles, stream their cams, etc., it seems MFC (or any other site with such an agreement) could use that media. Not sure they'd want to piss off their members, but if there was a enough cash at stake to sell such images, they might do it.

I've no idea if the issue at hand was the result of an action by the model involved or someone with the other cam site, but, if an agent of the site, it's likely legit under their terms.

Sorry for the potential downer. :book:

Of course, if you look elsewhere on the site to the actual part about members webcams specifically rather than assuming a generic statement covers all potential avenues you would find:

Sharing your own webcam

You can turn on their own webcam at any time and show it to models or other members, absolutely free. Just click the Start My Webcam link in your Personal Menu, and remember to edit your preferences in your "Personal Options" to set who is allowed to view your webcam.

Privacy Note: We are committed to protecting the privacy of our valued members. When your webcam is active, only the people that you have allowed access are able to watch you. Even the administrators of this website do NOT have access to your webcam and you are not being recorded.

If you have any problems, please read our Technical Help page on Member Webcams which contains a step by step explanation for starting and troubleshooting this feature.

So I'd advise reading all the parts of the website. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if any "camsite" neglected privacy for their members... not just extremely, but utterly flabbergasted ;) But he above is right, something you should check out just to be positive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.