AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making vids/caming with non-partners. Awkward or just fun?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I have always wondered about people making adult videos or camming with people they are not in relationships with. Do you shake hands and go to work, do you try some small talk to break the ice, or is it different every time? Has what you do changed as you became more experienced in the industry?

Re: Making vids/caming with non-partners. Awkward or just fu

When I hooked up with LuckStar aka Vicky (who I met from here on acf), we had a "girl's night out" at the pool hall first, got to know each other a little bit to see if we "clicked" ya know. Discussed what we were comfortable doing, and different show ideas.

I think this is probably what most of us do when we hook up with models from acf that we've never met irl before.

Attachments

• tumblr_m6vsrtGa9E1r4u06ao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m6vsrtGa9E1r4u06ao1_1280.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 199

The girl I used to do shows with was a friend of mine. We both cammed but the site we were on didn't have a ton of G/G shows. We both switched to MFC around the same time and noticed G/G shows were really popular and the room counts seemed higher. So we both got together and wrote out a list of what we would charge for different things, how we would split the money, what we were comfortable with, ect. It wasn't awkward, really. I mean, there were awkward moments, but once the cam was off we just talked about what happened and laughed it off.

Unrelated G/G story but I'm high and this thought is making me laugh.
One time she stayed over for a couple of days so we could cam day and night together.
She fell asleep on my only bed and the only set up in the house to cam on. She said she would just hide herself with the blankets and I could cam ontop of her. Like my back was leaning against her back. I was in a private and I guess she woke up and was trying to refrain from laughing. I could feel her body start shaking as she was trying to hold it in. The guy was like, "WTF. What is behind you? Why is it moving?" Hahahaha I never saw him again. Ooops! :oops: :lol:

PlayboyMegan said:
The girl I used to do shows with was a friend of mine. We both cammed but the site we were on didn't have a ton of G/G shows. We both switched to MFC around the same time and noticed G/G shows were really popular and the room counts seemed higher. So we both got together and wrote out a list of what we would charge for different things, how we would split the money, what we were comfortable with, ect. It wasn't awkward, really. I mean, there were awkward moments, but once the cam was off we just talked about what happened and laughed it off.

Unrelated G/G story but I'm high and this thought is making me laugh.
One time she stayed over for a couple of days so we could cam day and night together.
She fell asleep on my only bed and the only set up in the house to cam on. She said she would just hide herself with the blankets and I could cam ontop of her. Like my back was leaning against her back. I was in a private and I guess she woke up and was trying to refrain from laughing. I could feel her body start shaking as she was trying to hold it in. The guy was like, "WTF. What is behind you? Why is it moving?" Hahahaha I never saw him again. Ooops! :oops: :lol:
Ah the secret glamorous life of camming. :lol:
Makes me think if a few of you all got together some of your more interesting tales it would make a pretty good book of collected short stories.

PlayboyMegan said:
The guy was like, "WTF. What is behind you? Why is it moving?"
What did you tell him?

Poker_Babe said:
PlayboyMegan said:
The guy was like, "WTF. What is behind you? Why is it moving?"
What did you tell him?
I told him it was another model who was trying to sleep and of course he was like, "oh! Nice! How about you two play with eachother!" :roll:
Then I had to kill his boner trying to explain to him that she was trying to sleep and he left. :?

Reactions: Shaun__
Status
Not open for further replies.