AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man flies 8,000km to find the girl he met for just 2 minutes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Love or Stalking?

• Creepy.

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • True love.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • How I met the Missus or Mister.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • How I got a restraining order.

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man flies 8,000km to find the girl he met for just 2 min

I don;t think it's creepy OR romantic. I think it's sicky eeeewy vomit bag fodder. Listen to this guy! He's says it's going to be OKAY if she's already married to a nice guy who hugs her before asking whats wrong, if she's crying?

I think I've been more moved by Hallmark cards.

blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
I'm not sure I was implying anything like that Luna, but stalker-rapists don't usually announce their presence via large newspapers.
I'm not so sure about that. My ex announced publicly to the school, my family and my circle of friends that he intended to kidnap and harm me. He did everything in his power to follow through on what he said too. Nobody believed me even though they heard his bullshit firsthand....It sure was funny when he showed up at my house one day, threatening to kill my family and kidnap me, and we had to call 911. The ones who aren't afraid to tell everyone around them about their intentions are usually the most dangerous because they don't have anything to lose.

:shock: Jebus, that sounds terrifying. I hope the cops finally did something about him.

Reactions: Rose

mynameisbob84 said:
:shock: Jebus, that sounds terrifying. I hope the cops finally did something about him.
I laughed as the cops hauled him off. :shifty: Moral of the story folks, if someone never cries wolf, and they finally do cry wolf, you should probably listen to them because they're telling the truth. :thumbleft:

Oh, I did get a written apology from him that was delivered by his probation officer as part of his correction something or other. He was a pretty messed up dude and probably would have hurt someone or hurt himself if the authorities hadn't intervened. I got off lucky.

To be honest, if there was any accent in the world to drive a man to this level of, quite frankly, thinking-with-his-pants-stupidity its the lovely accent of an Irish beauty!

Reactions: LadyLuna

sweetiebatman said:
To be honest, if there was any accent in the world to drive a man to this level of, quite frankly, thinking-with-his-pants-stupidity its the lovely accent of an Irish beauty!

Watch this for the greatest piss-take of any movie in history, by an aforementioned Irish beauty, while adding an Irish theme to a "Thing" remake.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1525366/

Reactions: Nordling

Red7227 said:
sweetiebatman said:

Watch this for the greatest piss-take of any movie in history, by an aforementioned Irish beauty, while adding an Irish theme to a "Thing" remake.

'While You Were Drinking'
'Kiltless in Killkenny'
'You've Got Moss'

Red7227 said:

Dude! That's the guy who played Jeff in Coupling!

Red7227 said:
sweetiebatman said:

"When an island off the coast of Ireland is invaded by bloodsucking aliens, the heroes discover that getting drunk is the only way to survive."

haha, based on my own experiences, being drunk is not a comedy but a real-life drama in Ireland.

:lol: I had to watch this. Not a bad flick...not an award winner but fun.

I'd called it a combination of Alien and Critters (in octopus costumes), with Irish drinking jokes thrown in. Ruth Bradley is VERY cute! :)

Maybe he should try Craigslist missed connections?

I think it's creepy. He knows nothing about her, how can that be true love? All it is, is a physical attraction that he has taken way too seriously. Then again, I don't believe in love at first sight. I think you have to spend a little more than 2 minutes getting to know someone before you can claim to love them. Dude is crazeee. I'd hate to be in her situation if she doesn't like him or is married already, how awkward would that be...

Love at first sight is a misnomer. What it really is, is a crush at first sight that develops into love when you get to know the person.

(I swear, I really am a romantic... x.x)

umm..okay this is going to be embarrassing..but confession time!

I've done this sort of thing..twice.

Once when I was 13..I went to a camp and one of the guys there was really cute and seemed like a nice/funny guy. Our groups were separate and I was really shy so one day, I told him that I really liked his baseball cap and asked if I could take a photo of him. He obliged. I also found his name tag with his first name and first letter of his last name. He left the next day.
When I got home, I started fantasizing about some weird romantic story where I would find him. He literally could have been from anywhere in the country. I only knew his first name, first initial and year of birth..plus I had a photo of him. I searched yearbooks,social networks.. and even got my girl friends to investigate. And voila! Turns out he went to a school in a different city that one of my friends went to!
So I planned it all out - on a day off for my school district, I visited her school under the guise of just visiting her. She had already found out his schedule so I knew which classes he would be going to...SO I ended up in the hallway by his locker...and then it was all like //him:"wait..I know you, don't I?..."omg! No way! You're the guy with the awesome hat from camp!" and he gave me his msn addy..we ended up talking.. he gave me his number and asked me to come out with him for a night on the town. I didn't end up going because by then there were a bunch of other things going in my life. LOL man, I wonder what ever happened to him?
Gosh, I'm a creep lol!! It has to be said though that obviously my intentions were innocent..I was extremely socially awkward up until my mid-teens..and if he would have ignored me or rejected me I wouldn't have gotten all stalker on him. At the time, it was the only way I could think of to get his attention..is to show up and hope he notices me.

LOL okay, but like I said, there were two occasions.
The second time - well it was a few years ago..you're all going to think I'm crazy...Well, I was doing some research on the internet and came across an article that featured this guy. The article wasn't entirely about him but he was a part of it..he caught my eye..I actually didn't think he was that good looking.. but it was something about his facial expression..also, without getting too into it, it was the content of the article and his involvement with it..
Anyways, I went on a mission of finding him..he's from the other side of the world..eventually I found his mom's contact info. I sent her a letter - basically saying that I came across an article with her son in it and I thought that he was an interesting boy and that if he was ever bored and wanted someone to talk to, then here's my number. I figured she would either throw the letter away thinking I'm a psycho..or pass on the info to him.
Well, on my birthday...guess who calls? haha he does! He was obviously a bit weirded out, but curiosity got the better of him! He said he just HAD to find out who this mysterious girl from Canada was that actually sent a letter to his MOM!" ..Anyways, we still talk all the time and are very close. In fact, I trust him more than any "real life friends" that I have.

*phew* sorry for the long post! I'd like to point out that these are the ONLY times in my life that this has happened or that I have even thought of something like this..and the one that happened more recently did have special circumstances. But..just saying..sure I might be a little loopy for doing all this..but anybody who knows me will say that I'm harmless and not a clingy or delusional person. I would have never been able to meet the guy in a "normal" setting as we have a whole ocean between us...sure I risked being labeled a loony - but he also said that the letter I sent came off sounding so matter-of-fact, straight-to-the-point and strangely normal that he just had to find out who I was.

I would like to say, though, that I have a huge double standard when it comes to this. I guess because I know what's in my mind/heart/what my motives are... but if somebody were to do this to myself or any other girl..I would be very suspicious. If someone were to do that to a camgirl..I would find that unacceptable.

Well, that's all! Hope you guys/girl don't think I'm TOO crazy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.