AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New photographic technology - focus wherever you want

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2010
Have y'all heard about this technology where you can shoot a still picture, and then on the resulting digital image you can choose where you want the focus to be? Or if you could generate a 3D image of a subject with just one shot ? I would think this would be very nice for photographers and models, but I was also thinking what if you had a webcam that could do this, what would be the implications? I thought this was neat so I thought'd I'd share it with you:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2387554,00.asp

tightlockup said:
Have y'all heard about this technology where you can shoot a still picture, and then on the resulting digital image you can choose where you want the focus to be? Or if you could generate a 3D image of a subject with just one shot ? I would think this would be very nice for photographers and models, but I was also thinking what if you had a webcam that could do this, what would be the implications? I thought this was neat so I thought'd I'd share it with you:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2387554,00.asp

Woah!!!! I'd say the biggest implication would be, for me, that people could find things in the backgrounds of my images that may not be kosher or even okay to have on cam (idk like a bill on the couch...), and in taking photos for my family to see a blunt wrap or my crate of sex toys if I don't put shit away before taking them. Essentially maybe people will think before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.