AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Lotus

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 29, 2017
Twitter Username
@Baby_Lotus
MFC Username
Baby_Lotus
Hello, so I wanted to do a more formal introduction of myself since I have been camming for few months now and am only realizing now that I need to get off my ass and build a better portfolio for myself haha! ( I know I'm a goober, sorry )

Laziness is a disease.

So with that being said, I declare a challenge for myself!

I want to work a lot harder to be more involved with the camming community, get to know my boys a lot more, meet new models, and be much more active on my social media pages.

I know there's an introduction thread but I'd love to directly meet new people and maybe even receive some advice?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm a giggly 18yr old Camgirl who loves animals more than people. Im a huge world peace doofus, and love love lOVE TALKING. I can talk for hours about nothing. Which I'm sure at that point im just rambling hehe. Im a little and I love my lamb stuffie
I get lonely very quickly, so require massive amounts of attention at all times, and am always the life of the party!
New to adulting, still getting the hang of it, commonly mistaken as annoying when in all reality Im the most confident person in themselves ever. I have a irrational fear of cars, and my dream is to own a cabin in the mountains and rescue a million animals from shelters
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

While being new, I also had a few questions that maybe someone could help me out with?

1.) Which days of the week are best to cam, and why?

2.) What time of day is best to cam, and why?

3.) And, lastly which activities help spurt coin droppage?

I don't mean that last one to sound rude or something lol, but I mean like what works best? Raffles, mini games, etc.

Eek, I feel like I'll regret this post very quickly so it might be gone in a few days LOL.

Hope I didn't do anything wrong

Hugs n' Kisses
- Lotus

welcome and salutations.
always a thrill getting new models and member on the ACF. lot of good advice in the model section I am told.

from a member and this is going to soouond like a cop out but in answer to your questions. you have to find what works for you. some models find weekends work and other seem success in the mid week. other hit the western hemisphere crowd and do evenings and others go for Europe and Oceania nd go late in the night early morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baby_Lotus
Hi girl! I’m new to the forums but not to camming(bring on and off for the past 2 years)...

Anyway, from my personal experience I had better luck during weekdays and I camduring early in the morning, mostly trying to catch the other side of the world and I just love it. I do during that time also because I train and it won’t bother my irl schedule.

The best tip is to find what works for you and your schedule.

Hi girl! I’m new to the forums but not to camming(bring on and off for the past 2 years)...

Anyway, from my personal experience I had better luck during weekdays and I camduring early in the morning, mostly trying to catch the other side of the world and I just love it. I do during that time also because I train and it won’t bother my irl schedule.

The best tip is to find what works for you and your schedule.

I agree, I like early morning, to catch the "jerk before/at work" crowd. I also like to do my day's work early, so I have the rest of the day/night to relax and do other stuff. But, if I was 18, I might prefer to stay up all night? I was more of a night owl then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baby_Lotus
if I was 18, I might prefer to stay up all night? I was more of a night owl then

That's kinda why I do it. I stay up all night, sleep all day. It sucks, but it's my schedule. Trying to fix it but it hasn't been working well. I seem to get good numbers during the night, it's just the tipping that's just halted for whatever reason. I did a show last night though and that proved me wrong, so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.