AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nexipro 950p

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Anyone have experience w this camera? Says it's fixed focus, which might work out well for a person like me who moves constantly.

The price is reasonable and it has a remote zoom, which I love the idea of.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've got it. It's awesome. The fixed focus is brilliant, the remote works well too and is really handy! Quality is great.
It is very wide so it doesn't mount on a 10' ring light though, can't screw it in as it hits the edges of the light. I fixed it with the little flexible 3 leg table stand and mounted it on the light that way. Would be fine if you have a bigger ring light

I've got it. It's awesome. The fixed focus is brilliant, the remote works well too and is really handy! Quality is great.
It is very wide so it doesn't mount on a 10' ring light though, can't screw it in as it hits the edges of the light. I fixed it with the little flexible 3 leg table stand and mounted it on the light that way. Would be fine if you have a bigger ring light
Thank you so much, I'm really excited for it to arrive. I'll get a bigger one. I do have a 3 leg thing too.
It has some really good reviews.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I absolutely LOVE this camera. After using the Brio for the last few years this camera is such a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend it above the Brio. If anyone else is on the fence or considering it, I'd say go (haha no pun intended). It needs way less light than the Brio did, the remote is amazingly convenient, and it comes with a fully functioning, (non-glitchy!!!) app where you can change everything (focus, saturation, gamma, sharpness, blacklight, brightness etc etc). And did I mention fixed focus, no autofocus to deal with.

Here's a great youtube review that I found amazingly helpful for it. You do need to download the app ofcourse, from their website, but it's way better than any of the logitech apps I've used.

Status
Not open for further replies.