AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shit Twitter Followers Say

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
I noticed a lot that the funniest stuff I see sent to webcam models is through Twitter. I feel like it happens so much that it deserved its own thread.

Webcam models, of any gender, feel free to post the best stuff you've seen your Twitter followers say to you or to other webcam models. :thumbleft:

I'll bite. :) Well this is both about how followers can blow up your Twitter and what they may say.

This annoyed me the fuck out of me so much. Because he sent me 2 messages on Streamate, added me on Twitter, Instagram, AND Tumblr and somehow got ahold of my personal email and then sent me a dick pic. :naughty: And every time he would say something it'd be "Hey it's Anthony." And I'm like "I KNOW IT'S YOU"

Edit: I should also say that I did block him, but for like 3 days he kept sending stupid messages on Tumblr. But I think he got the hint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-17-13-04-55[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-03-17-13-04-55[1].png
    157.3 KB · Views: 505
  • Screenshot_2015-03-17-13-06-12[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-03-17-13-06-12[1].png
    185.2 KB · Views: 505
Ask and you shall receive!

This fella took some time out of his day to somehow find me and correct my grammar. True, that isn't "proper" English that I'm using, but this is how us Midwesterners speak, golldarnit. He doesn't actually follow me, but it gave me a giggle.

Next fella.... Sir, this is not eharmony, this is the twitter feed of a lady who peddles smut.

And this guy commented on a bunch of my "I'm getting online" posts with gibberish. Mature person that I am, I Googled "kilts mooning" and used the images that I found as replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-50-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-50-36.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 491
  • Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-50-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-50-14.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 491
  • Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-49-16.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-49-16.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 491
  • Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-49-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-23-19-49-39.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 490
SaffronBurke said:

This fella took some time out of his day to somehow find me and correct my grammar. True, that isn't "proper" English that I'm using, but this is how us Midwesterners speak, golldarnit. He doesn't actually follow me, but it gave me a giggle.

Next fella.... Sir, this is not eharmony, this is the twitter feed of a lady who peddles smut.

And this guy commented on a bunch of my "I'm getting online" posts with gibberish. Mature person that I am, I Googled "kilts mooning" and used the images that I found as replies.

That's how we talk around here also!

And really, using "ways" that way, though informal, is perfectly good English. The meaning shifts ever so slightly with the added "s" to make it much more compelling.

9. also ways (w"z) (used with a sing. verb) Informal Distance: The travelers have come a long way. That village is a good ways off.

SaffronBurke said:

That's a bot.

Kradek said:
SaffronBurke said:

That's a bot.

There's.... a grammar-correcting bot? :eek: The internet is a weird place.

SaffronBurke said:
Kradek said:
SaffronBurke said:

That's a bot.

There's.... a grammar-correcting bot? :eek: The internet is a weird place.
Meant to quote not thank...oops. Anyways. Yeah there are a lot of grammar and spelling bots on twitter. It's weird. But clearly there were a lot of very bored people who care somewhat about grammar.

SaffronBurke said:

If this guy is real, I would love to meet him. I spent an hour digging through his Twitter. I didn't bother with an exact count, but I would guess his vocabulary is around fifteen words.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Kradek said:
SaffronBurke said:

That's a bot.
Which really only means that someone took even more time out out of their day to script a bot to correct people on Twitter.

It seems that his account no longer exists, though. Shame, because I do like a fair amount of Twitter bots like Stealth Mountain, who would show up to correct people who use "sneak peak".

Not because I'm a stickler for grammar, of course, but because it's such a great visual in my head of this mountain sneaking up on people.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Kradek said:
Leon_Omega said:
Kradek said:
That's a bot.
Which really only means that someone took even more time out out of their day to script a bot to correct people on Twitter.
I would actually be highly surprised if correcting grammar was the real reason someone ran that bot.
You're not suggesting people would do something just to annoy others, are you? And on the internet, of all places?

zoxNJHf.png

I don't understand the logic behind this phrasing at all. :think:
It's not like I raffle off a video once in a blue moon and a ticket costs 762491 tokens or anything. Everyone can get my videos. They don't cost a fortune either, they're very affordable, and people can even purchase them with different methods.
They're extremely available to you, buddy.

This is the account of a couple that cams on Chaturbate by the way, so the guy shouldn't be unfamiliar with the concept of paying for content. I just don't get it. Don't say you'd "kill a man" for a video (expressing that you'd really like to watch one), but then be too cheap for it. It would be more honest to flat out say "I do want to watch one of your videos, but I don't want it enough to actually buy one".
"Kill a man". Pfff. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.