AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimsX said:
JerryBoBerry said:
When I mentioned I really liked her knife she was using to pop balloons for her birthday ConnerJay replies, 'and more importantly it matches my butt plug!' :lol:

Hope she never mixes them up. :shock:
I would hope so too. Serious knifeage there.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_12_2014 , 6_38_28 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_12_2014 , 6_38_28 PM.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 1,191
I have noticed recently that quite a few models are compulsive liars. A little annoying. I understand there is a lot you have to hide when you have this job, because there are crazies everywhere. Which kinda sucks, because this is probably why some models turn into compulsive liars. But it's a little funny to watch for one model to answer the same question with two different answers lmao.

Kudos, all you've been doing lately is bitching about models and camsites being liars, fakes, and cheapskates (in reference to the sites having glitches). GO TO A PUBLIC PLACE. Watch people. You'll notice that almost everyone in real life lies, exaggerates, and embellishes. Sometimes it's to gain attention, sometimes it's to avoid attention, sometimes it's for no reason at all.

Camgirls lie for primarily 2 reasons: A) their safety. It is very likely that if they don't lie occasionally (even about stupid stuff, like what restaurant they ate at), their location can be found. So yes, we usually do lie or exaggerate when it comes to things that could make potential creepers narrow down where we live/work/go to school.

B) This is their business. We have to "sell" ourselves, because we can't buy magazine ads, billboards, and Youtube adspace. We are our own publishing and advertising firm. So we have to make ourselves seem as "appealing" as possible to gain potential new "clients." Girls lie about their sexual preference, relationship status, age, weight, hair color, ethnicity, squirting abilities, interest in movies/music/games/pop culture*. Pretty much anything that CAN be lied about, there's SOME model out there who's done it. Hell, fast food companies hire "food photographers" who literally find the "perfect" bun/patty/onions/tomato/whatever, and use metal pins to hold it together in the most aesthetically pleasing way possible. Now, when you order that BigMac, is it going to look like that? No. It's the reality. It's going to be a partially-stale bun, with a half-green tomato, with an over-cooked patty that is only covering 1/3 of the burger and the rest of it is just flopping out. But the advertising worked. You bought it. And hell, even though it isn't the "perfect" burger that was advertised, maybe you'll realize that you REALLY LIKE that sad, misunderstood BigMac. So you'll go back and try it again. And again. And again.

Don't be pissed at the world for leading you to falsely believe everything is perfect. Be pissed at yourself for not giving the world a chance to prove how awesome its imperfections can be.

*Not all models do this. But some do. It's a fact of life. Money talks. Deal with it.

I have a reason #3. Sometimes i get so bored of being asked the same question 400 times a day i just start making shit up to amuse myself and my regulars.

Q: "Where you from bb?"
Me: "Rome, France, Alaska, Neverland, it's on my profile, it's none of your business."

So yes one minute i may be from one state the next a completely other country. It's funny, and fun, and breaks up the monotony of some of the same stuff being asked repeatedly. Its not being a compulsive liar when camgirls say different things or make stuff up, plain and simply what the hell does it matter even? Who cares.

A model I used to hang out with was terrible at remembering her lies (and she admitted that :lol: ). It was entertaining to ask her the same question a few days later, get a different answer, and then remind her what she said the first time. :lol:

I pretty much expect at least half of what a model tells me is untrue. Meh, doesn't really bother me.

Technically I think it's a good idea to lie when dealing with anything to do with the internet, and many more issues too. I grew up pre-facebook and other nonsense like that. So privacy was expected. I've never told a website real information about me. Google thinks i'm Jeff (i'm not). Hotmail has another fake name. Never had a magazine subscription in my real name. I once sent an email to my upstairs neighbor. He saw 'jeff' on the gmail and has been thinking that's my name for the past 3 years; and told all my other neighbor's that was my name. I let em think it. Not a problem with me.

Every single webpage that i have to log into gets another made up fake name completely different from the rest. Unless it has a legal reason to need my real name, such as income reporting for a job or investments, they don't get that stuff. Hell. Even my credit cards get made up mother's maiden names. People outside of those things ask for my social security number, I make it up every time. Although sometimes I just look em in the eye and tell em they have no legal reason to ask for that if I'm feeling annoyed with them.

When I google my real name I get zero real results. There's other people with my same name so all the webpages are about them.

This isn't really just a 'camgirl' safety issue. It's just common sense for everyone to not put real information on the internet. There's no law saying you have to. Lie. It won't kill the person getting the info.

Teagan_Chase said:
I have a reason #3. Sometimes i get so bored of being asked the same question 400 times a day i just start making shit up to amuse myself and my regulars.

Q: "Where you from bb?"
Me: "Rome, France, Alaska, Neverland, it's on my profile, it's none of your business."

So yes one minute i may be from one state the next a completely other country. It's funny, and fun, and breaks up the monotony of some of the same stuff being asked repeatedly. Its not being a compulsive liar when camgirls say different things or make stuff up, plain and simply what the hell does it matter even? Who cares.
I used to frequent a model who did exactly this. She'd get asked where in Scotland she lived and would reply with a different city/town every single time.

KudosKids said:
I have noticed recently that quite a few models are compulsive liars. A little annoying. I understand there is a lot you have to hide when you have this job, because there are crazies everywhere. Which kinda sucks, because this is probably why some models turn into compulsive liars. But it's a little funny to watch for one model to answer the same question with two different answers lmao.

I thought it was funny when several different guys came into a room and immediately typed "Hi [Name]," and each name was different. I know it's smart not to give out your real name, but some consistancy would also be smart. It ruins the illusion.

This could have gone in WTF, but it made me lol

i see ppl coming and going out of my room, like why cant they just tip me? i fuckin missed rent last month, ppl just dont support me anymore, no one loves me

I frequent cams.com a lot, and they have issues with not having sound from a mobile device, and I'm always on my ipad.
I was in a room of a model I've done shows with before, I typed hi, she typed hi, so I figured she would continue typing. After a little while she types "john can you hear me today?" I said no. The she said that she had asked out loud several times if i could hear her. I couldn't help thinking if i didn't answer the first time, that would be a sign that I couldn't hear her ask "can you hear me?"

Maybe not as funny as I thought it was...

Reactions: AngelicTease
JimsX said:
This could have gone in WTF, but it made me lol

i see ppl coming and going out of my room, like why cant they just tip me? i fuckin missed rent last month, ppl just dont support me anymore, no one loves me

This made me :( for you Jim. just... wow.

Seems a pretty horrible response to a very mild outburst on what was obviously a bad day. None of us encourage public complaining but when it obviously comes from a tender place, do we really need to blast it to the world and laugh in their face?

Don't lose your humanity on the internet, man.

(and I know I know the internet is a tough place and much worse out there yadda yadda, but it's these little things that made me really wonder... Are we all losing our empathy and slowing turning into sociopaths?)

JoleneBrody said:
This made me :( for you Jim. just... wow.

Seems a pretty horrible response to a very mild outburst on what was obviously a bad day. None of us encourage public complaining but when it obviously comes from a tender place, do we really need to blast it to the world and laugh in their face?

Don't lose your humanity on the internet, man.

(and I know I know the internet is a tough place and much worse out there yadda yadda, but it's these little things that made me really wonder... Are we all losing our empathy and slowing turning into sociopaths?)

You make a fair point. I was looking at if from the perspective of her expecting money for doing literally nothing (her profile even says she "would rather sit on cam and do nothing than copy other models"). Copy what? Talking and interacting? I may be a bastard for laughing at her, but I feel that the world doesn't owe her, and if she doesn't do anything and ignores non-tippers, then why would guys tip?

I was laughing at the sense of entitlement I perceived her to have, not at her having a bad day.

Reactions: Teagan and MemberEd
Johndoe91 said:
I frequent cams.com a lot, and they have issues with not having sound from a mobile device, and I'm always on my ipad.
I was in a room of a model I've done shows with before, I typed hi, she typed hi, so I figured she would continue typing. After a little while she types "john can you hear me today?" I said no. The she said that she had asked out loud several times if i could hear her. I couldn't help thinking if i didn't answer the first time, that would be a sign that I couldn't hear her ask "can you hear me?"

I was unaware that mobile users could have sound. On the model end, it shows us which users in our room are on mobile, and specifies that mobile users have no audio. It's kinda a nifty heads up, as my normal response to anyone who comes into my room and says that they don't have sound is to tell them to grab some damn headphones and quit making excuses. The positions that I sit and lay in make typing uncomfortable at best, and painful most of the time, so I don't type unless I absolutely have to.

SaffronBurke said:
Johndoe91 said:

I was unaware that mobile users could have sound. On the model end, it shows us which users in our room are on mobile, and specifies that mobile users have no audio. It's kinda a nifty heads up, as my normal response to anyone who comes into my room and says that they don't have sound is to tell them to grab some damn headphones and quit making excuses. The positions that I sit and lay in make typing uncomfortable at best, and painful most of the time, so I don't type unless I absolutely have to.

There's supposed to be a different browser caked SIWA that gives you sound, but it never worked for me. Maybe I'll try it again and pop by your room to test it lol

More of an action than a quote, but I just watched a shower show with two severely drunk girls, both of whom had been painting each other over the course of the night.

One of them spent an awful lot of time trying to wash off the other's tattoo, and become visibly frustrated by her inability to do so.

JerryBoBerry said:
Technically I think it's a good idea to lie when dealing with anything to do with the internet, and many more issues too. I grew up pre-facebook and other nonsense like that. So privacy was expected. I've never told a website real information about me. Google thinks i'm Jeff (i'm not). Hotmail has another fake name. Never had a magazine subscription in my real name. I once sent an email to my upstairs neighbor. He saw 'jeff' on the gmail and has been thinking that's my name for the past 3 years; and told all my other neighbor's that was my name. I let em think it. Not a problem with me.

Every single webpage that i have to log into gets another made up fake name completely different from the rest. Unless it has a legal reason to need my real name, such as income reporting for a job or investments, they don't get that stuff. Hell. Even my credit cards get made up mother's maiden names. People outside of those things ask for my social security number, I make it up every time. Although sometimes I just look em in the eye and tell em they have no legal reason to ask for that if I'm feeling annoyed with them.

When I google my real name I get zero real results. There's other people with my same name so all the webpages are about them.

This isn't really just a 'camgirl' safety issue. It's just common sense for everyone to not put real information on the internet. There's no law saying you have to. Lie. It won't kill the person getting the info.

I know privacy is important, but every day more and more human interaction is happening online, and in some of those interactions there is an expectation of honesty. I would never be able to conduct business with my e-mail account if it wasn't in my real name. The "never give out your real name anywhere on the internet EVER!" attitude is pretty 90s. Most people don't have a reason to live off the grid like that.

Cereborn said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I know privacy is important, but every day more and more human interaction is happening online, and in some of those interactions there is an expectation of honesty. I would never be able to conduct business with my e-mail account if it wasn't in my real name. The "never give out your real name anywhere on the internet EVER!" attitude is pretty 90s. Most people don't have a reason to live off the grid like that.

honestly, i have to go with jerryboberry on this one. Outside of retailers and payments made to me online through trusted sources i don't use my real name either. If you Google my real name you get one photo geo tagged to the other side of the world and my last "known" address is one I haven't lived at for over 10 years. The closest toy can get is a mobile number, but that changes yearly as well. All other info belongs to the one other in the US with the same name.

I do have real reasons behind it though. Psychotic stalker ex is psychotic and uneducated till his next sentencing date. Hopefully 5-10 years of peace this time.

God said:
(model) can someone who downloaded my video please send it to me?

I asked this of my regs recently when I unfortunately lost all my content due to a computer issue. Thankfully my guys were super awesome and I was able to recover some of my lost content. :)

Cereborn said:
The "never give out your real name anywhere on the internet EVER!" attitude is pretty 90s. Most people don't have a reason to live off the grid like that.

Identity theft is at an all time high. There's more and more credit card scams every year. Whole businesses hacked for entire databases. Phishing scams. Trojans. Viruses of all kinds. More and more businesses voluntarily sharing the private information they have on you with law officials when it's just a downright violation of privacy (if you think that's a good thing, you and I have fundamental differences). Companies tracking everything they can about you. Facebook app, where if you sync your contacts, you just exposed everyone of your friends on that list to Facebook's analytics. NSA. I'll just repeat that last one. NSA! This list could literally go far longer than the 60,000 character limit per post on this forum

There's more reason to not give out the truth today, except where needed, than ever before. And it's been getting worse every single year. I shudder at the thought of people who think that attitude is 'pretty 90's.' This is the entire reason software like TOR and VPN's are even around. Don't give out the truth online unless it's for some legal or income related purpose. And if you have to, then obfuscate it elsewhere with similar lies to confuse them. The more lies the better in reality.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2617062/internet-privacy/7-ways-to-mask-your-internet-identity.html

Status
Not open for further replies.