AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things that make my G'damned CamG a Hero.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2014
Tonight, as with some other nights I show up wasted. (I used to be a full time sober participant of said CamG's room, but due to a recent bad business investment and limited funding, I only show up sappy, drunk and sentimental).

Well this particular eve, and I really mean exactly this particular eve, I show up 5 minutes before she's shutting up shop. This angel tells me not so spend shit, not to blow tokens, she realizes I'm wasted and tries to help spare me/and herself.

WTF, God love her, on my bad days I try to tip well, on my wasted days, models leave happy. My fav model knows I've had to change my spending habits, and just turned me away.

That's the definition of a CamG, being super hero enough to turn down shit, my heart soars like an eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.