AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What personality traits/looks/actions make an MFC model succeed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieJewels

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 15, 2016
South Africa
angie-jewels.com
Twitter Username
@angiexxxjewels
MFC Username
AngieJewels
Streamate Username
AngieAmaze
Chaturbate Username
SinnerSincere
Hi guys,

So I'm new here, and newly returned to MyFreeCams. I am an introvert, but can be fun and witty and although my first week was really good, after that it just completely died down. Like I would go live and not make one token.

I was really doing my best to engage the audience and even made a wheel of fortune with lots of prizes, bith times I ended up giving in and thought if I showed more I would maybe get more viewers, and that didn't help much. I am also used to being dominant on cam, so is it mostly submissive, yet extroverted types who do well on this site?

I know it does help a lot to be talkative, and to stay true to yourself, but if anyone would be willing to help me out here and perhaps if you are a model on MFC, what aspects of your personality do you think really helped you succeed? Or was it something you learned, something you did?

Thank you guys, for all the help...

First of all, the most important thing to understand about camming (especially on token sites like MFC) is that there is no formula for success. No rules, so to speak. There's such a wide variety of men and women out there with different tastes and preferences and so a plethora of cam girls with different strengths and approaches can succeed.

I think the number one thing that helps any cam girl is to look like you're a natural. Act comfortable in front of the camera, have your games or toys at the ready, and be yourself (as long as yourself can fake it till you make it!). It doesn't mean you actually always have your shit together but you must be ready to roll with the punches. Do your off-camera work to be ready, ignore and kick trolls without batting an eye, and engage your audience.

Your first week is a very good predictor of how well you will do later when you get more exposure. The roughest period is right after your "new" tag wears off because people still don't know you and you have to carve yourself a spot on the site. What you need is patience, motivation, and consistence. Log on as often as you can and try to make every shift the best shift you have had as in, be high energy, entertaining, and have fun yourself. People will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.