AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Underground Railroad - highly recommend, but is definitely not something to binge watch.

Have you seen The Wire? People who like Succession tend to like The Wire and vice versa.
It's been on my watchlist for ages. I'll take your comment as a sign to finally watch it. Thank you!

I'm grudgingly watching Sweet Tooth but I read the graphic novels and the show is a complete departure (it's supposed to be like The Walking Dead but they made it cutesy and whimsical) and I'm usually very very forgiving towards adaptations but this one's got me mad.

Reactions: DFT
Just finished watching General Hospital on ABC. OMG, Nina is a damn fool! WHYYY do they have these soap opera characters confess their secrets to a SMALL CHILD? 🙄😂 Um...Wiley can talk, you idiot! Lol. I hope Carly or Michael overhear her.

1o3ou0.gif

Watching The Late Show With Stephen Colbert while logged in to dead-ass ManyVids Live. I'm so happy for him (and Jon Batiste) that they're back in The Ed Sullivan theater in front of a studio audience!

Reactions: MarieElise
I watched the movie The Platform. It was grotesque, but I enjoyed it and found it attention-holding. It was only good because I looked at it from the lens of it being a social metaphor or social commentary, right off the bat. If I had watched it from the viewpoint of taking it literally, just as a piece by itself, it might have been a bit much for me to handle.

Reactions: Brit
just finished the last of the new Lucifer episodes. been watching swat, seal team and the rookie too and final space , re watched all of friends too 🙈 and now re-watching castle.... safe to say the last month or so has been pretty unproductive for me 🤣

Penguin Town (great, but maybe only because of where I am hormonally right now)
Fresh Fried and Crispy (great, but maybe only because of where I am hormonally right now)

I couldn't sleep because of contractions last night and I watched a whole thing on youtube about kangaroos, in the middle of the night. I find them fascinating right now. The way the mother keeps her young in a pouch, it's just soooo spot on. Sometimes I wish I were a Kangaroo.

(my choices aren't heavily hormonally driven at all lol!)

I'm grudgingly watching Sweet Tooth but I read the graphic novels and the show is a complete departure (it's supposed to be like The Walking Dead but they made it cutesy and whimsical) and I'm usually very very forgiving towards adaptations but this one's got me mad.
It felt revised. Too many Covid19 era style references thrown in to be topical too. I don't know the graphic novels - it felt off, but I figured they rushed it out to be relevant.

Me, I'm watching LEGO Masters Australia and enjoying it completely. US version is fun too.

I watched Season 1 for Pennyworth, and 5 episodes of Season 2 so far.
Really liking it. I can remember seeing it advertised or at least mentioned when only the first season was airing and I said "meh" to it, but then a friend recommended it. I had nothing else, so tried it and now love it.

I saw A Quiet Place Part II last week and I enjoyed it almost as much as the first. It does lose a little bit of the suspense that the first one had given what they know about the monsters, but they still find ways to make it suspenseful.

A Quiet Place 2
As in the first, it answers no questions, many important questions. Obviously so they can come back with a 3rd movie.
I hate stuff like this, by the 3rd movie it's just going to be very "meh".

There are only a few questions I want to know, and don't worry it's not going to spoil the sequel as we wanted to know these from the first one too:

1) Did they come to Earth, or did we encounter them somewhere?
2a) How many came/landed on Earth?
2b) There seem to be tens of thousands (or more) since there always seems to be one in close proximity no matter where you go. Yes, they are fast and have sensitive hearing but if you think it would still mean there needs to be tens or hundreds of thousands of them.
2c) Do they breed fast? Is it just like every other alien type of movie where there is a queen that lays thousands of eggs daily?

I am someone who wants to know, I don't want to be left guessing and leaving it to my imagination. If I wanted that I would read books.
When movies don't answer any kind of questions like the above, they make me bored and uninterested. At least feed us little bits of answers instead of just making us ask more and more.

The Tomorrow War
It not how I expected it to be but it definitely was decent to watch.

Now I am going to go watch The Hitman's Wife's Girlfriend
Loved the first one and the trailer for this one looks good so, I should enjoy it.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia on Hulu (anime)

I'm mad that it's playing in Japanese now, and the language settings on Hulu will not allow me to change it back to English. It's really strange, because up until now it allowed me to watch the first four seasons in English.

My Hero Academia on Hulu (anime)

I'm mad that it's playing in Japanese now, and the language settings on Hulu will not allow me to change it back to English. It's really strange, because up until now it allowed me to watch the first four seasons in English.
funimations dub still in progress for season 5, think you can watch the first 13 of season5 dubbed on funimation.com so far, shouldn't take long for them to do the remaining episodes, once funimation finishes whole season hulu has to obtain it from funimation and then will eventually be added to hulu.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
funimations dub still in progress for season 5, think you can watch the first 13 of season5 dubbed on funimation.com so far, shouldn't take long for them to do the remaining episodes, once funimation finishes whole season hulu has to obtain it from funimation and then will eventually be added to hulu.

Thanks. I'll check it out later tonight when I'm home from karaoke night.

Random order. Some rewatch and something new as well
Tenet, Nolan, (2020)
The Neon Demon, Winding Refn, (2016)
La notte, Antonioni, (1961)
À bout de souffle, Godard, (1960)

Sex/Life

The new Black Widow movie was nice.

Reactions: MarieElise
Never thought I'd see the day I'd be watching anime AND finding myself tearing up over it. :giggle: When this guy right here ("All Might") dies (And we know that day is coming), I'm gonna be so upset.

hero might GIF

Reactions: cbhours
Just finished Gunpowder Milkshake. I heard and read some mixed reviews on it. But, I thought it was a passable and fun watch. Mostly predictable but I could watch it again.

That said credit to her ability as an actress. But it's going to take a long time for Lena Heady to get that Cersei stink off of her for me to cheer for her characters lol.