AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just finished Deathnote. I had heard such good things about it from friends, but I finally finished it, and it is now one of my favorites. I haven't had a story get to me like that in a while. I am super excited about the movie coming out on Netflix!!

Just finished Deathnote. The show was great; the movies are hard to watch... especially the new one:

I recommend Seven Deadly Sins for anyone who likes TV fantasy/anime. As for movies, Logan Lucky was funny and I'll probably go back and see it again.

Did three movies this morning (yay weekend).

Hitman's Bodyguard. Good old Samuel Jackson and Ryan Reynolds in an action swear fest. Not bad, it had some fun moments. They actually played off each other well.

Rough Night. Yeah. About all I can say is it was the female version of The Hangover. Only not as well done. Meh.

Then last, What Happened to Monday. Really good intense movie. Highly recommended viewing.

Movie "What Happened to Monday?" On Netflix. You'd probably like it. Intense one. Noomi Rapace (yes, you've seen her in other movies) did a really good job playing seven identical sisters. Since more than one child is outlawed, they can each go out only one day a week. They all pretend to be the same person...until one of them disappears.

"In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own."

LION (A long way home) If you want to watch a movie to reconsider your privilged life and notice one of the greatest issues in our world such as poverty, go ahead. It's an amazing movie, touching and an excelent camera management as well photography.
lion-sunny-pawar.jpg

Been binge watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Probably one of my favorite animes.

Girl with dragon tattoo (english version) .... couldn't watch the end again, the breaking of the friendship is way too harsh for me every time.

13 Hours
(13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi)

Michael Bay actually did a good job on this movie. Rather good intensity and action throughout that kept me watching.

"Libya, 2012. At an unofficial CIA base in Benghazi a group of ex-military contractors are providing security. In the aftermath of Gaddafi's downfall a power vacuum exists and the climate is volatile. Military weapons are freely available. The US Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, makes a visit to the area, staying in a compound near the CIA base. On the night of 11 September, 2012, the Ambassador's compound is attacked by hordes of heavily armed locals. The only forces willing and able to defend it are six CIA contractors."

I just wrapped up Narcos all 30 episodes in roughly a week and a half.

Trying to binge Narcos Season 3. Too much voice over, as usual with Netflix lately.

I didn't really have an issue with the narration, other than I felt like it was a bit redundant to what had already just happened or what was happening in the moment. Which to elaborate I felt that most of the time they used it they didn't need to. I would have preferred it's use more of how they handled it during the falling action in the finale or in earlier episodes were it fleshed out specific characters.

I'm not sure what show I'm going to binge next, but I'll probably just catch up on some movies I missed seeing over the last couple of years. One thing I do know based on just about everything I've seen the world over. I'm not watching Death Note.

I just wrapped up Narcos all 30 episodes in roughly a week and a half.

I didn't really have an issue with the narration, other than I felt like it was a bit redundant to what had already just happened or what was happening in the moment. Which to elaborate I felt that most of the time they used it they didn't need to. I would have preferred it's use more of how they handled it during the falling action in the finale or in earlier episodes were it fleshed out specific characters.

r real.

I can only say in their defense that Enrique "Kiki" Camarena who was the first to spot the link between globalization and the drug trafficking industry is finally mentioned on an American crime series.
Now they just need to add some script level form Gomorrah, investigative talent from Anabel Rodriguez, and some guts from Ioan Grillo, and they may have something new to add.
It wasn't bad, and it was better than the pompous presentation of Escobar, or lately Joaquin Guzman "El Chapo", because the Cali Cartel was the least quoted or celebrated, they were the shadow crime syndicate for real.

I've recently started watching X-files from the very beginning. It was actually my family's show, we would watch a couple episodes a week because my aunt had the box set. But the last time I watched X-files, I was about 14 yo. I remember loving it, but not everything about it that I loved, so I started it up, and I'm still a big fan!

Reactions: Gen
The White Princess. As a History Nerd, it started to irk me halfway through its run what they did with the second Prince in the Tower, but I let it go in favor of historical fiction. /shrug

Gotta fill that GoT hole somehow.

I'm currently on a Criminal Minds binge. It gets so much more graphic as the seasons go on. Love it.

I watched this new show called Big mouth
It’s on Netflix and it’s funny as fuck!

It’s about teen puberty and the life cycle they go through as teenagers. It’s funny it makes my day and it defiantly beats South Park and family guy in humor.

Give it a shot I promise you will thank me later ❤️

Last TV show was The Good Doctor, am really liking it.

I binge watched Westworld this weekend and now I want more.

Also, this new season of AHS....my. Fucking. GOD. It's so good. I'm a little annoyed at myself for not waiting until the season is over to binge it in a day because this whole wait-a-week thing is driving me crazy, lol.

Reactions: Gen
Watched a few things of late:

1. Ozark. Brilliant programme, and I can't stand Jason thingio - but in this programme, he is great. I never did see how he was such a big name actor - but then realised that he is a child-actor.

2. Mama. Less said, the better really. If you haven't seen it, then get off of your arse and go and give it a go.

3. Electric Dreams - either my sci-fi nose is way off of late, or this is just terrible. Anyone else seen this?

Last movie was The Accountant. Even my giant crush on Ben Affleck and Jon Bernthal couldn’t save it. What a mess.

Also finished season seven of The Walking Dead. I hate incomplete endings but I did enjoy the season a lot.

Watched a few things of late:

1. Ozark. Brilliant programme, and I can't stand Jason thingio - but in this programme, he is great. I never did see how he was such a big name actor - but then realised that he is a child-actor.

2. Mama. Less said, the better really. If you haven't seen it, then get off of your arse and go and give it a go.

3. Electric Dreams - either my sci-fi nose is way off of late, or this is just terrible. Anyone else seen this?

Electric Dreams is a total flop, it’s a promise for a jacuzzi while all you get are farts in a bathtub, stay away from this adaptation of Philip K. Dick.