AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Writing a song about being a cam model, want to help me finish it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2011
I wrote a song about being a cam girl a good while ago, well 1/3 of a song, I was going to finish it but I never seem to finish a song (it's a problem) if anyone wants to give me any ideas for the rest id be very open to hearing them

I kind of toyed with the idea of writing from the models pespective first verse like it is now, then the second verse being a guys perspective coming to see her, it all seems nice and happy, but then the third verse it turns out he is oddly obsessed with her and it scares her

But maybe it will just be a nice song instead, open to any ideas really for lyrics and directions

The words are

Friday evening at 6pm, right at the start of the weekend
Applying her makeup and choosing her clothes, planning out games and what kind of shows she'll perform
When it's time to head online and see all her favourite guys, is when she feels most alive
she's free to be whoever she likes, in her online life

Status
Not open for further replies.