AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 times in the past month, I have had a model "ignore" me, and...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
...offer to take me off ignore for a price. One wanted 200 tokens, the other 400 tokens.

In neither case did I do anything truly worthy of being ignored.

Now I wouldn't let the little 200 token prima donna kiss my ass for free, but the 400 token hussy I have become quite fascinated with. I won't pay her 400 tokens to take me off ignore, but it doesn't look like that is going to be necessary, since she seems willing to admit she may have erred when she cursed me out "just for fun". XD

My question: does anyone ever actually pay this shit?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Good submissives do. At least for bans. They're so rare, though!

...offer to take me off ignore for a price. One wanted 200 tokens, the other 400 tokens.

In neither case did I do anything truly worthy of being ignored.

Now I wouldn't let the little 200 token prima donna kiss my ass for free, but the 400 token hussy I have become quite fascinated with. I won't pay her 400 tokens to take me off ignore, but it doesn't look like that is going to be necessary, since she seems willing to admit she may have erred when she cursed me out "just for fun". XD

My question: does anyone ever actually pay this shit?
If she has you on ignore, she won't even see the tip come in, though. If she's still communicating with you via PM or MFC mail, you aren't on ignore.

If she has you on ignore, she won't even see the tip come in, though. If she's still communicating with you via PM or MFC mail, you aren't on ignore.
Figured it was some bs games. I can't chat in the room (of the 200 token one). Couldn't in the 400 token one either, but now I can.

Figured it was some bs games. I can't chat in the room (of the 200 token one). Couldn't in the 400 token one either, but now I can.
You hang out in the rooms of some strange girls. But I shouldn't expect anything less, since you yourself are so special. :D

I know a model who will ban long-time freeloaders and then, when they send her the inevitable MFC mail complaining about said ban, tell them that they can be unbanned for a tip of XXX tokens. But your situation doesn't seem to be the same.

I know a model who will ban long-time freeloaders and then, when they send her the inevitable MFC mail complaining about said ban, tell them that they can be unbanned for a tip of XXX tokens. But your situation doesn't seem to be the same.
Not at all.

200 token girl, I go in and ask about skype (first night in there). Only with regulars she says; I sit and watch a few minutes, she is urging room (3 viewers I think) to chat. So I try and chat. She completely ignores me, though to be fair, it may have been the translator ignoring me. So I head over to her Jasmin room, get solicited for a private, upon which I explain that I am a rather garrulous guy, I am not going private until I know there will be at least some conversation in English, and the fact that she is completely ignoring me in her other room does not bode well. I am promptly booted, I promptly return and give her 100 "fuck you" points, then leave before she can boot me again. Then I return once again to mfc, and ask to have my accounts banned so I am no longer tempted to become entangled in her snottiness.

400 token girl, I go in said hi, and got cursed out in Romanian while she giggled hysterically. WTF!? I asked why, and she said "Idk. Just for fun."

I found this incredibly amusing. Someone who will curse me just for laughs...well, you can't help but love that. So I told her, before my time is done, I will see to it you learn some manners. She muted me. Since that time she has adopted a more apologetic tone, and claims in pm's she can't even remember why she muted me (bullshit).

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX
"fuck you" points

Ummm... are these "fuck you points" actually tokens? Did you tip her 100tk just to insult her? Cause ... um... that's silly. She's still winning. Also, as for asking to be banned: many guys don't know this, but you can actually "hide" models. If a model pisses you off, just hide her. She'll never show on your homepage again (as long as you're logged in). However, I'm guessing that you do already know that, Just, and you just do it to passive-aggressively "back talk" or have the final say. Oh well.

I'll reiterate what @AmberCutie said. If a model puts you on ignore, she can't see any of your tips or tip notes in chat. She can't see any of your mfc mails or PMs. She CAN write them to you (I think), but she won't be able to tell if you reply.

Ummm... are these "fuck you points" actually tokens? Did you tip her 100tk just to insult her? Cause ... um... that's silly. She's still winning. Also, as for asking to be banned: many guys don't know this, but you can actually "hide" models.
Oh hell no. This girl is moving in the opposite direction of my wallet at the speed of light.

The points are something in their rating system, something akin to the "rated 5 stars and admired" bs on mfc.

And yes, well aware of hiding and ignoring, and that little brat has earned it. I went back and asked to be banned because she had the gall to ask me to chat, and then snubbed me when I did...

But there was actually a little more to it than that now that I think about it. It involved a smart alecky remark when I asked her if she was a native Russian speaker, I think that was what really got me going. Neither here nor there, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACFFAN69
400 token girl, I go in said hi, and got cursed out in Romanian while she giggled hysterically. WTF!? I asked why, and she said "Idk. Just for fun."

That's hilarious. Sounds like a model I would like.

That's hilarious. Sounds like a model I would like.
She's a gem. Trouble written all over her, but will voluntarily scream my real name when I throw tokens at her. An ideal arrangement.

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX
Status
Not open for further replies.