AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon Wishlist... Confusion.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
Hi. I am a relatively new member to MFC. I've been lurking around here for awhile but this is my first posting.

The other day I tried to buy a flogger from a model's Amazon wishlist. She has it on her profile that if a member buys something sexy she will send him a video of her using it, and it's not much so I figure why not. I was one click away from confirming the order then thought maybe a good idea to PM the model I'm going to buy it, in case she will not be around to pick it up/someone already bought it/etc, and that I want to see her in it. I don't know what I'm expecting at this point... an OK? A basic acknowledgement? She checks her PM but no response. 15 minutes later I'm ready to go to bed and PM her saying MFC mail me if you still want it. This morning I wake up and no MFC mail, but I have a PM from her saying "mmmmm". What does that mean? I've never bought anything for anyone like this before so I'm confused... should I buy it or not?

Just_mark__ said:
Only buy stuff for models you have some sort of friendship with. IE, when you say hi in her room she acknowledges you and knows who you are.

This is my opinion.
Totally agree.

Yeah..try to befriend or get to know the model first before actually getting into that whole wishlist stuff.

Take it from a guy (me :mrgreen: ) who buys stuff for models on occasion , ranging from Dominos pizza (yes ive fed girls lol) to yoga outfits/lingerie from victorias secret

Thank you JustMark, Amber and JerMajesty. I definitely feel better about my decision not to buy it now. I just hope this model doesn't dislike me for saying that I am going to buy it and not doing it.

Alcon said:
I just hope this model doesn't dislike me for saying that I am going to buy it and not doing it.

If "mmm" was all the communication she could muster while being offered gifts, the gal has no grounds for being upset or disappointed. Hehe. :twocents-02cents:

Alcon said:
Thank you JustMark, Amber and JerMajesty. I definitely feel better about my decision not to buy it now. I just hope this model doesn't dislike me for saying that I am going to buy it and not doing it.
Agreed with what JickyJuly said. She couldn't take the 10 seconds it would have to given you a yes or no, don't worry about it. If she decides to dislike you? Well.. there are more models out there.

Dont expect something back when you do decide to buy something for the model either. I got totally burned by a couple of buys expecting at least some thanks ( a picture or whatever) and never got anything.

Reactions: Alcon
Based on the "mmmm" reply I am just curious if she is in the U.S. Is it possible her English is not good? Just trying to figure out why such a weird response to you.

Reactions: Preslye
JickyJuly said:
Alcon said:
I just hope this model doesn't dislike me for saying that I am going to buy it and not doing it.

If "mmm" was all the communication she could muster while being offered gifts, the gal has no grounds for being upset or disappointed. Hehe. :twocents-02cents:

I guess I kind of feel that if that was her response to you asking/checking if you could buy her something, then she's being a shitty bitch about it. But, maybe she doesn't speak good English... Or something. I don't know. Me personally, I wouldn't even bother with it anymore. It seems sort of ungrateful? Or maybe it's just me... IDK.

JerMajesty said:
Yeah..try to befriend or get to know the model first before actually getting into that whole wishlist stuff.

Take it from a guy (me :mrgreen: ) who buys stuff for models on occasion , ranging from Dominos pizza (yes ive fed girls lol) to yoga outfits/lingerie from victorias secret

To the Dominos Pizza.. THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER. Seriously. This makes me love you, that you have bought a girl PIZZZAAAA. Awesomest thing ever. && HOW did you do that????

SNATCH said:
JerMajesty said:

To the Dominos Pizza.. THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER. Seriously. This makes me love you, that you have bought a girl PIZZZAAAA. Awesomest thing ever. && HOW did you do that????

I was kinda wondering that myself. It's cool as hell... :shock: she gave u her real address?

SNATCH said:
JerMajesty said:

To both above questions

Yeah I got the models/friends address and just ordered Dominos pizza online. (pizza hut if no dominos is nearby) No biggie, im a pretty trustworthy guy.

Being a nurse and somewhat of a food connoisseur I really dont mind, whether its a model who I am just starting to get to know, or one ive known for a long time. Food is always good.

Reactions: GemmaMarie
JerMajesty said:
SNATCH said:
JerMajesty said:

To both above questions

Yeah I got the models/friends address and just ordered Dominos pizza online. (pizza hut if no dominos is nearby) No biggie, im a pretty trustworthy guy.

Being a nurse and somewhat of a food connoisseur I really dont mind, whether its a model who I am just starting to get to know, or one ive known for a long time. Food is always good.

You sir, are super fucking full of win. :D. Food is amazing. I am the biggest food whore. EVER.

JerMajesty said:
SNATCH said:
JerMajesty said:

To both above questions

Food is pretty freaking awesome, I'll be honest there. Lol. Agreed with Snatch- you are full of win. :lol:

I always give some sort of treat for buying things on my wishlist, I'm really quick with my thank you's but I will admit that my treats may often be slow- especially if it involves making a video or taking a sexy picture set of what they bought me, but they always get it. I have yet to not give a VERY special thank you to something that was purchased on my wishlist. So I think if "mmm" was all she could muster- you should just click "next" and find a more grateful model to spoil.

Reactions: Alcon
Out of all the people who've said they would buy me something, even though I offered something in return... it's yet to happen.

Not saying anyone who said anything is wrong, but... maybe she doesn't believe it will really happen until it actually happens? If she's never met you, she might figure you're saying it to look for freebies or acknowledgement, and want those freebies before you ever send the gift that will never be sent. Happened way too many times for models not to think of that.

Thanks ladies . I do love me some food as you can see by my picture haha.... :-D

LadyLuna said:
Out of all the people who've said they would buy me something, even though I offered something in return... it's yet to happen.

Not saying anyone who said anything is wrong, but... maybe she doesn't believe it will really happen until it actually happens? If she's never met you, she might figure you're saying it to look for freebies or acknowledgement, and want those freebies before you ever send the gift that will never be sent. Happened way too many times for models not to think of that.

Excellent point!

So many broken promises may have her doubtful that you'll really follow through.

Hey Alcon, :hello2:
don't sweat it. If she cant even muster a word for you in reply, then x it off the consideration. As for the 'poor english' excuse... not valid. I know many Russian and Euro girls They ALL have a good basic understanding of english and the majority seem to have better courtesy manners than most as far as saying thanks.

I've done the Amazon thing a few times .. I never expect anything at all in return and do get surprised every so often with a password or link for a vid. They are always a regular in my list and so there is some familiarity/relationship between us. What I do instead of asking is to just buy it and then let them know its on the way. Also, most Amaz wish lists remove the item once it has been purchased. Duplication of purchase is rare, at least from what I have heard from the girls. Some of the lists will also show a priority or when the item was listed. I like the newer things usually unless something is really talked about specifically.

Bottom line is that tips are still the best compliment we can give a girl.
I save the gifts for the special ones or for Christmas or B-day. :twocents-02cents:

Happy Pervin !!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.