AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2019
Spain
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@urbabycookies
Chaturbate Username
babykalina
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003096610/babykalina/
Hi @punker barbie and hi to everyone!

I work in CB since August 2019 and everything is been pretty good.

Now it's Carnival time and i was doing a carnival party with an outfit, basically i was "cosplaying" like a naughty nun without any acessories related to religion or offensive to the terms and conditions of CB.
I got warned twice about using work uniforms and i reply to the strike saying it was not a uniform but a carnival outfit.
Anyone please can help me, i got banned like 30min ago while i was working, my fanclub members are speechless because they went check the terms and conditions before i decided using the outfit!
Please im really worried!!

Im awaiting an answer please...

babykalina

ahh forgot about that rule, yeah no nun costumes allowed....I actually can't find the rule in the terms but I know they have banned people in the past for that.
yeah indeed before i did my "carnival party" i did read the terms and conditions and i didnt find anything about it, so i went forward. that was also the reason i ignored the warnings, i thought it was a "bot" alert from reports. but ya, do you know if it is the same with other outfits, like maid or so? .... they arent even explicit in their terms

ty for your answer, cbhours.

Upvote 0
weird, never heard of such thing.
It should be written somewhere on that page (TOS appendix C) imo but also can't find it out :
https://en.chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/

maybe relative to this last chapter, and triggered by an 'abuse' report from a viewer '(
(some can go mad for less than that ^^)

1582384042911.png

may be a local law somewhere or else :/

Last edited:
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
weird, never heard of such thing.
It should be written somewhere on that page (TOS appendix C) imo but also can't find it out :
https://en.chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/

maybe relative to this last chapter, and triggered by an 'abuse' report from a viewer '(
(some can go mad for less than that ^^)

View attachment 83297

may be a local law somewhere or else :/
yeah, they assume that the nun costume is a religious blasphemy ... looks like i cant cosplay a horror movie in a sexy way.
Actually people were reacting funny and we were on the roleplay of "sister kali, heal my sins"
But yes, i leave here the screenshot of their email of the reasons for the ban and a pic of me a few minutes before the ban:

nun.jpgsupport.png

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It was definitely in the TOS as of 01-Nov-2019 Several of our studio models wanted to do a theme show with vampire nuns (not my idea). I checked the TOS that day and while the religious garb prohibition was there, I didn't view it as specifically excluding parody costumes such as we see on CB during Halloween (slutty nun, zombie nun, etc). I emailed Support and asked if such parody costumes are permissible. I included a photo clearly showing the outfit in question was a parody costume (mini black habit, white kneehigh socks, 6-inch heels, etc.) and could in no way be construed as actual religious garb. The response was:

"Unfortunately, due to our terms of service, any costumes or outfits that portray religious garments including the one you have presented will not be allowed to worn during broadcast."

Upvote 0
I remember i read on some blog some time ago about cosplay and uniforms( you even have the option to report that the broadcaster is broadcasting in service uniform), uniforms refer to police/military/medical and even nun clothes are considered as uniform( dunno about maid tho, probably should email suport with specific questions to be sure before start broadcasting). As for cosplay i know it was a talk around halloween and cb said that costumes cant be 100% like original characters because of copyright reasons

Upvote 0
I remember i read on some blog some time ago about cosplay and uniforms( you even have the option to report that the broadcaster is broadcasting in service uniform), uniforms refer to police/military/medical and even nun clothes are considered as uniform( dunno about maid tho, probably should email suport with specific questions to be sure before start broadcasting). As for cosplay i know it was a talk around halloween and cb said that costumes cant be 100% like original characters because of copyright reasons
makes sense! thank you very much

Upvote 0
I am curious for this.
I can understand outfits that look legit/real, I get that but what about obviously fake outfits, you know your typical naughty nurse, naughty maid etc and other similar ones that are obviously NOT looking like a real uniform: are those allowed? I think this is one of those very touchy subjects we may not know the full yes and no of uniforms allowed.It may even be somewhat dependent on the country?

Upvote 0
I am curious for this.
I can understand outfits that look legit/real, I get that but what about obviously fake outfits, you know your typical naughty nurse, naughty maid etc and other similar ones that are obviously NOT looking like a real uniform: are those allowed? I think this is one of those very touchy subjects we may not know the full yes and no of uniforms allowed.It may even be somewhat dependent on the country?
I agree with you, i have several doubts now too. Actually, when i was dressed like a naughty nun, i neither considered it as a uniform outfit (since i have buy it for carnival party) and now i have the doubt about all the others..

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie and hi to everyone!

I work in CB since August 2019 and everything is been pretty good.

Now it's Carnival time and i was doing a carnival party with an outfit, basically i was "cosplaying" like a naughty nun without any acessories related to religion or offensive to the terms and conditions of CB.
I got warned twice about using work uniforms and i reply to the strike saying it was not a uniform but a carnival outfit.
Anyone please can help me, i got banned like 30min ago while i was working, my fanclub members are speechless because they went check the terms and conditions before i decided using the outfit!
Please im really worried!!

Im awaiting an answer please...

babykalina
Thanks to everyone who helped! I was back to action yesterday, already.
big kiss,
babykalina

Upvote 0
For everyone in trouble or with doubts, here is support answer

Support (Chaturbate)
Feb 26, 18:13 MST
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your inquiry.

Please be advised that a maid dress/uniform is fine to wear on your broadcasts.

Please be sure not to wear any service uniforms such as military, police, firefighter, etc and also no wearing of any religious attire such as a nun's garments or hijab.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.
Thank you,
Support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.